How do I fuck my math teacher? she's indian

how do I fuck my math teacher? she's indian

pic related

I wouldnt fuck her and I'm Indian, not even that hot.

and indians almost NEVER cheat, good fucking luck, she wouldnt cheat on her husband, not even if a bollywood actor asked her

good fuccking luck retard

this is what a proper indian milf looks like

not whatever that thing is

wit ur benis

Kik random_loll for this Indian girl

when she's teaching go outside the window and shit on the sidewalk like a traditional Indian male searching for a mate

Make sure it's summer and the window is open and you ate plenty of curry so the fermented curry-shit you released on the street can drift into the classroom and woo your subhuman partner

Lord have mercy on my dick for the gates of hellish rubbing shall commence TONIGHT

included the instagram handle just for you user

you guys want more indian instas? only good shit like this

You need to find some way to impress her. Try getting a taxi route, owning a gas station or making the hall way to my appartments smell like shit.
Also it's proven that women are attracted to guys that smell like their father, so try sweating a lot, rub curry in your pits and shit yourself.

top kek american indians are the richest minority in this country, good luck thinking they do the shit like india indians

althoght i will say they smell for some fucking reason despite pulling up in a Mercedes benz, like what the fuck

Which one is she?
The one wearing a white skirt or the one on the right?

right
she has a few more pics of her mom on her insta, it should be a public account

lol i thought you responded to the insta pic

More

ask her to hang out at the Designated Shitting Street.

> Insert Penis in vagina
>???
> Result

I've never been to india, or have I met an india Indian. Thease are observations from Murcia. But I've seen the way those curry niggers haggle with everything. Id belive they're some of the richest. And in all honestly they usually have their shit together.

Pretty much this, they are rich and value family alot and for the most part they let their kids do whatever as long as grades are good

they are just socially oblivious at times, smell, and are annoying, and cant drive their expensive cars the right way

8/10 would pick over muslim invasion any day

>> Result

wtf, a half-indian baby in just 9 months.

rub curry on your dick

>implying thats true

post moar user