Which race would you say is the dumbest?

Which race would you say is the dumbest?

I'm going with Australian Aboriginals.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you are
Genealogists and all scientists agree that you are your race because your stupidity is so immense it will skew the results for everyone else.

Whites

This is true. I live in Australia and I have never met a smart aboriginal, ever. I've met plenty of stupid ones, but never one that was smart by any standard

There's never been one that has contributed to society. They just think they own the place even though we took their asses over

Spotted the niggety nogs.
> you'd walk 25 miles for getting a gallon of drinking water every day if whites didn't enslave you.

americans

i'd have to go with Americans. look who they voted for.

did you ever see a hot young female abbo?
can anyone post pics?
i always just see pics of fat 50 year old abbos.
do they just spawn like this?

> shoot them
> rape their women
> keep them out of schools
> keep them in shitty shanty towns
> treat them like shit for three hundred years until they descent into petrol sniffing
>
> call them stupid

you should read up on the history of Ireland some time, kid.

Aboriginals are quite smart, I was going to say Sub-Sahara niggers but after seen the last couple of years I have to say whites.

pretty sure thats the only exception of rule 34...

Americans

Its gotta be the islanders or maoris

Yep im pretty sure its abos

the lowest of Aussie Abbos is smarter than a Black Negro Nigger

Aboriginals are fucking retards

>americans
>race
this has been another edition of "yes, europoors are this dumb"

You realise that the entire race of Tasmanians died not even more than 100 years ago. Tasmanians: sub-race of the Abos. There is genetically not one Tasmanian found in modern human beings. (past 50years). Black skins are literally at risk of dying due to poverty and low civilised populations.

humans

I like you.

>rape there women
>rape
You seen an abo chick?
Dem whytiz woulda been looken real sexy aye buz?

My point is, they would of loved it.

Yeah abos

That pic, with a shower, makeup and proper clothes she could look really nice, that's a ruff diamond.

Also, why do abos look like they're half way through evolving from apes?

and act like it too.

happened over 200 years ago, faggot.

>Blaming your own problems on white people
Get a life fag

nigga are u fucking retarded? every country that has been taken over always had pockets of resistance cept the abos. They didnt even try to fight back. Thats some weak ass shit bruv. Even Ireland still has people fighting for independence.

Depends....Its hard to tell which are the smartest or dumbest. As far as aborigines...If you look at them they look fat as fuck and shit but yet are stronger than any other race.

Micronesians, hands down. Ugly, dirty, lazy, shiftless, thieving pieces of shit.

Middle easterners. The creators of Islam are the dumbest fuckers ever. Fuck those sandniggers.

Chek'd

>history of Ireland
>oh noes, we hv no potatoes
>better get drunk and blow each other up
>/history of ireland

gumball 3000

ratrace

Haven't yet seen a nude one in dozens of abo threads since I started newfagging in the original Fappening.

CRAAAAAB PEOPLE

Aboriginal virtual reality

I know what you mean. Imagine the idiocy of a nation that by majority voted for Hillary.

They really ought to be more appreciative of the provision of petrol tho.

Ausfag can confirm.

Africans, pic related

>in B4 tl;dr

Yeah, they only know how to survive in one of the harshest environments in the world. But they know fuck all about Dragonball or how to microwave a hotpocket, like fucking Hawking over here...

Wanking accidents like yous should keep their mouth shut unless there's free dick going.

idk man the aboriginals survived for 40,000 years on possibly the most inhospitable continent on earth

not their fault they were dealt a shit hand

Survived yes. Excelled, no.

surviving for that long seems kinda smart to me, i couldn't do that. excelling was impossible for them considering how shit australia is

>know how to survive in one of the harshest environments
You mean knew right?
They're just dumb cunts that just leech of the rest of us because "I wus ere furst mut"

>seems kinda smart to me
> i couldn't do that

>excelling was impossible for them considering how shit australia is
I guess that's why there's no australians left right?

with european technology and trading yes, australians are fine today. i live here so i'm pretty sure i know what the quality of life is like.

Have you ever watched bush mehanics??
the problem with aborigionals is there is no direction.
put one to work in something he is interested in and he'll work like a slave!!
most people who shit talk aborigionals have never seen one work granted most of them dont but the ones that give a shit about their life are actually fucking awesome to be around!

Well, they don't really have much chance to do anything else since you fucked them over dude - can't lock a dog in your yard with no food and expect it not to howl, cos YOU taught the dog all about the dog/master deal...

You whiny cunt.

Blaming me for shit that happened over 200 years ago...

Abos are actually an endangered species. Only a little over a hundred thousand left in the wild. We all need to do our part to make sure the species thrives!

Dene/ojibway

Australian Aborigines are dumb.

White Australian upper-middle class ignore the fact their ancestors took away Aborigines' education (stories, songs from family etc) via the stolen generation and made them alcoholic by paying for labour with grog/accomodation (unrecognised slavery).

So one race takes away another's education, replaces it with alcoholism and calls them dumb people.
Look at yourself and wonder why you feel compelled to assert your superior intelligence through the means of ignorantly dissing another race's intelligence.

While the rest of the world was developing technologies (torture machines, atom bombs etc), aborigines were too busy teaching and learning about everything around them and experiencing a wholesome spiritual experience, which is a far more intelligent pursuit than being better than each other.

some legit good points

You, sir, are a winner at life.

I enjoy this kind of stories.

Wrong on so many levels user

Slavery has existed in every country, Aus is no different. Of course this pushes them backwards.

While the rest of the world were exploring the seas, trading metals and food, waging wars and just you know, progressing?

Aboriginals were stuck in the primitve ages, cavemen banging rocks and sticks.

They are actually proven to be the most primitive race and most closely related to Neanderthals

and this

Did you actually use "dissing" in a sentence?

>experiencing a wholesome spiritual experience

i.e. being useless.
Such things are passtimes for women, children and negroes, not humans.

One of the biggest problems especially for northern/desert tribes was there just wasnt a place to settle they had to keep constantly moving around. kinda hard to invent shit when you dont know where your next source of water is coming from

Ocean?

yea lets just drink some salt water you fucking retard

I'm fairly sure there is a river or two in Australia, even up north.

>only offers one "attractive" abo
>Shes a half caste at best
>photo shopped to shit
>the average person would see 10 people more attractive than her on a daily basis

You're not wrong, but I think in 2017, some personal accountability from Indigenous Australians is needed. Enough with this, 'but the white racist white fellas' crap.

Living in Aussie it's easy Abos, their average IQ is like 62 or some shit like that, pretty sure that's mild metal retardation

obviously both halfcast.. i think he meant full coon

James tziavaras

BBC Masterrace

wait what level are you even talking about?
paid them in alcohol and shelter with no other option was australian slavery you imbecile. QLD cane fields and house maids across the country.

They were not neanderthals you god damn mistake. Sure they didn't technologically progress like MOST of the world (remember there are still some amazonian tribes that have not made contact with modern humans yet).

They are not proven to be the most neanderthalic, that was your opinion saying yes and your nodding to yourself was the proof. God damn sure they lived under bark and in caves and his clapsticks while playing their acoustic trance dubstep music that just happens to culturally exceed everyone else by thousands of years and their pantings are impressionistic AND scientific, so many aspects of their being was superior to the rest of humans and because you haven't been blessed with the education and upbringing I have you happen to be blind to their achievements. And i'm half english half scottish so don't assume i'm standing up for my brothers and sisters cos i'm black. I'm standing up for my brothers and sisters cos they're humans and we're all equal. their current and undisputabele lac of intelligence is not their fault but fuckers like you who are comfy keeping em that way.

Have any abo stories to enlighten American fags like myself? They've always seemed like a filthy combo of gypsies and niggers, but I've never had the pleasure of visiting Australia.

good job being autistic

True,every time i'm on the train and someone is drunk,high and being a pain in the fucking ass.Most racist cunts in this country.Have no problems calling us "white dawgs" but when we put them in their place we are the ones that are racist.

Lol are they? Reproduction rates say otherwise, unfortunately.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

man i'll use 'dissing' in whatever medium i feel like, hey. it helps to speak in a vernacular of stupid people when they're your audience (that's you)

we aussies fucked em up good, alot are irreversibly cooked. but there as still alot that are good people.

How fucking old are you. Must be

what does the history of Ireland got to do with Abos? lmao

so whats the most profound you're going to achieve with your shitty little 90 years? i know i'm in for experiencing a wholesome spiritual experience. Sound way better than dying knowing i got rich. lol guess its cos i'm already rich but hey it means i strive for bigger and better things the fame and fortune cos been there done that.

After a quick search this is the hottest abo slut I could find. Clearly interbred. Still a nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s

>aust abos. Never seen Canadian natives

A combo of gypsies and niggers is exactly what they are. Just watch this commercial that actually needed to be play and you will understand how bad it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

i offered 3 and one is an international supermodel.

i think the moral ending of this thread is that racism=stupidity.

all you guys insisting boongs are fat ugly and stupid because apparently thats all you've ever seen of them.. maybe its all you've seen of yourselves and you're a bunch of fat, ugly stupid white cunts.
think i might've hit the nail on the head.

>so whats the most profound you're going to achieve with your shitty little 90 years?

Helped in maintaining a civilization so that others can advance it through science that actually gets things done.

>its cos i'm already rich

Oh, telling lies now?
That's imaginative.