Juan Sebastián Verón (41 years old) is the president of Estudiantes de la Plata and will return from retirement to...

>Juan Sebastián Verón (41 years old) is the president of Estudiantes de la Plata and will return from retirement to play in the next Copa Libertadores

Has something like this happened before? I've heard coach/players but never president/player

this useless NIGGER FUCK COST US OVER 30M AND WAS RFUCKING SHIT

NEVER POST THIS CUNT AGAIN REEEEEEE

Rivaldo was Mogi-Mirim's president a few years ago and came back of retirement to play with his son there.

Mogi-Mirim are a tiny lower league club though, not like Estudiantes.

He will play the best competition a Latin American club can play

Imagine Florentino Pérez playing the CL for Real Madrid

That happened a couple of years ago here in my country. The president of a small team entered a game and scored a hat-trick. I think he was called Estrada or something like that.

he wasn't good enough for it 5 years ago, why would he do that now? not a smart decision imo.

But yeah, kinda, Rivaldo played a few matches for Mogi Mirim when he was the owner/president last year.

>he wasn't good enough for it 5 years ago
You what? He carried them to the title

i fucking hate argentina desu

>malvinas
>veron
>rojo
>di maria

wish trump would nuke it. or we would play a game there so i could go over and fuck their fans up

Argentine players (and probably most people in the world) go to England for the overpaid wages, they don't care about their clubs

If United offered more money than City he'll move without doubting a minute, he doesn't give a shit. Just like Tévez switching sides

How do we fix Di Maria?

Van Gaal already ruined him

His next step is China with Lavezzi

>he wasn't good enough for it 5 years ago
hahahaha

Veron was decent at United.

Fucking based, the best CAM player from the 2000's.

Ty Cobb. Jordan.

RULE BRITANIA!

He was good in preseason the that one year right before he got sold to Chelsea. Sure he had some nice touches and passes here and there, but overall he was pretty shit. Van Nistelrooy would have scored a lot more if we had a better midfielder.

Di Maria to mls when?

>sub him off
>fired

USA is friends with Argentina now.

>In December 2012, Verón returned to Estudiantes to work as Director of Sports of the institution. In a press conference, the president of the club, Enrique Lombardi, stated that Verón will not receive any remuneration for his work at the club.
>He does it for free