Socially awkward former virgin here. Can a chad please shed some light on my situation

Socially awkward former virgin here. Can a chad please shed some light on my situation
>Meet cute girl on tinder
>Go on date, dinner goes great, we have heaps in common ,lots of eye contact, she's laughing heaps
>Go on a ferry ride after dinner, we make out, and after the ride we walk around holding hands for like half and hour just chatting
>I'm falling pretty hard for her at this point
>Says she uses tinder for a laugh and a bit of fun and suggests we fool around in my car
>She ends up giving me a blowjob and I finger her
>I have trouble staying hard caus it's a bad spot and there are cars driving past and I'm super nervous
>I drop her at her parents place, we have one last makeout sesh and she says shell text me later
>Get text on way home saying she had fun
>Text for 2 more days then she ghosts me
>I ask her what happened like a week later
>She says the whole thing felt forced and she dosent wanna see me again
Wtf happened, everything felt so right, I've been rejected after dates before but it was always obvious that she wasn't interested, I mean what kind of chick give s a bj to a guy she's not into? I just don't get it

she's using tinder. it's a hook up app. she's a slut. get over it because she's slobbering on a real man's cock. literally you're retarded if you expected to find "the one" on a hookup app. fucking mouth breather

>what kind of chick give s a bj to a guy she's not into?
The kind that fucks around on tindr because she gets cock hungry and wants to blow someone.

You probably texted her too much, and came across too needy. You have to learn to play it cool OP.

/thread

Op, pull your fuckin head in mate.

Ya did gud kid, shes just not looking for a relationship, shes riding the cock carousel and seeking fun times/attention. If you want that cool, be more direct. It sounds like you just want a gf though in which case prescreen way harder. Stop looking on tinder, only hoes go there. Keep up the good work btw. This really doesnt sound like an issue with you at all.

I only sent 600 (´・ω・`)

I actually didn't though, I only ever replied to her messages, and alot of the time she messaged me at work and I didn't respond for hours. She didn't seem like a cock hungry sluzza either, she was pretty modestly dressed in all her pics and it's not like we'd been sending dirtyessages or anything prior to meeting up. Any tips on how to avoid oneitis?

who the fuck cares. she's the first of many.

keep using tinder and see multiple women. the key here is having options. you might like them all but eventually you'll find the right one.

fuckin faggot

Men are romantics pretending to be realists; women are realists pretending to be romantics

Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man expects to be loved

Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of.

>former virgin
wat

Fuck do we really have to deal with you now

yeah dude u alpha'd that hard ngl she just wants fuck thats the way girls are nowa days and it sucks bc u just want a gf but that cant happen anymore bc girls are bitches

oneitous is the worst disease you turbo virgins have like seriously no girl will EVER love a male the way you expect to be treated. nothing matters pass on and fade

Making out usually relieves more sexual tension than it builds, so you ended the night on a low note.

You had a golden opportunity with her wanting to fool around and if things had to start at the car, you should've probably suggested someplace where you'd feel more comfortable so you could perform better.

Orgasms. You need to give her earth-shattering orgasms. That's what sticks a woman on you. Dinner and ferry rides are nice, but you can do that with your best male friend. Don't lose sight of the goal.

>former virgin
>only got a bj

Son, I've got some bad news for you.

I lost my virginity to my first tinder date, a fat landwhale. I learnt that I've been jacking off way too hard for years and my penis has become desensitized. With a condom on I could barely feel anything. I had to pull out and furiously beat of my semi flacid cock for 30s before cumming on her gut. She looked disappointed but she was an ugly pig so I didn't really care

>former virgin
>former
user...

Because you are probably ugly as fuck! You should kill yourself. Amen

but think one thing OP, first date, first time she sees you and already giving a blowjob? that would me cool for just a random hookup but believe me, you dont want her as your girlfriend.
Theres a high chance she does the same with lots of guys, it feels great of course but you didnt lose a treasure.