If pic is you then it's
OeishsjcnekskxvdiwnsjxyehenwldhchslwnszhksnwjxjeneklalHwjakajxbelamzbdhd

Kicking in

Smoke a bowl, that will kick things into high gear

the shit will hit u like a nigger

prepare for possible dehydration
calm down
don't watch tv

Pull some psyops hillary shilling on Sup Forums to rile them up and have then turn it into a meme

Chip in to let Hillary know you're with HER -- and ready to win!

#MakeAmericaWholeAgain #ImWithHER

hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

go outside. nothing beats outside

Real LSD is rare now usually it's some RC bullshit, good luck

What the fuck is going on.

Do NOT do this!!

I REPETE

DO
NOT
DO
THIS!

Take two more, pussy.

How many micrograms each?

This

it takes about an hour. just chill and watch cartoons and listen to music or something =p

masturbate

after you do, youll feel fucking great

What? I always do. It is the best

Usually takes 1-2 hours to fully set it. Buckle up, pal. Shit is fun and LSD is the ultimate red pill.

You are about to have lots of fun

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=NcEiDY5qBbg

Lol this guy thinks he actually got sold authentic LSD. REAL lsd hasnt been around since early 2000's. Im 100% sure you just ingested that NBoMe shit.
>Have fun feeling ticks crawl under your skin.

yeah it didnt work, you need more.. id honestly suggest 3 or 4 more.. i usually take like 8 tabs when i trip

Get off Sup Forums, put some music and do wtv u want
Enjoy and have a safe trip, should kick in right now
:-)

Put some music on and look at the snowflakes on the ground
JUST LOOK AT THEM DANCE
Then go outside and hug a tree

If you do this, it will create mustard gas.

Fucking noob. Weed and shrooms or weed and LSD is fucking awesome.

What're you doing guy? It's 1pm EST on a Thursday. I'd recommend using your trip to reevaluate your life.

You have to mix ammonia and bleach to make the LSD hit hard, dummy. Everyone knows this.

Oh come on. That is just ignorant

Watch Funky Forest and see if you can tell the difference.

If I don't have weed when shroomin I go mental..absolutely needed for the come down

get out of Sup Forums. put some music on and go ride a bike but drink a lot of water

chan

DONT THINK ABOUT SPIDERS OR DEATH

>tfw weed, psilocybin mushrooms & nitrous

Looks about right

when exactly is it a good time for a college student (assuming) to trip?

i mean, i just got done with exams, maybe this user finished his by wednesday

has some free time..

id consider, but i personally hate fucking tripping

>What are you doing its 1pm
An LSD trip takes TWELVE hours m8

HOLY SHIT THERES AN ALIEN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

Go post on Sup Forums, clean your room and do the dishes. If it hasn't hit by then, you ate construction paper.

>I hate trippin
Than don't do it

Mustard gas

>It's been 30 minutes and don't feel weird yet

Remind me of when I first did it around 1992 or so.

>nothing happening
>maybe I should do the other tab
>nah i'll give it another 5 mins
>friends eyebrows suddenly turn green
>holy fuck look at the wall!
>start freaking out that I can't go into work like this tomorrow
>Tell my friend (who shit out of dropping a tab) to go home because I wanted to spend time with my mum and dad instead

also tfw you have a friend who says they drop lsd with you but then shit out at the last minute and ruin your trip

>he's a m-f 9-5 wage slave

lel

It took me 2 hours and 10 minutes the other day for a double drop to kick in; other times it's only taken an hour and a half.

Have you eaten much today? If you've had a large meal then it'll take a while to kick in.

Not funny. You can seriously fuck someone up with acid. Grow up you fucking idiot.

I was just messing with him , bro. I'm about to roll on some molly myself. I hate tripping too, if you've never tried molly it's what's up. I only do it about 4 times a year but it's worth it

do some nitrous

Go outside and stare at the sky

>1 post from this ID

It hit him boys. It's all ogre now.

It's so fucking nice.

Ideal if you have a friend with you.
Relax and feel truth flow through you.
Think about our God emperor.

Hey guys, /adhd/ here. I use vyvanse on a daily basis, if I'm going to use shrooms should I take them at night when my medicine has worn off or should not take the vyvanse that day and take shrooms instead? I have taken shrooms at night before with no problems. Just don't like how I feel tired in the morning after tripping.

>tfw 1P-LSD is now illegal

Reflect. Medidate. Just close your eyes and let the sounds flow, don't try to focus too much on any sound in particular. Do this with your thoughts too. Watch your own mind work. Even watch your impulses, the things you're about to do or thinking about doing. Thinking can be impulsive of course so that's one thing to look at.

It's one of the best ways to redpill yourself on yourself. You won't regret tripping into yourself.

When it kicks in watch a bunch of redpilling videos and write an analysis on each. Then post those essays

>all these degenerate junkies
I can't wait until Trump wins the election and lines you all up by the wall.

I like to trip a lot. It's the greatest thing for your mind to reset. I have NEVER had a bad trip. I'm always in control of my mind no matter what the substance. I can let it go and retrieve it whenever. When I'm tripping with someone and their having a bad time I'll just say "shhh...stop worrying and just listen" and we'll stand outside and hear the wind through the trees and let all feelings of self melt away. It's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNk1B8H4wmQ

Mate the whole world is degenerate now might as well sample the fun stuff.

My reccomendation: keep water on ya, then get a shit ton of markers and colored pencils and shit, then draw. go for a walk, look at some trees. do not stay inside if you don't have to!!

PS: did you put it under your tongue?! prepare to puke

for christ's sake don't hang out on Sup Forums unless you want to have a bad trip. What are you thinking?

Takes about 40mins to and hour
Smoking weed makes it much more intense

who the fuck throws up from putting it under there tongue?

real acid or one of the many analogs that are available from RC sources?

30 minutes? By this point, assuming it's real?

Bye bye...

What is your acid miked at? I've done 5, but the shit i get is usually around 450-550 mcg. also. geltab or blotter? i've had more favorable results with geltabs

What is double helix, what is internet, what is lsd.

Anxiety is just like all the other things you could lose yourself in on acid. Just don't focus on a shitty thoughts and don't obsess over them and you won't have it. Don't judge yourself. Everything is what it is, good and bad.

You will realize how important philosophy is in regards to life. Hopefully you won't think like a conditioned body. You will learn to think for yourself, get to the root of your issues, and learn why you are the way you are.

Put on some music and relax.

Do something within a controlled environment to avoid paranoia. Play some casual vidya (racing games work best for the colours moving on the screen) or watch an easy going comedy film youve seen a few times before.

I laughed too hard at this.

psychedelics are NOT degenerate. They don't really even intoxicate you and you can't do them all the time. It's an incredible tool to reveal the real you when all your ego is stripped away. It's incredibly therapeutic.

This.

Unfortunately I've only tripped once. I did two tabs and I did not have a good trip at all.

I saw spider webs everywhere, my friends who were with me - one who was a veteran user and another who was a virgin like me. The veteran would not shut the fuck up the entire time he was with us.

I got extremely paranoid, anxiety went through the roof, spider webs everywhere. Spider webs were the only visuals I had. No trails or anything, just spider webs. And the moths in the window were in an enormous number. Double of what was really there.

That trip is still affecting me to this day, hasn't quite been a year yet but it will be coming up in a few weeks.

However, on this trip I understood our place in this universe. I understood electricity too, which was weird. I built a tesla coil a few days after and it works great.

But alll in all I was ready to kill myself, I wasn't happy during the trip and I buckled for a long time and burst into tears for a good 30 minutes. I didn't like my perception of time either.

Smoking weed on LSD is a great way to streamline into a bad trip if you're not ready for it. Two hits of (good) LSD + five hits of weed = 7 hits of LSD. All of my bad trips (about 3 or 4) were from doing this.

Give Atom Heart Mother a listen.

Yea I'm sure it is.
I just had a really bad experience.
I mixed LSD, weed and 25d once.
Thought I was going to die.
Went to hospital.
Had real bad PTSD/Anxiety.
Every trip now gave me anxiety.
Scared I'll never be able to happily trip again ;_;

Will it ever go away semen-pie?

go get a partner and have sex the whole time

>no lsd or any good trippys
>decide to buy some salvia concentrates

well, this has been a profound mistake.

> Not funny.

If OP does it then it's funny.

YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE THERE'S ANTS UNDER YOUR SKIN

When I last did a trip in 2013, I watched Inglorious Bastards. I put a blanket over my computer monitor and sat at my desk. I distinctly remember I felt like a giant in a movie theatre and each of the keys on my keyboard was a seat in the cinema with little people watching the movie with me.

>tfw the jews get hailed with bullets through the floor by the germans at the beginning of the movie

Watch enter the void. Best movie to watch while on LSD

drink orange juice

makes it stronger

Does the god emperor want to legalize psychedelics though

Cringe, lmao!!

I always thought watching movies on weed or lsd was such a fucking waste.

I loved making music on lsd. I bonded with it, mad some of the most expressive music I'd ever made ;')

>What should I do Sup Forums?

Keep trying

>Cringe, lmao!!
Stop. Leave

>watching "trippy" movies while tripping

complete rookie mistake. Nothing on a screen will compare to outside when you're tripping.

ketamine and LSD is the only combination that i would actually describe as "mind-blowing"

A friend of mine had physical trauma because he ingested LSD on an empty stomach and after 6 hours he drank a cup of coffee and ingested another tab on an empty stomach

The pain persisted for some months until he went to amsterdam and did truffles

muh sekrit....
CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEE. idiot

stare at this until you feel the high energy coursing through your system

What's a bad trip like, for you? Mine is a strange type of paranoia. If I'm in front of my laptop, I feel as if I'm being watched through the cam etc...This actually happened recently. But mostly it's this whirlpool like feeling, like I won't be able to get out of it...
Heartbeat through the roof, cold sweat and waves and waves of anxiety.
I still end up having this great euphoria.

Go into public, find a cop and try to steal his glawk, then laugh it off and repeat with another cop

Absolutely. Going for a hike on local trails is a great way to spend an afternoon tripping.

Listen to Brian Eno (I like ''Atmospheres and Soundtracks'') and go look for ETs.

>1 post by this ID
if my digits repeat OP has OD'd on his fake LSD and is on route to the insane asylum

Hmm. Well I feel fine now but I'm just scared that I'll have a bad trip/start getting anxiety.

I guess that's always a risk.

This man is correct. Also OP just throw on some tunes. Or go outside if you think you can handle being in public

My digits confirm that he's ok.

Pro tip : get off Sup Forums. Bad trip imminent if you stay here.