/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqE2ZK6PqLQ&index=15&list=FLZpuCjtfdRkxt48DfYz4lJQ
twitter.com/NHL/status/808719907777105920
strawpoll.me/11868022
theathletic.com/29536/2016/12/13/mirtle-the-key-context-the-matthews-laine-debate-is-missing/
winnipegsun.com/sports/hockey
strawpoll.me/11868632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

le burrito guy

Inb4 angry screeching about non hockey related OP

le burrito guy

Yellow finnish cucks

-_-

Penguinos

le taco man

this is the actual GOAT hockey commercial, you posted all that shit and managed not to post the actual GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=oqE2ZK6PqLQ&index=15&list=FLZpuCjtfdRkxt48DfYz4lJQ

hate this general

Is he Cell Key material?

This new one is pretty good too.

twitter.com/NHL/status/808719907777105920

>Raanta starts again

civil war in New York coming up

>autism matthews posting
>kneelander autist
>cell key autist

This general went to shit even before it got 10 posts in.

I liked it up until you posted you ugly mongrel

you dont want to know

>lundpads

>FINNS ONLY MEME POLL HERE PLS VOTE FINLAND

strawpoll.me/11868022
strawpoll.me/11868022
strawpoll.me/11868022
strawpoll.me/11868022
strawpoll.me/11868022

Yellow cucks

Can Finland recover from this?

>LUNDPADS SITS AGAIN
WEW. SWEEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The real question is will Hank ever recover

>lundshit

>sweden calling others cucks

>SMALL
>YELLOW
>DICKS

Please rank the following in terms of odiousness:

Finland
Sweden

Thanks!!

Tough to choose between Kanada and Sweden. Probably Sweden to get back what was rightfully ours in 2006.

Does Chad Johnson give Dougie and TJ swirlies in the locker room when they make bad plays in their own zone?

me on the middle

theathletic.com/29536/2016/12/13/mirtle-the-key-context-the-matthews-laine-debate-is-missing/
>M-M-M-M-MUH CORSI
>H-H-H-HIS TEAMMATES ARE BAD
keeeeeeeeeeeeek

>Todd McLellan: "I have never seen a youngster who eats more than he does. He is literally shoveling food inside him. Somebody asks "how's it going, Jesse?" and he just lifts his head from over the plate, replies "fine" and continues shoveling."
"And that was just the breakfast. After a while when you come back and he is having a snack. He can't read the menu yet, so he just points "two of those" and "one of those". And when he leaves he takes a pile of lunch boxes with him. He is like a little boy."

Cute 2bh.

if only he could play hockey as well as he can meme

Tbqh pham, having pointless debates about whether player X is better than player Y is kinda what sports is all about. You can go around in circles all day because there's rarely an objectively right answer.

>reading comprehension
not surprising tbqh

Minnesota Wild?

dont make fun of my franchise players please

mirtle's a fucking cuck just like the steve dangle nerds

what about thenm

They seem pretty good

nino dubs confirm

>raping children is acceptable and encouraged in sweden

stop it

qt 2bh

WITH FINNS
YOU WIN

wow is that Patrik Laine?

No, of course not you Mediterranean barbarian.

It's Bulju.

Are >rags now a serious cup contender because they have a Stanley Cup winner as a starter?

maybe

No gays allowed

>Yesterday, Mark Chipman allegedly scolded Kevin Cheveldayoff in front of the board of directors of True North Sports &Entertainment for his lack of consultation with the board of the Winnipeg media pillar, leading up to the 2016 draft lottery. Paul Maurice did not want to comment on the general manager's decision to pick Patrik Laine over Olli Juolevi, as was originally planned by the club's owners, nor on the rumours concerning the board of directors chastising of the Jets' general manager.

>Whether Kevin Cheveldayoff will remain on the "cockpit" of the Jets, only the future will tell.

that was yesterday (so the article refers to the day before yesterday)

this is from today

>Tensions are rising on the Jets camp; according to an unnamed source from inside the TNS&E (the club's owner) the climate between Kevin Cheveldayoff, the Jets' GM, and the board of directors is far from good. Whether the alleged scolding of the GM by the board of directors took place, on the day after the Jets' loss to the Oilers by Patrick Laine's own goal, is still dubious, one thing that is certain is that Kevin Cheveldayoff is not looked at with good intentions anymore.

Nylander and his sister seem a little too close

>please goaltend my team t. Cuckqvist

>projecting

Is Raanta the Finnish Dak Prescott?

that's his gf

right

>tfw no gf

No

whatever you say Freud, me and my sister stopped fondling each other before we were teens

>NHL ready sniper
>OHL defenseman
Hmmm

I don't have siblings but I assume it's totally normal. It's his sister, they love each other, she jsut gives him a kiss.

Looks like Winnipeg's owners see through Laine's smoke-and-mirrors start built on power play goals at home against Kari Lehtonen and an unsustainable shooting percentage. Fact is, Laine's a liability on the ice, and whatever he's doing to offset that is bound to end soon. Winnipeg still has a shit record.

maybe they just use it as an excuse to kick the general manager. To me it looks very much the case.

The two are intertwined.

>defending picking juolevi 2nd overall
U wit m8

>Ready to make some stationary open net goals on the PP becuse he cant skate

LOL

i have a sister, i can assure you it is not normal.

Is there a source on this

its normal for your sister and me

Pardon? The draft was this summer. You don't have a clue how either player will turn out relative to the other. That one is in the NHL right now and the other isn't could not be less relevant.

Laine is getting incredibly overhyped but he's still a much better pick than juolevi.

I get your obsession to shit on Laine any chance you get but youre going a little overboard. Laine was the better pick.

LOL Norway trying to act like you are white.

Fucking fishoil arabs

winnipegsun.com/sports/hockey

>A finnish pick is better than another finnish pick

Still utter fucking shit LOL

So you made it up?

Which teams/players were you wrong about this year?

Wrong: Dallas Stars, Winnipeg Jets

Right: Eric Staal resurgence, Blue Jackets

>yfw the blots win the Nolan Patrick cup

That's an asinine comment. Not all players, let alone defensemen, can jump into the league immediately (see: Duncan Keith). It does not mean they're worse that those that did.

Eeli Tolvanen > Nolan Bustrick

what the fuck are you doing you stupid nigger

or Pulju

strawpoll.me/11868632
strawpoll.me/11868632
strawpoll.me/11868632

FINNS OR SWEDES

VOTE OR YOUR MUM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

are you blind matey? it's literally on the headlines

So what you're saying is that the finn is eating like a bin? Okay, no surprise there

Post a link to this article:
>Yesterday, Mark Chipman allegedly scolded Kevin Cheveldayoff in front of the board of directors of True North Sports &Entertainment for his lack of consultation with the board of the Winnipeg media pillar, leading up to the 2016 draft lottery. Paul Maurice did not want to comment on the general manager's decision to pick Patrik Laine over Olli Juolevi, as was originally planned by the club's owners, nor on the rumours concerning the board of directors chastising of the Jets' general manager.

And he could literally never play an NHL game. Do you understand how prospects work? Juolevi wasn't even supposed to crack the top 10 until right before the draft. He was projected to go 5-8 and you're going to pick him 2nd? Kill yourself.

i love me some buruzms