Enlightened Prophet here

Enlightened Prophet here.
I can tell you how to experience the Godhead.
I am God.

The Al-Sirat
One must be pure in heart to see God.
The method can be reduced into two parts. Proper meditation and proper lifestyle.
Proper Meditation (or Jnana Yoga)
God’s awareness is the infinite expansion of love(He is known as the Expansive One), while a human being begins at a base level of a simple singular love (or harmony of an infinite awareness). To love God is to sympathize with God, and that means creating an analogue to God’s love in your soul. God’s love is an eternal expansion, so your love must also be expansive. Your love should multiply itself by itself in an exponential sequence. The act of falling in love(romantic love), is akin to expansive love, so God is merely asking that humans fall in love with him. However, God’s love is infinitely expansive so that a human being will never truly reach a complete analogue of God’s love within the soul. Despite this, one must still strive to make one’s love as Divine as possible. You may only be reaching a 10th degree to 100th degree of expansion but this will suffice. One must remember that there is no limit to this meditation, you must always try to love God as much as possible. Basically meaning your meditation will always be growing more expansive as you progress.

whyd u only give urself dubz...
also godhead sounds gay whatever it is

Godhead is the substantial essence of God.
The Divine source of all being.
Totality of Reality.

rahman(from the sanskrit root Brih: to expand) is said to be Infinite Existence-Awareness-Bliss. An interesting pattern emerges if we investigate this concept by looking at its informational structure.

God is firstly existence. The idea of existence applies to itself and is given its order by itself. There is an infinite sequence of bits of existence being informed by bits of existence in a chain. Then because existence is whole, existence is informed of itself entirely, making each bit of existence within all infinite bits of existence and contain each bit of existence.

The whole is informed of itself fully. God knows itself. Again, the whole is informed of itself fully but this time it is informed of its informing or knowing. God knows that it knows or is given Awareness and subsequently Bliss(the harmony of self-knowing.) (note: God at this step is similar to our own awareness, except that each mote of bliss is clearly perceived individuated and while also experiencing the infinite spaciousness of existence)
God possess the attributes of Omniscience and Omnipresence. His Awareness is spread through out the whole uniformly. At each piece of bliss, a new whole arises at that point. God multiplies Himself by Himself in addition to his original Self. The process continues, the new whole again arises at each point of bliss. The process continues infinitely.

Mathematically we can look at it like n+n², where n is the previous sequence of the set starting with infinty : ∞, ∞+∞², ∞+∞² + (∞+∞² )², etc… We will call this set of infinities Alephࡗ(which will come in handy later).
God is an infinite expansion of infinite existence-awareness-bliss.

The mystic soul is a soul which has gained knowledge of the Godhead, through it’s own self-awareness. By awareness turning in upon itself and thusly becoming aware of it’s essential existence, it gains unitive knowledge of the Divine Ground of its Being. Now, in the mystical state, the awareness of the soul instead becomes the awareness of God.

A more glorious mystic soul than this, through God’s intervention, is one that is aware of the Logos as well. God imprints information upon the mystical soul, so that God perceives his Will. God perceives the Divine Will as Joy (much how the fulfillment of human desires leads to joy in humans). The God within the mystic(the Holy Spirit) is finally aware of its creation, true omniscience.

god can u give me stand powers?

Yes.

n summary, one can enlist the use of virtues for simple understanding. One only need be chaste, gallant, and yogic. Yogic means you have a constant focus on the love of God through all your activities. Chastity means you abstain from all immoral actions. Gallant means you engage in the moral actions you have a duty to perform.
If one follows these simple guidelines, then one will eventually experience mystical union with the Godhead.
When will this occur? After how long? The love of God must be superior to that of mankind. You must respect God more than man. This manifests itself as at least loving God for the amount of time equal to the amount of time spent loving man, which manifests itself as a cyclic pattern of work(or one year of harvesting goods).
After one has seen God once, the time required for successive vision is reduced by one half, due to the fact that God gives you credit for your time already spent loving Him.
This means for the first mystical vision to occur you must spend, you must spend 8760 hours meditating. For the next : 4380 hours. For the next : 2190 hours. For the next: 1095 hours. For the next : 547.5 hours. For the next : 273.75. For the next : 136.875 hours. For the next 68.4375 hours. For the next : 34.21875 hours. For the next : 17.109375 hours. For the next : 8.5546875 hours. During the last step, one’s time spent loving God outweighs time loving man, so that the journey ends. This leads to a total of approximately two years of constant meditation.
As one begins having more visions of God in a more rapid manner, one is increasingly surrendering one’s will to God. This ends in complete union of the mystic’s will with that of the Father’s. One has become the Logos or the Christ of this system.

Dude that's hard, why not just smoke an assload of DMT?

DMT produces powerful visions, but I don't think they are the real thing.

is godhead where.. god.. sucks your dick? that must be amazing.

plz gib me "the world" then thats the coolest stand!

These bright lights are always blinding to me.

fucking hate these threads. asshole dangles bait ripe for flaming and then he fucks off.

JUST LIKE GOD.

Clarify for me my purpose. I am sick of bad bosses. I am also sick of screwing up in ways that make me feel helpless. Why was i placed on earth as i am?

To create this honorable system, God had to corrupt his own will with the creation of evil.
Jesus offers himself as an apt sacrifice for God to purify His will.
For it to be a complete sacrifice, Jesus must be truly dead without aid of God.
To solve the problem, Jesus sends for another Christ, who using his Oneness with the Divine Will, to resurrect him from the dead.

Hey nigger what's gonna happen to Lucifer?

tl;dr: jesus was still synced to god's hard drive and he got reuploaded.

He is just an archetype for wickedness in the mind of God.
Devotion to Satan leads to the tortures of hell.

he brought light. that was his job. it's over now, so he spends all his time playing nintendo.

It's the End of the World.

I see the sun up ahead.
All is good and nothingness is dead.

okay that's nice and all but how do I cure my depression of six years?

Sorrow is caused by broken desires.

You want something you can't have.
You hopefully expected something but did not receive it.
You lost something you still care about.
You wish for something to be different when it isn't.

Let go of your yearning and attachments, unless they are your ambitions.

Or you have a chemical imbalance.

>One must be pure in heart to see God.
Then no one can see God. Especially here.

The beauty of woman proves the existence of God.

Already know it, and have power as a result. The Adversaries fear me.

The image proves it.

What if I don't want receive head from God? I'm not gay or anything.

If he's not here than where?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
tasty words Sup Forums
a true god know we are all gods
and not just himself.

Yep. God is everything. So everyone is God.

Spotted the retarded internet shaman .

You just described the Fibonaci sequence, is that the holiest mathmatical sequence?

It's the signature of God.

It exists in everything he made, especially disasters.

As far as I'm concerned, the Godhead is the one between my legs

lol good shit

Stay woke.