Let's update this pic, lads

Let's update this pic, lads.

>age 39
>23 TD's
>2 interceptions

Where are all the Manning babbies at? Why don't they bring up these stats?

Also at age 38 (Joe Montana's last year) He had:

>16 TDs
>9 interceptions

Brady already has more touchdowns and he missed the first 4 games of the year!

>b...b...b...but Joe Montana is GOAT guys r...r...r..right??

Oops I mean to type 22 but fuck it. It'll be 23 soon enough

Everyone knows Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time. Anyone who says otherwise is just memeing

Does Tom Brady's meme nutrition really work lads?

brady missed four games, isn't even done with the season and he only has 150 fewer attempts than montana did in '94. it was a running back's league back then.

Kek. You anti-Brady cucks will use any excuse in the book. Marino put up great stacks during that time. Could it be that maybe Montana wasn't that good? Also, usually a running back helps a QB's numbers.

GOAT!

montana didn't have to put the team on his back like marino did. the 9ers of the 80's were one of the most well rounded squads in history. brady averages 500 attempts per season to montana's 300. joe would have more TDs if he played in a passing offense.

So are you saying Montana was a good team/coach babby? That stat just tells me Brady is so good, he literally had to carry the offense on his back by throwing for all those attempts. Brady didn't always have a well rounded assortment of players around him. 2 hall of famers: Moss and Gronk. He only had moss for a few years and Gronk is kill most of the time. Brady wins by throwing to literall manlets.

I will definitely agree Brady is better than Manning. But to be fair, at age 39 Peypey's body was falling apart due to all of his surgeries and injuries and the dude came out and said he had zero feeling in his hands anymore.

I don't even watch football regularly but it's extremely obvious to me Brady is actually the best of all time. All the anti-Brady arguments seem to be based on speculation about his O line strength and wild accusations about cheating

>accusations

They've been caught red handed twice already you dumbfuck.

>Favre
2007 Favre and 2009 Favre were both better than 2008 Favre. It was the Jest, not him.

i'm saying that brady having more TDs than montana doesn't indicate who is better because they play in very different systems. and you're forgetting some key players from brady's past, like corey dillon, deion branch, rodney harrison and teddy brewski. all of them on super bowl winning teams.

Why are Brady fans so insecure over Peyton Manning? Not a fan of either player, just curious.

He Blew out his shoulder, he was elite in the first half of the season

Well m8, the body is part of the player. His body was shit tier and maybe he didn't take as good care of himself as Brady?

He should've went lighter on the chicken parm.

Except, they haven't friendo.

>spygate
Standing in the wrong place a year after a rule change. Everyone still records signals.

>deflategate
You fucking serious? You'd call that caught red handed?

Get fucked fag.

>had to forfeit picks due to spygate and deflategate

>""""except they haven't"""

Kill your self

if brady had the neck surgeries peyton had he'd be retired.

you might as well be saying peyton deserves credit because he never tore his acl unlike brady.

>i-i-its not cheating I swear

Blow it out your ass, cuckboy.

It's the only real 'rival' they actually have

Despite the Owls the Patriots have pretty much no history so the rivalry they claim is Patriots-Jets which is laughable

So Brady vs Manning became their rivalry and Pats fans are still spergs about a player that's literally retired.

Brady fans, why are you arguing? He has already won the argument for you. Enjoy it.

I think Brady is objectively better than those 2 but you have to remember he has been far luckier in terms of upper body injuries, meaning he hasn't lost much strength to zip through the ball, while favre lost a lot of his cannon-arm strength and frankly manning was a walking wreck praying nobody sacked him at the end

He had Dillon for 1 year. Branch is not a hall of famer. Harrison and brewski played defense.

Montana had rice and a slew of talent around him. Are you really trying to compare Branch to Rice??? Top kek. Look at who he threw to in his first 3 super bowl victories and tell me who will be in the hall of fame. Yepp that's right. Nobody. His best receiver was troy brown and he is no where near hall of fame worthy.

>getting punished means you're guilty

>has to cheat to win anything of note
>need a kicker to bail you out of trouble
>goat

Lmfao you bradycucks are so delusional it's hilarious

>ignoring the ideal gas law to make a case based on physics
>the courts ruled on Goodell's ability to hand out punishments, not on the patriots guilt

Except it wasn't

No proof for deflategate. Why the fuck does it, matter where someone stands to record signals anyways.

nobody brought up the hall of fame but you. you don't need to be a hall of famer to be a well rounded player. he may have only had dillon for one year but he ran for 1500 yards that year. and branch was MVP in super bowl 34.

I personally thing Brady is GOAT but patriot fans really are proving how casual they are by not giving respect to the other all time greats.

Brady isn't Wayne Gretzky, he's not light years ahead of everyone else. He just has the most well rounded career. There have qb's who have been better in the regular season(Peyton), PostSeason (Bart Starr), been better iron man(Brett Favre), better passers(Dan Marino), better single seasons (1984 Dan Marino) but he has the most well rounded career of any quarterback ever since he excels in every area.

>dumb Patscuck bringing up pseudoscience even though equipment managers were literally caught with texts

Kys.
Who's the best athlete Massachusetts gas produced anyway? Fucking Jack Eichel kek

I brought it up to prove that Montana was surrounded by hall of famers and Brady wasn't. That makes Brady the better player because he didn't have the luxury of throwing to players like Rice. Brady put up better numbers with less tools than Montana.

>no argument, just ad hominem
I really expected better

Your argument is equivalent of Saints fans during bountygate you chimp

not the same, passing numbers have been heavily inflated since the era Montana Played in.

Average Passer Rating in the 1980's was in the low 70's, today it's around 88.4. All other passing stats reflect this as well.

That Said, I think Brady > Montana since Brady has more longevity to his career and more consistent success.

And Brady has thrown To Randy Moss and Rob Gronkowski at times throughout his career, so it's not like he's never had weapons.

every year brady appeared in the super bowl he had outstanding players on his team. 2013-2014 is the only season that i think montana couldn't have pulled off.

Favre had a really shitty year when he was 39

Favre at 40: 33 TDs 7INTs

Brady is the goat, but this is a meme thread that should sage now

Montana still has more INTs if this is true