Ask a fat guy anything !!!!

Ask a fat guy anything !!!!

You're full of shit fuck you

is that jenkem?

Why dont you lose weight?

I'm not ?
What's that haha
I want to be fat

Do yu have anal problems? I have heard being fat can cause fistulas and hemroids

No everything is fine down there

>I want to be fat
Why don't you want to get your mental illness treated?

How did you make your dick so small?

Because I enjoy being fat I want to be fat

Why so fat ?

Lying sack of shit. No-one wants to be a fat ass.

I don't want to see your hairy ass, I want to see that sweet slampig you call a girlfriend. Every time I see her I have to jerk it.

>Because I enjoy being fat I want to be fat
No, you don't. You've convinced yourself that you do simply because you are and that's easier than not being fat. Not being fat would take some effort. What I believe has happened is you've been told to be proud of yourself, proud of your life, proud of whatever achievements you have made... however small... and that no matter what you're a good person and people should respect you. You are in a bubble.

The reality is glaringly succinct. You despise what you are so you cover that up with being proud of it. It seems to have manifested in a "fuck you I'm happy being me" mentality. Not fitting in to seats, not being able to buy clothes that fit, being degraded by people and potentially enjoying it... none of these things are appealing in any way to people of sound mind, but this is the life you are living for yourself simply because it is easier to convince yourself that you like it than it is to actually do something about it.

If this is a sexual thing then you have an extreme fetish and that is something that will lead to your premature death. If you want to die to satisfy those needs then you have a mental illness and that needs treating.

If you cannot see that premature death is the path that you are on, of it you cannot see the benefits of a longer and happier life, then you are suffering from delusions, that is a mental illness that needs treating.

If you've come on to this board in order to receive criticism, like I am giving, as some sort of self-depreciating act because you get a kick out of being abused then you're suffering from a mental illness that needs treating.

One way or another you are mentally ill if you have convinced yourself that being like you are is something that makes you happy.

threadkiller

Can u show us ur vagina u fat feminist fuk

Are you concerned about the risks associated with being that fucking big? I mean long term shit like heart problems, cancer, diabeetus etc.

How long have you been gaining?

And what's in the jar?

Looks like Nutella.

Because I eat
Fu
I'm not reading that because I know ur just going on about somthing and I really don't care
I'm male u tit
Personally I don't think I'm big I would say fat but not proper obese and yeah true but everyone does things that are bad
About 2 years now and hazelnut spread

post the gf
DO IT

No

Is your girlfriend a feeder, familia?

We both feed and gain

I can't tell if this is you or her.

Awesome, how big do you to wanna get? How heavy are you right now? How heavy were you when you started?
Also, unrelated: fat guy sex is awesome! You go, familia!

Aw cute
I wanna get to about 340lbs and I'm 285lbs right now and when I started I was about 170lbs at the start and yeah sex is amazing

It's her, right? It has to be from the double belly.

Why 340 and not an even 350?

>you're not exactly like me, so you're mentally ill

Yeah she weights 350lbs
And it's just the next target I don't really ever want to stop

Dude, fuck that. I bet you'd look sexier at 400. Never mind. Never stop gorging! Also, great job working 170 to 285. I'm just 246 lbs, and I sorely want to hit 300 before the year ends. Any tips for getting fatter?

that's a huge gain, fuck
any side by side comparisons from then to now of you or your gf?

I also wanna see them pics.

Yeah I agree I will get there one day !! And I recommend eating loads pizzas and burgers and always snack 24/7 and drink coke a lot !!
I've got one but clothed

You like to be making fun of being fat dont you fatfuck?

I enjoy people saying how fat I look and what think good or bad

A year ago

Share it, man!

Thought you were like into the degradation humiliation

Yeah I mean I do enjoy that too

this threads makes me want to lose weight. I feel disgusted about myself now

Why though haha.?

Huge improvement from this
to this

The sencond pic is my gf now I'm the thread pic haha

Whoops!

because ive tried to lose weight a dozen times over the past few years, but seeing you want to GAIN what i want to lose while feeling good about it feels wrong

Dude, you gotta learn to just appreciate with what you've got.

why would anybody want to be fat?

I don't want everyone to be fat I just prefer my self fat and my I like my girls fat haha

living the goddamn dream
do you prefer your girl to be fatter than you or do you want to overtake her some day?

if u settle for what u have u wont ever become greater than your present self. I find that sad

that doesn't answer a fucking thing

I want us both to be fatter but I would like us to be around the same weight tbh

How much is a purple submarine from 1971? The version without a crew because I already have one.

>I'm not reading that because I know ur just going on about somthing and I really don't care
Way to prove user's point fatty.

Hopefully I did mate yeah haha

Kek and I thought I was fat. Why would you WANT to be fat? I just gained weight because I've been drinking too much beer for 10 years..

Do either of you have any weight-related uncommon kinks like giantess, crushing, vore, etc?

No nothing like that really
Because I like the look feel and day to day stuff it causes

> im big, i would say fat but not proper obese

well i have got some news for you user

People are making me to be like to huge person

bump for more pics/stories