Doubt this will get any attention but I figured it was worth a shot, so here it goes

doubt this will get any attention but I figured it was worth a shot, so here it goes.

recently I've fallen under some really hard times.
I got evicted from my old place because the landlord was selling the home, so I had to move out and get a place that was a ton more expensive which put a huge hole in my pocket.

I got my hours cut at work, so I'm down to 20-25 a week

I had to put my dog down a couple of days ago because he had cancer and I couldn't afford to get him treated.

but honestly right now the biggest thing is I haven't even eaten in the last three days because I just haven't been able to afford it.

I got paid on Friday and my entire check has already gone towards bills and rent.

I had a single packet of ramen in my house but my roommate decided to eat it while I was at work.

would anyone be willing to spare like $2 so I can go buy ramen to last my to next week?
I can't believe I'm asking for a donation, but I really have no where else to turn.
I would appreciate it so much.
thank you.

my PayPal is [email protected]

picture kind of unrelated.

bump

hopeful bump

nigga better start applying for credit cards and looking for more jobs if your in so deep u cant even afford a fucking pack of ramen

Nigga you smell fresh.

wat state you in?

its literally just been the last month and a half everything started going to shit financially. usually I have enough to get by, but with everything that has happened I just haven't been able to afford everything.

I'm looking for a second job, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

las vegas, nv

i know it sounds stupid but getting a credit card, even a shitty one will help you atleast eat, just dont max it every month and pay it off before u get fucked by the interest

I applied a few weeks ago for the basic one my bank offers but they denied me because I have no credit history.

I dunno who else to apply with that won't just try and fuck me.

bump.

try citibank, got one through them with no credit history, approved me instantly and even gave me the option to have money sent to my bank account right away.

yeah, ill try them in the morning.
I appreciate the suggestion, thank you.

I've honestly been debating stealing food from the break room at work but I don't want to be "that guy" let alone resort to stealing just to get by.

Local churches have some sort of food pantry.
You might look into this.

faggot probably just wants to buy dawn of war three

begging on the internet isn't that much better

Work more than 20 hours and you won't need to be a begging faggot. Find another job if you can't get more hours.
If I could take more away from you I would.

I tried that. I don't fit into their income bracket apparently. if you make over $800 a month none of them will help you.

Get a better roommate

what the fuck is dawn of war?
isn't that a clicker game with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

I had 40 hours a week until they cut everyone's hours.

Where's your family?

Check your Paypal Alex. Now go find a second Part-time job.

back in my home state.
not much of a family tbh.

thank you so much user. I love you so much.
seriously thank you

>no credit history
Nigga wat? The reason I got a credit card was to build credit. Had no credit before and I didn't get denied shit. Hell, I was getting offers with no credit. That's how I know you're bullshitting us

Then I say again, find a new job. Whenever that happened to me I deliver pizzas, if my car was fucked I worked somewhere close to where I lived so I could walk. No excuses, I live in Kentucky and walking distance is a few miles around here. Man the fuck up.

I applied with chase. I got a letter in the mail telling me I was denied because "I had little to no credit history"
plus they base it off of your income and your monthly balance in your account.

if I knew where the paper was, I would prove it to you.

If you are not in college, go back!

my hours being cut just happened in the last week and a half.
but no excuses, I'm gonna start applying even more, I can't live like this.
thank you again man.

College is a pyramid scheme in modern America.

He's better off going to vocational school or learning a trade.

Time stamped pic and I'll consider it.

These Dubbs mean your luck will change for the better

Capital One has one for people with low/no credit.

Try Quicksilver One Rewards.

Also apply for a SNAP card (food stamps), pronto. If you make less than 1,000 a month net income, and never have more than 2,000 dollars in your bank account, then you're set. They can get the ball rolling pretty quickly too a lot of times, so do it now while you're poor and need it, instead of in a couple months when you may no longer qualify because you got a better job.

But sorry, I'm not going to send you any money because I've been burned too many times by fakers.

I've already received a donation from another user, thank you though.

You tried State Aid/Grants?

>I got evicted from my old place because the landlord was selling the home

he can't just evict you unless you broke the contract

How did you break contract?

sent a dollar OP

No one cares, lots of people in the world are poor and starving, fuck off and go suck some dicks.

It sucks man, tough love, but someday there will be no one that will help you. You should get use to it now. I remember being so broke even with 55 hours that I couldn't get a. 25cent soda out of the machine at work.
I ended up getting rid of my phone and sleeping in the break room just to build up enough money to get out of my landlords scummy lease.
I called it the poor cycle, the conditions where unliveable, it was on the third floor of a apartment, the apartment would get to around 110degrees during the day with the ac running 24/7. Bullet holes and no insulation. Told the landlord and they scoffed and told me to sue them or pay rent till the lease is over. But the utility bills made it impossible to save any money to escape.
I turned the water off, turned off the electric and was just kinda homeless for a while. When I finally left the apartment was apparently so hot that paint melted off the walls.

he gave me a 30 day notice which is completely acceptable from everything I looked at.

that sounds fucking horrendous. I'm sorry you had to go through that, man.

Did you not sign a 6 month/some fixed time lease contract???

those usually say that you have to pay so much money if you break the contract early

>Vegas
huh. Wonder if that's a coincidence or not.

Chek'd

You keep racking up those Dubbs.

I agree, that's where I'm steering my own children. I'm just saying if you don't have any current obligations (like college) go home.

Don't be. I got a house and shit now. A backyard that's fenced in. Now I worry about what I'm going to grow in my garden and wether or not the new release on steam is going to suck.

OP LISTEN. NEVER EVER GET MIXED UP IN CREDIT CARDS. NEVER. YOU’RE FUTURE SELF WILL THANK ME FOR COMING BACK AND POSTING THIS.

Chek'd

You are one tough motherfucker. I say that with all respect.

You are going to die poor, alone and soon.

No I'm not. Tough if when you go through hard shit with a choice. When you got no choice it's just kinda life.

no. it was a month to month place.

I've never gambled a cent of my own money.

probably.

But if I only use a credit card for emergency's, what is the issue with that?

dubs forever.

kill yourself. problem solved

Not him but it can actually hurt your credit score if you have a credit card and never really use it.

You should look into warehouse jobs if you're desperate. I lost my old job as a server and got hired at an Academy warehouse in stocking with 22/hr. No previous stocking experience/history. Full training, and it's a pretty chill job. Not saying you'll give a shit but it's worth a shot.

How would that hurt your credit score?

If you use a credit card say once or twice a month and always pay back what you owe, wouldn't that boost your credit?

I was never taught shit about credit.

I currently work as a freight unloader at a retail store, I'll look into working at a distribution center though.
It's pretty much the exact same thing I do anyway.

Obvious fake story. Would have been more believable if you cut out the thing about the dog, that's playing the sympathy card too much.

I commend you for taking advantage of idiots, but you are still a faggot.

When you use a credit card for a emergency you causing another emergency. If you can't pay for the item how are you gonna pay the credit card.

kys faggit

Credit works like this. Pay for a good score and you can borrow more.
If the banks make money off you they say you are good. If you carry a balance they are scared you cant pay, or pay it off without paying interest they hate you and give you a bad boy mark.

fuck you.
this is my dog bond that I had to put down.
he was with me since I was 6 years old.

he lived a long fucking life but if I had the money I would have done even more to keep him going for at least a few more years.

I loved that dog more than anything, he was my best friend the entire time I was growing up.
he was with me for 16 years and nothing broke my heart more than watching him be put down.

fuck you.

I thought I was smart before I read this and realized I would just be creating another bigger problem for myself.

thank you for explaining it like I'm 5.

Long as it made sense.

Dunno if lying or not, but intention is what matters anyway. Sent you a little something.

You can find a lot of fresh/good food in the dumpsters behind grocery stores. My mom does it all the time and she's not even homeless. Consider it.

The trips don't lie

thank you. thank you. a million times thank you.
I really, really appreciate it.
thank you so much Sup Forums I'm fucking crying.

I love you guys.

it did, thank you for explaining it.

i'll do some more research before looking into credit cards.

No worries. I should be focusing on getting a fucking job though...thankfully I'm lucky enough to be somewhat privileged at this point in my life

what church checks your income bracket? we've got several churches here that do it and they don't even ask about money. next time, go in and lie

Sounds like Southern Baptists, Evangelicals, or Jehovah's Witnesses.

i believe in you user.

St. Vincent de Paul or some shit.

they make you bring in paystubs to check your income, proof of residency, utility bills.

any more pics op? is that oc?

check different churches, you clearly have access to the internet, look online for food pantries or food banks that don't require anything more than an id

Even trade schools can be risky with how many are shutting down.

How do you get evicted from the place you live? It is the place you live. You take care of the place you live.

tldr

twas an ex.
i got more pics on my phone.

I don't have a vehicle so i can only go to things within walking distance/bus

well, i guess the question is, how far are you willing to go to eat?

as far as I have to I guess.

ur dog's a faget lel

kys

post moar pictures op

Rip bro im from reno fuck this state.

Lol dude is asking us for 2 dollars, why the FUCK would the retarded cunt lie?