My gf got too fat

my gf got too fat.

i am embarrassed to hold hands with her in public.

what to do?

>picture not us but related.

That's fucken bullshit. Fuck you

Break up before she gets hungry in the middle of the night and tries to eat you.

Use a leash

Wow you are really awful .... either talk to her about it like a fucking man or break up with her and tell her why ... cause you probably aren't even fit to be with her you queer prick. Not everybody is a tiny little thing forever

>Fatty detected

well, she's 21 and im 35. shouldnt she be the skinny one?

the fact that i am older and the fit one in our relationship kind of pisses me off even more.

tits or gtfo

it'll be hard if not impossible to get her to change. your best shot is to bring it up to her gently and offer to join her in any diet or exercise she participates in. then actually do it, don't slack off on jogs or eat chips in front of her while she's eating a salad. don't try to shame her or tease her because that's actually shown to make people gain more weight.

if you're not ready to do that and you can't accept her being fat, then you have to move on.

Start working out yourself my dude, talk about how good you feel blah blah blah and slowly get her to join in

>cause you probably aren't even fit to be with her
bro he just said that she is the one that isn't fit, not him

holy shit, t r i g g e r e d

Aspects of this are good advice, mainly the "go to gym with her" part.

Break up with her dumbass

hit her in the face with a shovel OP guaranteed to work

And now I know where the idea for the Fright Night movie poster came from.

Zero point to a land whale female

You shouldn't break up with her for being fat, you should break up with her so you can start dating someone your own age instead of babysitting

but younger women are more attractive. (she was skinny when i met her) plus, i look younger than I am. how do you think i got with her? i am not rich.

>My GF
>GF
>?

NOT

>My wife

No real problem, walk on home boy. Treat her like a slam pig. If you live together than quit buying food. Op is a fag. Leave your fat whore.

being overweight is remarkably selfish and leads to all sorts of health issues, and not just later in life. you hear overweight people complaining about being tired, or something "hurting" all time (usually their knees and ankles due to the amount of weight they're drilling on them). also things like getting out of breath just walking up some stairs is a real cause for concern. to me, if she loved you and cared she should absolutely take responsibility and lose weight to have a healthy, fit life. not be a clammy lump who can barely walk more than 50 feet.

what, two consenting adults agreeing to be in a relationship? what's the issue? don't answer, it's a rhetorical question because the answer is "there isn't an issue".

>you hear overweight people complaining about being tired, or something "hurting" all time (usually their knees and ankles due to the amount of weight they're drilling on them). also things like getting out of breath just walking up some stairs

holy shit man, she complains about her knees now and she does get out of breath easier. i was planning to put a baby in her when i first met her (she was 18) but now that she's gained the weight I dont even know what to do. what will she look like when she is MY AGE. fuck.

Happened to a friend of mine.

His gf was always a little chubby, but never fat. Then they got married and she ballooned.

I think the problem is that she matches what he eats. But he's a 6' welder, on his feet all day, who cycles to work. She's 5' and sits at a desk.

If you really love someone, you'll love her forever.
What would happen if you start balding from one day to another and she decides to left you just for that?

Are you really ashamed of her? Do you really care that much about what people think of you with her? Are you really 35 years old dude? You seem to be the kid here.

Quit going out to eat and feeding her garbage. Start a meal plan and work out together every day. Discipline. Habits form within 21 days. If you can't do this, at least you have a BBW queen pussy to love.

This happens to ALOT of girls where I'm from.

It's like they look after themselves until they get married/serious realtionship.... then just fucking let it all go and fatten up. They don't need to get a man anymore, so they don't look after themselves.

I live a girl who is overweight. Great friend but I just can't see why anyone would do that to themselves.
Always sore, always tired, can't move quickly or bend down is a huge effort, always needs help with things cause she cant do it. But of course it's everyone elses fault and not hers.....

It's just lazy, if a girl cant treat her own body right, how the fuck will I get treated?

i have first experience of this, so the whole "my knees hurt" bullshit really grinds on me.

i did the whole "let's go to gym together" malarkey, too. all that happened was i got super fit and she just spent 30 mins on a treadmill not pushing herself at all. it got too much in the end so i left her.

i'd recommend at least trying to go to the gym together, or a 45 minute jog/run in the evening; something to get her heart racing. if she makes excuses, she's not interested in losing weight and there's nothing you can do. it sucks, but you will be desperately unhappy if she doesn't change.

Is she a house wife?

>What would happen if you start balding from one day to another and she decides to left you just for that?

balding is not something people can control. its in the genes. getting fat is not genetic.

>compares a genetic trait to being plain lazy

Fuck no dude. Pick something that guys actually have control over.

>I think the problem is that she matches what he eats

yes! this is also a problem. i'm this guy ().

i'm well over 6 foot and the woman i left was a foot shorter than me, but would eat what i ate. not only am i male, but a whole foot taller.

although it's so hard to monitor what she's eating, because she could easily have a mcdonalds on the sly.

It's normal in America. And yes. For the reason you stated.

Settling down with someone, women no longer have anyone to impress; don't need to look good to attract someone.

Believe it or not, but the same thing happens with American men as well. Not as quickly as it does with women but it still happens. American culture of laziness sets in.

That's bullshit.

When I met my last (ex) gf, she was active. We would see each other every day. Text each other for no other reason that ask what we were doing. We'd go to gigs. She fucking painted pictures.

But it all changed. She stopped doing everything. She wasn't the person I started out with.

I still loved the original one, but she wasn't that person anymore.

being fit and healthy so you can have a fulfilling lifestyle that isn't filled with clammy backs and "bad knees" is not the same as balding.

if she's fat at 21 just gtfo user. she'll have to lose this weight to find another bf or she'll just end up sucking a big black cock

Go into gym yourself for some weeks. If she doesn't start workout in her own invite her to come with you.

I wouldn't mind because I recognize the importance of looks. Relationships are fleeting anyway, it's better like that

>Go into gym yourself for some weeks

im on my feet all fucking day and i work out. i am fit. i have a fucking flat stomach for crying out loud. thats the part thats pissing me off. Im going to be 40 soon, and she's the fat one.

TBH I'd be embarrassed to hold YOUR hand with that fucking go-tee you 90's throwback faggot.

>730799800
>women no longer have anyone to impress; don't need to look good to attract someone.

I used to think the same thing buts it isn't solely about looking good but actually being healthy and fit.

Most males find a girl within a normal BMI range attractive. You don't have to be a cover girls thin.

It's not fucking hard. Laziness is the only answer.

that's not him you dopey cum eating cunt.

OP, just one question as I see you are dating a younger girl.
Im 33yo and started meeting a 20yo girl for quite a while, I look like a 26-28yo guy so its fine on the streets. We seem to match in everything but theres always that fear of being with someone that young you dont really know if she knows what she wants.

Do you think its a viable relationship or there are a lot of problems with that age gap?

to tell you the other side of the story: i also gained weight since i moved in with my boyfriend because he eats candy and chips every day, never exercises, sits in front of his computer all day...

But no matter what he does he stays thin as fuck. And now he complains that i gained a few kg... im not even overweight...

Haha he is right you are nearly double her age. Are you retarded or what?

Well he obviously can do it. You should know what you can do with your body. Don't blame your Bf for you thinking you can eat Same amount of calories like a (probably ectomorph) men

What?

Then don't eat what he eats. No ones making you. And just cause he doesn't exercise doesn;t mean you shouldnt either.

Some people are naturally thin. You aren't so you goitta put a little effort in hun

>Do you think its a viable relationship or there are a lot of problems with that age gap?

age is not a problem as long as you like the same things and have overlapping personalities. the more overlap the better. most young girls are dumb and vacuous. but sometimes you get lucky and some that arent. those are the ones you want.

both adults. whats the problem?

Shhhh I've been drinking don't tell my Mom

Why you don't date a 18 year old? Then you would be on the same maturity level you retarded faggot

i dont want to see 2017

there is not problem, dont listen to them

dump her fat ass. but use leverage to save your back.

>Im 33yo and started meeting a 20yo girl
>she's 21 and im 35.
I'm 27 and have a baby face. Most people think I'm early 20's.

I've met a lot of great girls who're early 20's. Not sure what to make of it.

I'm scared to date someone whose 20/21 while I'm 27.

Oddly enough the only people who think its weird are guys who're 20/21.

So basically me dating a girl their age is considered off limits but the girls don't mind. It weird. Almost like they want me out competition by talking me down.

pass that whale to me, I'll fuck the shit out of it

Normally you develop your mind over time. The fact that you find an 14 year old younger women entertaining makes ohne think that you have some deficies in your development

if it were only that... i do try to eat healthy, cook healthy for us both (he never cooks), excersise a bit every day, but he also keeps buying chips etc. extra for me and keeps offering it to me. and if i say no he asks me if im sure...

All whores get fat sooner or later. Dump her. Pick a new 18 year old with daddy issues to date.

Won't solve the problem but it will give you a few more years to figure this dilemma out

I just dumped a girl because I thought she was getting fat... we both joined a gym in January, I'm still going and she gave it about 2 weeks before quitting

Subtly hint at it. For example, take to calling her by some playful pet name that gently pokes fun at a little extra weight, like "Lardass" or "Shamu".

Dumbest idea ever

walk around the block everyday.. might help
don't diet tho it will just make you fatter and depressed

i think its more a matter of lifestyle, interests and stuff like that? we are also 12 years apart but i never found a person that suits me as good. we want the same in life, have similar hobby's and can talk about whatever we want

she's barely turned 21 and Im going to be 37 next month. its normal young guys try to make it awkward or make you feel guilty about it but its only out of jealousy. my ex-girlfriend talked shit about our relationship but she is my age and not aging well at all. so i also think that was also out of jealosy. but probably not anymore. she was really fit when i met her, and now she has rolls of fat when I lift her legs to fuck, and its killing me.

>Oddly enough the only people who think its weird are guys who're 20/21.
>So basically me dating a girl their age is considered off limits but the girls don't mind. It weird. Almost like they want me out competition by talking me down.
would you date a 36y/o girl?
would you think it is wierd?
thats why the guys think it is wierd fam

You could make it even more subtle, like "Tubby Wubkins, Queen of Cellulite", or "Disgusting fat sack of shit".

my wife just lost 30 lbs, sex is way better!! It's worth a long talk about, I'm glad I did. Don't be a bitch OP. Tell her to change or leave, but hold her hand. Fat people are more likely to fall.

Seek help

I was with a girl yesterday I met from Tinder
she told me a few years ago she had this boyfriend who keep showing her pictures of thin girls and models, and she developed anemia and anorexia due to that.
she stopped eating and became ill for a long time.

do you really want to cause a trauma in her? just tell that to her the best way possible and dont be afraid to love someone with overweight. Sadly, there are times where you gain weight not only by what you eat, but depression, sadness and plenty of other issues.

I hate when my gf does this type of shit. If you think I'm getting fat then tell me. I'll just get fat to spite you if you call me a name.

get her on a diet and have her exercise, get rid of all the snacks and heavy carb products

hahaha. you fucking homosexual. i swear you stupid brainwashed idiots will fuck animals and chicks with dicks before you fuck an attractive 18 year old girl.

pic is from when i met her you dumb fuck.

You cant control wanting food either. Self control is a meme, since your actions aren't decided by you

her tits got massive, dont see the proble, here

A little fat is ok. How fat is she getting op?

You both are collecting pokemon cards or what? I will tell you what's up. You are her sugar Daddy because you have Money and she Daddy issues. And you are late in your maturity, thats why you search girls you shouldn't dated 10 years ago

That is a shame

so fat i am embarrassed to hold hands with her in public.

when i lift her legs for sex she has fat rolls now and her legs are getting cottage cheesy. and its only been 3 years. its actually depressing me.

What does she call you? Wobbly McSmallcock?

literally no supporting evidence for this, just pure conjecture that probably stems from jealousy.

shut up eric forman

haha, im actually the gf here. i dont have daddy issuses and he is for sure not rich. although he might be indeed a little late in his maturity

leave her. honestly.

I roleplayed sex with a horse.

im thinking about it. and i actually thought i was gonna have kids with her. its fucking bullshit.

Confirmed retarded. You probably find 10 year olds entertaining too

i like how you keep moving the age lower and lower. you fucking closeted pedo.