MBTI

MBTI

INFJ here.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Are these personalities actually accurate? It describes me well, but at the same time, I can look at another personality and relate to it as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN6_K6ALeZI&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time i take them, it always has a different outcome

Yeah, it's kinda weird. I got ENFJ and ISTJ, but I ended up getting INFJ more frequently, so I just went with that one.

I always get either INTJ or INTP, and after reading what they mean, I'd say it describes my personality pretty well. I don't think any of the personalities are a sign of success (i.e. there is no master race) but I think you will find more success if you embrace your particular MBTI, rather than trying to be something you are not.

I am also an INFJ. I've tested a bunch of times through my life. I feel that it represents me very accurately.

estj

Ever feel like you remember little details about people and then you have to play dumb to not creep them out how accurately you remember what they told you? This has happened to me way too many times.

Fuck, all the time.

It works the same way horoscopes work

ISTP master race here

youtube.com/watch?v=JN6_K6ALeZI&t=0s
They are fun but...

>mediator

Idfk this IJSTPF shit

I don't feel so alone now...

It's not 'weird', as a self administered test it innately has no clinical or critical relevance nor personal relevance beyond confirmation bias.
If you need a test to tell you your personal characteristics then a more accurate diagnose could simply be: you are a fucking tool.

Ive always been the quiet one, always sitting back and just listening to people talk. I always get shit for it too especially if I go on dates or with friends, people probably think Im not interested in them until I finally join in and talk about whatever it is with who Im with.

YES.. I know so much stuff about people who don't even really know me... Friends of friends, my gf's friends..

Sometimes I just tell people.. I saw one of my gf's friends I'd never met, but knew from facebook on the street and just started talking to him.

Yea, I'm pretty sure people think I don't give a flying fuck about them, because I kinda space out all the time and don't look like I'm paying attention.
Meanwhile I actually hear everything they're sayin

Its not only just talking, i remember shit like what people wore, how they made up their hair... Its always the little details

yeah.....

This shit is basically horoscopes

That said, ESFP-A here.

I like that they added a fifth element to the test. That basically undermines the whole premise it of the original Myers-Briggs as a total personality test haha

Horoscopes are more of advise giving, shit like "Your moon is fuckin doing this shit so if you dont spend your money today"

*so if you dont spend your money today, you'll miss an opportunity"

Yeah, and this site gives relationship advise.

>"you are an ejfps which means these types of careers suit you....."

Weeellll, don't mean to play the devil's advocate here, but MBTIs give advice too.

>Bipolar disorder

Used to get INTJ and INTP alot, now im in sales/mortgage industry and get ENTP

INTJ now, on another test INTP.

They're kind of bullshit OP. I am also INFJ, so basically what this is telling you is that you're a high functioning autist with social anxiety.

INFJ in the past, INTJ now

like what says.

I'm always alternating between INTP and ISTP.

Yeah. I sometimes get frustrated when people don't remember things that I remember in vivid detail.

en*p reporting in

i got INTP. its 100% dead accurate to the person i am. easily the worst of all the personalities to get cuz were socially broken and finding a career field suitable is near impossible. pretty much sums up my entire life up to this point. Kinda glad i took the test, because now i know what direction i should be going as far as work

isnt that most of Sup Forums? lmao. thats definitely me

Which is the biggest ASSHOLE type though?

I also have gotten mainly those two.

I got INTP with the OP test and am now certain that I am exactly that.

You guys gotta do the OP test and then read a little. It's the best MBTI test I've ever seen.

Yeah but it is especially true of INFJ's. We're snowflakes.

All the Extroverted types. Every single damn one of them.

Thats still not the same as horoscopes. Example, my horoscope for today

"Sure, you're smart enough to know that life is not fair, but that doesn't always stop you from seeking justice and equality as you journey through your days. By maintaining this delicate balance between realism and idealism today, you will be able to handle any situation, no matter how bizarre or uncomfortable it might be. Becoming a cynic might save you some disappointment here and there, but it's much more rewarding to think that all people are equal and should be treated as such."

Telling someone might like something because they have X quality about them isnt the same thing as the example I gave above. Personality traits are different from life advise

Meyers-Briggs personality tests are pseudoscientific nonsense.

There is absolutely no biological, sociological or psychological basis as to why someone should be a ENFJ or a STFU or whatever arbitrary, near-random classifications they have made up.

Put another way, true science works on the basis of reproducibility of results. Would independent researchers, working on the other side of the globe, who have never even heard of Meyers-Briggs, come to exactly the same conclusions with exactly the same number and type of personalities as MB has?

If not, then what you have is not science, but nonsense. No more provable and no more falsifiable than saying that everyone has a spirit animal.

Infp hear, yeah pretty accurate I think

>true science works on the basis of reproducibility of results
This is why all social sciences, aka soft sciences, need MASSIVE quotation marks around the "science" part of their names.

Political science. Fuck off.

except that almost everyone in this thread has been diagnosed with autism through the test and have autism in real life. thats pretty fucking accurate.

ive given the test to a ton of normal people and none of them got autism related personalities (none of them have autism)

But Introverted types don't get out much, so it's less likely you'll meet them.

I always get INFP/J when I retake these tests. One time I even got ISFJ.

Actually take this one and do the reading, fools. It's really good.

Each site you try will give you a different outcome. Thats the reason ive gotten several different ones

I'm not taking the piss here, but you should consider reading this book. In particular the chapter on autistic traits. Highlight the ones that you have and get a better understanding about whether or not you are actually autistic. It helped me :P If you're heavily introverted enough to be INFJ you're possibly an autist.

I skip between ISTJ and INTJ. Tbh the description of INTJ seems more accurate to me but it depends on what mood I'm in.

ENFJ here, I feel the same way.

some of the people i gave the test to had introverted personalities lol. just saying, it pointed out the social brokeness in me, but the other introverts didnt get all those empathy/emotion lacking qualities in theirs

i already know im autistic. i was diagnosed as high functioning as a kid.

What the two share in common in this case is the lack of any scientific veracity.

INFJ is one of the most empathetic (but at the same time introverted) personalities.

Myer Briggs test are in between horoscopes and actual medical practice.