Alex has been sentenced to death. She can be hanged, guillotined, or shot by a firing squad...

Alex has been sentenced to death. She can be hanged, guillotined, or shot by a firing squad. Pick her execution method and describe it in detail.

Irene ready to dangle barefoot

Irene's cum covered feet kick and twitch while she drools all over her exposed tits. Piss spews out of her pussy as her dying clit visibly throbs.

Irene screamed as the broken broom handle was shoved up her virgin asshole. Blood ran down her legs as she prepared to swing.

Irene hanged like a pro, spewing cum and scrunching her soles like a whore

Irene's feet dangled and kicked as she struggled to not die. Her corpse was foot-fucked and raped for days after she was cut down.

Irene sobbed as her sentence was read aloud. She screamed as she plunged through the gallow's trapdoor, but was cut short by the crunch of her trachea collapsing. Her bloody uterus splattered out of her dying pussy.

Is this some kind of weird fetish of yours?

Yes, I love cumming to the thought of sext barefoot girls being executed. Mostly by hanging.

Irene's wet pussy leaks cum as she dangles and swings while the rope snuffs out her life.

Irene's soft, dead bare feet dangled gently in the breeze as the men in the crowd jerked off to her dead toes

Blood spewed out of Irene's mouth as the cartel member carved his full knife into her throat. Her beheading was slow and painful.

Kick those flats off while you die, Irene. You deserve to be barefoot while you strangle to death and suffer. I want to see your uterus prolapse out of your dying fuckhole.

"Finger my asshole while I die, daddy."

Tears streamed down Irene's cheeks as her asshole was raped with a broken broom handle. The crowd cheered as piss sprayed out of her soon to be dead urethra

Irene's gorgeous soles wrinkled as the guillotines blade severed her beautiful head from her body. Blood sprayed from her neck stump as her feet did their final death twitches. Her corpse's throat hole was pumped full of cum

D: old age surrounded by family and lots of euphoria inducing drugs

Irene sobbed quietly as she was strapped naked to the pole. Her red-painted toes dug into the soft dirt as the firing squad readied their high powered rifles. The bullets blasted her beautiful tits apart as hot fat from her boobs sprayed into her face, a chunk of her nipple landing in her mouth. She took her last gasping breaths as the final bullet was blasted into her skull, spraying hot brain chunks onto her twitching wrinkled soles.

Just use a fucking firing squad already!

Irene's kidnappers ripped off her shoes to reveal her perfect barefeet. Kneeling and barefoot, Irene sobbed as the pistol was raised to the back of her skull. Hot brain matter splattered the floor in front of her as she was shot to death.

"I can't wait to be a barefoot corpse swinging in the breeze. I bet I'll look so hot dead, with a look of pain frozen on my face."

"I always knew I'd be killed publicly. Little did I know that the demand for my barefoot execution would be so high. I can wait to dangle and cum for all of you."

Alex felt the metal rod rip her asshole apart moments before she plunged through the gallow's trapdoor. Her tiny red toes writhed as she pissed and died.

Irene gave all of her guards footjobs before she was led to the scaffold where she'd hang to death. She licked all the hot cum off of her toes and ate it as her last meal.

I'm liking Irene being killed. Keep going

Irene submitted herself to her execution with dignity and grace. She showed the crowd her feet one at a time and wrinkled her soles real good as they tightened the noose around her neck. Her eyeballs popped out of their sockets and her uterus dangled out of her pussy as she died.

Irene's pussy lips, clit, and tongue were carved out of her corpse and fried in olive oil and eaten. Her pussy was chewy and delicious.