What would you boys do if you saw us at the gym? :)

what would you boys do if you saw us at the gym? :)

i wouldnt be at the gym

keep working out? you'r not messing with my routine.

Kys

Wears make up.
Goes to gym, ok.

Tell you to lose some weight. Damn attention whoring fat ass.

Yeah I'd probably ignore you and continue my set.
If you're taking selfies in front of the dumbbells I'll tell you to fuck off out of the way

Probably just stare at your ass in the mirror now and then.

First I would ask what the fuck you are doing in my basement gym, and second I would take that stupid fucking phone and throw it into the ground.

I will keep working out!
Attention seeking whores are not my tipe

I'd check out the one in the back and then continue with my shit.

roll my eyes

but in jail

Continue working out, because that's why I'm at the gym, Not to oogle thirsty girls.

make you really uncomfortable by staring at your crotch

Id probably build myself a rocket and go home.

This

each of these

Pour water on your face, you have so much makeup on your face actually looks dirty. It's caked and disgusting. Then I'd tell you to move the fuck outta my way and move your attention whoring elsewhere. Guys at gym may think you're decent looking, but they all think you're an easy bang and with the amount of tren they on, they don't really care for anything more than sex.

Pee on your water bottle and claim it as mine

I doubt anyone here goes to the gym

Ignore you.
I'm unemployed and get my gym access in exchange for helping a pair of dykes run self-defence classes for local gay bar workers.
If you're there, you're lesbians or trans.

"mornin' m'ladies" *tips fedora*

I work out at home.

This

High five like every time. Ask how that pussy feels after yesterday. Tell you to squat deeper. Nothing weird.

This. Then reap the rewards.

walk away because I don't want to be in your whore selfies

tell the slut with the bottle of water she should rather take my cock in her mouth instead of the bottle

Start rubbing my hand on your cunts

post more of you stupid whores

what I would do if I saw you girls at the gym... I don't know I haven't seen you in person at the gym. I guess I would say you remind me of my grandpa

kill the both of you, and OP.

Ask if you have any hot friends.

probably hide in the bathroom til i sobered up and figured out how the fuck i got to a gym

please dont be mean to us!

please leave Sup Forums.

why not? you deserve nothing else

stealing photo's from instagram/fb ''don't be mean to us''
pretending to be a girl

please consider suicide

Tits or gtfo attention whores

Keep working out but...maybe find a reason to use the machine near the 2 of you. Get me a treadmill right next to whomever has the nicer ass

Finish my reps