Ask a political analyst with an IQ of 194 anything

Ask a political analyst with an IQ of 194 anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUP-WYK5xmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you lie on the internet?

Why are you so clever?

Is there only one solution here to be honest family?

will trump win

How do you define "politics?"

Love that movie btw

Is libertarianism for retards with no real foresight?

Yes.
t. Political analyst with an IQ of 195

If you had an IQ of 194 you wouldn't be a political analyst.

Who was/is your favorite candidate?

>political analyst
that means that you don't actually work?

no

Are you a hillary shill?

When will Erdogan die?

How much better would the U.S. be without niggers?

isnt erdogan a nationalist politic? why are you fags shilling for a liberal? just because turks on Sup Forums hates islamism, doesn't mean your whole country does

>> Can identify patterns on a improvable test

>>That means I am qualified to make decisions on anything.

Take that junk back to wherever the fuck it came from lmao.

>political analyst
>thinks people will be impressed

Jesus fuck, faggot, my 8-year-old niece could be a "political analyst."

Political analyst. Ha. Kill yourself.

Will OP ever answer any of these questions? protip: no.

I wouldn't call him a nationalist. He's just islamist. He wants to be the big leader of the new islam world and been fucking our secularity for 15 years. We were almost a european country before him. He ruined everything. He really needs to fucking die soon.

I can only see an OP who is a faggot

>almost a european country
what do you mean by that, only in secularity matters?

>iq of 195
>cant reply
0/10

secularity, human rights, art, education. All that shit is gone now because of him. People keeps voting him because they think he's better in economy which is actually also a lie.

Will you please kill yourself?

As an economist with an iq of 180, I believe he will

Looks like op is a faggot

>almost a european country
youtube.com/watch?v=gUP-WYK5xmM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah, sure.......

Are you being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton?

Ȉ̸̙̺͔͙͌̈̆̓ͅ ̫̯̞͎̙̙͗ͤ̋̃H̫͓͈̮͙̠A̷̼͇̯͕̅ͮ͑ͮ̅͆V̑ͤͮ͑̿͏̰E̢͎̜̠̰͓͈͈͋ͦ ̩̬̼͕̥̌̒̽ͩ͌͟L̸̩̼̣̦̼͚͖̄͆̅̔O̱̩͈͊̍ͤ͌̉̈́́̚N̞͙͎G̥̗̦̩̗ͭ͌̌͜ ̵̒̎̎S̹̙͇̫̯̫ͮI̬̣̟̱͒͆͒N̸̹͓͎̗C̰͖̘͚̤͞È̓̉ͣͭ҉̺ ͚͍͕̟͉ͨͥ͂ͅC̨͈̲̰̻͐L̯̩̃ͫ͐͌ͯŐ̧̝̤̗͎̦̥̈ͦ̉S̭͕͚͚͑̍̉̐̄̔̆E͇̓̌D̲̑̕ ͎͙͈ͨͫͅM̵̰̠̥̫Y̘̞̩̜͇̘̍̆ ͖̱̰̬̫̬̀̎ͫ͑̽Ẽ̺̙͚̩͕ͫͨ̀ͤͬ̐Y̳̑̄͂̇E̖͍̤̥̞̎̔̀Ŝ̡̞̭͍̙̭̖͔ͩͭ.̧͚̹̜͇͕̐̾̊ͯͮ.̭̤̱ͫ̈́ͣ̃ͬ͊̾͠.̸̞͔̞̝̱ͭ́ͤͩ̚.̻͇̦̯̼.̹͉̎͆͌̓ͬ͢.̮̩͕̜͜.̝̹̬ͬ̿̿ͣ͌̏
̷̖̼̱ͨ͐ͯͣ̍̍̚
̅̑
͖ͭ͐ͨ͗̚͡
̻ͩ̔̔͋ͤͫ̒M̯̹̼̮̘̬̩͘Ȳ͇ ̫̩͝Oͦͭ̒͆ͦ̾N͗ͮͭͯ̚͟L̛̻͇̣͙̪̖͔̈͆ͨ̒̌̓̑Y̤̱̗̻̬̏̓̌̊̅ͮ ͪ̂͂G̥̺̽Ơ̌̽̎ͥ̌͐ͥA̫͓̅͋̑͋̃̆͛Ļ̬͇̄̓̐ͤ̊ ̪̘͎̙̥̓E͓̬̱͉͎̙̍ͥͧ̇͊̎́X̰͔͈̳̼͋͋̎͌̓̚I͇͔̠ͪ̍̈́ͯ̚͠S̵̰̫̟͎͇̥͊̓̉̀̐͑͆T̩̤S̩̿ͪ̎̍̒ͦ̋̕ ̳͔̱̲̑͑́͊Ǐ̢̖̭̝̤̩̞͛́N͔̹ͦͧ̾͛͜ ͚͈̟̗͚̺̌̇̃̂ͪT̺̘̰͉͓̯̭̎H̶̪͈̤́̾̄Ė̗̫̮̲̔̈́͒̾͐ ̻̤̼̜͔̼̉̓̿ͥͮͨD͐ͭͭ̾͜Ȁ̙̓ͧ̄ͤ͌͞Ȑ̜̪̳͚̇ͨ͛ͬͥ̅K͏̭͕N̺ͭ̉̒̆̾ES̥͉̅ͤ̒ͣͅSͪ̌̏......................................

I am a political analyst with an IQ of 196 and the correct answer is no, my friend.

This video is post-Erdogan.

POO

In similar vein, why do you write such good books

If you had that IQ you wouldn't be a political analyst, kek

you will burn romania.

in the fire of my hatred and anger

my thoughts exactly.

if you're so smart, why didn't you accomplish anything with your life?

Well clearly you're wrong since I'm a political analyst with an IQ of 197 and it's painfully obvious that Donald J. Trump will win.

When you're sucking dicks, do you prefer cut or uncut?

Take the gypsies back with you, thanks

As a jobless NEET with an IQ of 84, I don't know.

Gypsies will be sacrificed along with romanians to revive the Ten TAILS.

Only then the world would know T͙̖̬̪̦͕͗RŮ̖̲̠͖̇E͈̰̟͍̽̓́̒͐̚̚ ̮̦̻̹̟̰̍̒D͙̠͖͖̝̈́E̜̖ͩͥͯ̈́ͬS̩̣̙̺̮̫ͪ̈̏ͣ̾ͩͨP̞̦ḀI̋̾R͖̠̩̩ͥ̐͋̔
WAIT FOR BURNING, ROMANA

If you actually had an IQ of 194 you would never be on this site, let alone shitposting.

No way! You took that facebook IQ test too? My score was 214! We're incredible Geniuses!

>Turkey
>European
In what fucking way. I have been to Istambul,and it was a cluster fuck. You walk in the streets and you see guys shouting and praying in the street. Turkey is closer to Iraq than to Europe.

Do they poo in the loo in your animes?

ROMANA, when reckoning arrives, you will sure poop in your pants.
Countdown begins
#̲̤͈ͯͣ̀̾B̝̱̲̋̎̎U̘͕̺̪̿Ȓ̤̺̝̃̾͐ͫͬ͊ͅN̡͂ͪ̾́̈́I̡̙̮ͥ̉̎̐̃ͥͅN̺̞̠̰ͯ̍̽̒̓̾̄G̗̘̬̝͎̮̦ͭͫͨ̋̿̀_̍̾ͯͮ͆ͣ̿҉̠̖͈͓̪͙͔R̨̰̱͈͖̼̹̞̋̾ͦ̊ͣO̬̻̳̭M̟̥͍̝̑ͪͯ͑̋̾́A̝͓͖̩̹N͉̤͓̯̅ͧ̋̿ͨ́͒A̴̟͙̤̥̜̝ͭ͑̿ͅ

Istanbul is full of syrian refugees and shit. Visit İzmir.

Actually a lot of high IQ individuals do fuck all with their lives. They frequently suffer from depression and anxiety and in some cases debilitative psychological conditions.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

I guess I must have a very high IQ then.

Was full of Syrian refugees 6 years ago? I dont know,but they impression that I got is that you are closer to Morocco than to europe.

Mods, can you please make me a country filter? I never want to read anything that has anything to do with a Turkish poster. Or just ban all of Turkey permanently. That's cool too.

ya my best friend had a 175 iq or something like that and he went on Sup Forums all the time shot himself unfortunately

Your bouth rong. I am poclitical analist with and IQ of 197

who will the republican nominee be in 2020?

Why do you lie about your IQ?

I will move to Amsterdam soon. Turks are everywhere. And you can't escape it.

Just stay there. Do yourself a favor. You are hated here. We hate every single one of you. Give us back our fucking reporter you god damn backstabbing piece of shit.

>an IQ of 194

why would you waste your time chatting with 12 year olds on a taiwanese finger-banging site

We hate you as well.

Doesn't life suck for you?

The few people I've met or heard of with such abnormal IQs were either batshit insane, depressed or asocial

Nope. Your government gives scholarships and jobs just for Turks. We will be A LOT soon. I'll love Amsterdam.

Is Hilary dead in the water? she's finished isn't she?

Does that IQ of yours help you sleep at night or to get a qt3.14 conservative waifu?

does it make it easier to suck your own dick?

Are we looking at a counter counter culture that ushers in an era of reaction?

>muh IQ

Just know that every single white person you meet, while they may smile at you or strike up conversation, has a deep hatred for you. They will go home to their families and laugh at you behind your back.

Don't come here.

this indian is about to activate his anal sharingan, and unleash black fire the likes youve never seen before from it

I'm blonde. Nobody will notice.

As a wendy's chef with an 11'' cock making $130,000 a year, yes I can say that Trump will win

I have a 160 average score. I feel like a different animal when around the many average (90-110) people I know. If you can give some insight as to how it must feel to be _that_ removed from others, I will believe you.

Onur who told you to stop sucking Reyis?

Why would someone want to inquire with you, a man of humble intelligence, when they could inquire with myself, an intellectual powerhouse of 215 IQ? Go away, riff raff!

>194
>political analyst
You almost got me there , Moshe.

for idealogical libertarians, yes. But there is nothing wrong with the principle of libertarianism as long as you have the intellectual honesty to recognize the flaws and apply exceptions as needed.

Who cares what males think? Fuck all of you, all that matters are the girls. No one wanted to be your friends anyway.

Hahahaha okay. This isn't America. White girls despise Turks too. Your people have been here for over fourty years. You've already wasted all your chances. We don't owe you shit either like some kind of slavetrade like in the US. No one here will like you except for your own kind.

Mate, I've been to the netherlands 7 times.
Your statement simply ain't true. Although I symphatise, since we don't like your turks either.

Also may I suggest you make friends based on their interests and shit their rather than dismissing it entirely by nationality, made some great Serbian friends who we still speak to this day.

How tall should the wall be built?

1 post and people keep on replying it is a sad day on reddit . one fucking post

>1 post by this ID
Saged

Twelve.

age? don't have to be exact

what are your investments for retirement purposes that take the mandatory PAYG ponzi scheme out of the equation?

fpbp

Goddamit Krauthammer go to bed

That... isn't even possible. Reddit-tier bait posting. Sage and report for off topic.

as a guy sitting before a laptop with an iq of 120 yes

Political analist with an IQ of 198 here. Trump will win.

How can I successfully have condom-less sex with prostitutes without contracting HIV?
There must be a way.

Who is in control?

Are you the beef jerky guy in the picture?

what did you have for breakfast?

try babies they do it in good in africa

>1 post by this ID

What the fuck is this thread

Political analist with an IQ of 82 here. Trump will indeed win

>inteligent people are often wrong

yes
i just invented the quantum computer and am messaging you from it