Is it rape if I touch my girl's tiddies while she sleeps? Feminist viewpoints welcome

Is it rape if I touch my girl's tiddies while she sleeps? Feminist viewpoints welcome.

Technically, yeah. She aint conscious to give you consent, unless she gives you written permission to

Cuck

Yes, what you did is rape. You raped your girlfriend

Nope, it's sexual assault. Rape involves penetration.

Yup

Rape
Touching tiddies
Faggot
That's barely sexual assault

No. It isn't rape. It's molestation.

Are you among the people who cried when Hillary lost?

HONK HONK

No it wouldn't be. Touching someones tits without their consent isn't rape it's harassment or sexual assault.

If you cum all over her while she's sleeping, is it rape?

All of you have raped me by being such bigots

sexual assault. There needs to be active penetration to be considered rape.

She's YOUR girlfriend isn't she. That implies ownership. Set her on fire if you like. -feminist

rape is sexual assault numbnuts

Kek

This is now a sandnigger bread

OP here. I am Muslim in western country. Where I come from we do what we want. Why can't I do it here?

A bit like Schroedinger: if she doesn't wake up, it's nothing, but if she does, it's what she makes of it

Bump

Double dubs. Checked

sexual assault is the title definition for crimes that aren't otherwise definable under the legal code. sexual assault carries a different penalty than rape or simple molestation.

>girlfriend
>sleeps in your bed
>can touch titties unless she's verbally says ok and doesn't change her mind

You all are fucking dense

if you ask her beforehand no, my x wanted me to fuck her once when she was asleep, was quite happy about it afterwards... rape fantasies I guess

Yes, it is