What keeps an atheist from murdering and stealing all they want? The fear of reprisal...

What keeps an atheist from murdering and stealing all they want? The fear of reprisal? Is the fear of prison the only thing preventing an utter breakdown of society by those with no moral compass?

What keeps a Christian from murdering and stealing all they want? The fear of making Jebus sad? Is the fear of Hell the only thing preventing an utter breakdown of society by those with no internal moral compass?

killing other humanbeing for fun has nothing to do with religion or atheism. It's encoded to our dna, otherwise humans hadn't have a change to exist in the first place.

I know these are troll posts
but many Xtians actually believe this.

Which is funny, because they are telling the world
that the only thing keeping themselves from such barbaric acts
is belief in some imaginary furnace under the ground.

of course there are psychopaths, killer-type, (something like less than 1 percent of population),
that simply doesn't care of killing others. Luckily 99 percent are more or less altruisitic type. Again that has to do with human existance. Not lions kill each other lions for fun exepet some circumstances, coz that would lead them to extinction of their species. I don't think Lions know consept of religion or atheism.

I just made OP loss of words. Because I am right.
So i would say /thread.

you can alway murder and steal shit, then ask jebus for redemption a few seconds before death

Uh, maybe it's the fact that I think it's a horrible thing to do, and any sane person would feel the same way? You don't need invisible sky daddy to tell you that.

Wait, you do? Uh... doesn't that then make religious people the fucked up ones?

Same thread day in/out.

Thing that stops most people from murdering is we're civilised! It's not normal to do that, nor is it nornal to believe in magical entity's with zero evidence of existence..
Evolution is real fuckwads!

I wouldn't understate fear of reprisal as an 'only'. Reprisal for crimes is multifaceted and has far reaching applications beyond just the sentence you serve. Good luck ever getting a reasonable mortgage, credit card or car that doesn't fuck you in interest. Not that you could afford those things right after getting out. For the rest of your life on every job application you have to confess to having a criminal record, just checking that box Is the same as throwing out your application for roles $50k and up.

Thats just how you get fucked financially. Figured that's the most relevant since we live in a capitalistic society that equates material possessions to worth or value as a human being.

no thing such ''real atheist'' ever existed.

proof: every fucking selfproclaimed atheist has his/her own set of superstitions

Common sense and compassion.

You don't need to fear the afterlife to have a fucking heart and be a goddamn human being you psycho!

I think if you're claiming to provide proof, you have to actually provide proof, not just make some wild claim and call it "proof".

as if he would stay around; as if this wasnt a bot thread; implying you are real

The sheer lack of religious troll threads is what keeps me from murdering and stealing.

I do murder and steal all I want, which is zero.

They do. They are called niggers

I'd love to fuck that loli

Self moral codes imposed by nothing but the human sense of sociability

This.

To play devil's advocate, the follow-up question (if OP were not a troll) would be: Why do you have no desire to murder or steal?

Alright, I'm in the mood for an argument.
The reason I don't go out and do horrible shit is the same reason I don't hurt animals: I'm repulsed by that.
Violence strikes me as wasteful and a last resort or a measure taken when you need a threat gone and gone for good.
Also, I enjoy my moral principles when I have the luxury of maintaining them, even if they don't gain me any real gain. Goodness can be its own reward.

effort.
ugh getting shit is easy, keeping it is hard.
the masses will come for you as almost a single entity called society.
just not worth my time and effort to steal something with enough value thats also easy enough to take with me on my escape, trusting the people needed to pull it all off, or effort of killing them after when they know my trend already etc etc
a lot to even type
i hope religion isnt all thats keeping you there.
you would obv be a lesser human at that point.

senseless violence is a mental illness like schizophrenia

heard

Listen asshole. You don't have to have Judeo-Christian beliefs to have respect for Judeo-Christian values. Teri things can be true at once, you dildo. BOOM!

you pretty much said nothing

Dude, you met every atheist ever and learned that 100% of them have superstitions? Damn.

/thread

As an Atheist, I murder, rape, steal from, and torture all kinds of men, women, and children I want, with no fear of eternal consequences.

I want to kill, steal from, rape, and torture no one.

Morals. You wouldn't understand about them.

Hell is just prison for the soul

Being sent to Hell for murder isn't any different than being sent to jail for murder

Uhm, so the only thing which is holding an relgious man back from murdering, stealing and raping is the fear of punishment after life?

Wut?