Why are Democrats dumber then Republicans in USA...

Why are Democrats dumber then Republicans in USA? Is it become Liberals are dumb or because of all Lower intelligence Shitskins vote more for them?

>implying that one side is smarter than the other

Back to your containment board, you inbred filth

this

Everyone is dumb, dummy.

Seconded.

>I don't have arguments so I will use personal insults

Thirded

Checked

And true

Quadrupled

Detroit resident detected

Liberals are retards, when you talk about statistics regarding the correlation between crime rates and immigration they just call you racist, I seriously wish these hipster faggots would all drop dead along with their army of shit skins pawns

Yes, and Earth is 6000 years old too.

Democrats are so ignorant no surprise they lost White House, Senate and Congress

Democrats are party for Dumb people

that moment when even Sup Forums cant tolerate politics and would rather deal with furry and trap threads

Are you stupid?

Democrats
>support science
>supported by scientists (neil, Nye etc)
>most educated
>more female support
females are better voters as they think for others around them, plus they represent 60% of educated people
>free spirited
>cultured
>diverse

Republicans
>believe in skyfiary
>incapable of miscegenation
>dumb rural fuck
>builders with no political education
>un-cultured
>can't accept facts outside their comfort zones
>full of selfish whites

Are you seriously expecting legitimate and honest arguments? You're clearly an angsty teen with autism.

Again, back to your containment board, Cleetus.

Universe was created in six days.

OP literally started this thread by calling someone a cuck

>insinuating that all conservatives are religious
>Yes I can insinuate that all liberals are retarded
>you are a retard

Dems are more highly educated on average, and educational achievement correlates with high IQ.

>educational achievement correlates with high IQ

Not it does not, North Koreans have terrible education and still higher average intelligence then any Black or Brown nation

fuck off racist, you don't know the struggles that black people of colour-kin go though

>Republicans
>can't accept facts outside their comfort zones

That is definitely not just Republicans. If you think one side is blatantly better than the other you need to taste both sides more often. Also I doubt that the Democrat side is more intelligent.

Black privilege gives Blacks power to commit MORE crime yet still play victims and blame ''police brutality'' but ignore Black violence itself

Fuck off m8, only a retard would think that. It was created in 7

Do you people get paid to start these threads? Serious question.

They get paid in shniggles

That's because more being are getting woke, and realizing the struggles blacks go though, so we leave them alone.

I'd like to see you raised by a black family. You wouldn't know how to escape a hood.

It's not politics dumbass, it's a weak bait attempt

>it is become Liberals
I vote Republican but still think OP is a retarded faggot after reading that.

>most educated
>ignore data and statistics concerning anything over feelings
Keep telling yourself that kiddo you'll go far

facts are just fact. they don't make progress

feelings however, make people actually think, and then think of ways to progress

Ah, the hypocrisy of saying the stereotype of one side is retarded but your own is just fine

>facts are just fact. they don't make progress
knowledge makes no progress
kek
Why would I want to learn anything when I can just feel. I should tell my professors that. Maybe I'll write that on my test, I dont feel like this test is helping me.

this is why only women should be allowed to vote and work and the men do other things. would be a much safer world

pic related

Most Liberals are irrational, stupid snowflakes

>Thinking everything he said wasn't common knowledge to smart people
>Thinking things he said weren't modern science which is meticulously grounded in facts and evidence

kys mouth breather

This is how they fuck us you autistic dipshit. Split us into teams and make us argue. Political parties are a joke. Republicans are a joke, democrats are a joke.

It's a FACT that has been proven Liberalism makes people dumber

yea, we should just tell men to stop working and voting. I'd love to get me some alimony

most right wingers think the earth is 600 yeard old and they think whites are superior, and they think that there's a sky fairy named jesus. they are also the establishment loving fucks.

fuck the system

no, women will deal with the alimony, as they'll be the ones in courts in out matriarchy utopia

I but a business woman's high heel crushing a male head scares you, huh?

33 year old here with degree from Northeastern university. I am a conservative and I'm probably smarter than you and I guarantee that i earn more money than you do. Liberals are governed by their feelings which is why a lot of people are liberal when they are younger and when they grow up they become more conservative as they start paying taxes

liberals = reddit
reddit = dumb cucks with vaginas

I have a quick question: Cant someone be in the middle?

>is it become liberals are dumb
>yfw

Not really, if men are so aggressive and women are so caring I have nothing to fear. Sounds like a good plan! No work and responsibilities just rape, rape, rape.

lol

If you are in the middle you're a libtard

Both sides:
We don't speak of them. You're either with us or you're an uneducated idiot who likes to smell farts.

that would be the "right to your own opinion" fallacy.. we are not here to talk about your rights

>33 year old here
you age doesn't matter. im 27
>with degree from Northeastern university.
in what, fucking engineering or some other useless subject?
I am a conservative
lol
>and I'm probably smarter than you and I guarantee that i earn more money than you do.
smart doesn't = intelligence. you just sound like a selfish fuck who can't spread his money

>Liberals are governed by their feelings
good, that shows they're flexible and up for new ideas and free spirits. conservatives thing black and white. good vs bad. no middle ground
>which is why a lot of people are liberal when they are younger and when they grow up they become more conservative as they start paying taxes
no that's just realizing that they get taxed, so they decide to keep money for themselves. greed

>most right wingers think the earth is 600 yeard old and they think whites are superior, and they think that there's a sky fairy named jesus. they are also the establishment loving fucks.

Aaaaaaaand out of touch with reality.

This is how Trump won the presidency, by the way. The left is out of touch with their own constituency, let alone another spectrums'.

Good job reinforcing the point and demonstrating how fascist and jingoist western liberalism really is. Don't you have some ANTIFA rally to be cucked at?

so?

liberal men and ''new men'' atren't going around starting violence, bullying, manipulating etc. they also don't hit women either. they give women a safe environment to live in. see

2/10 bait

Lol "greed" you really are an emotional toddler aren't you?

Lol, than* you inbred retard

Desu desu

Calling me selfish speaks volumes about how much success you've had in life LOL

I'm a 27 year old and I have a net worth of about $70 million. I hide all my money offshore so poor people like you can't benefit from my money through taxes. I fake support for democrats and liberals because they make up the vast majority of the country and they can't touch my money anyway.

>The left is out of touch with their own constituency, let alone another spectrums'.
no, that's conservative republicans fascists, fuck off. democrats actually have friends who are POC so they know POC better than you. We also give women a chance with things instead of throwing away all their words and telling them they're housewives

>This is how Trump won the presidency, by the way
Trump won the presidency because of the white and right wing establishment. Conservatives just don't realize that they are the system, and that they follow the narrative. soon we will have a revolution against you. we have way more progressive ideas.

Good job reinforcing the point and demonstrating how fascist and jingoist western liberalism really is. Don't you have some ANTIFA rally to be cucked at?
1) ANTIFA has lots of women. If I go to a rally, I will pick women. You conservative people are all women beaters tbh.

Haha, Librurl R Dum
I ams Republikan, way more smartr
I liek THE DONALD!

>I fake support for democrats and liberals because they make up the vast majority of the country and they can't touch my money anyway.

yes, because with feelings middle ground there is like so much middle ground. You have what, marxists as the left, and everything to the right of them are nazis.

1/10 argument

a world of you would leave lots of people starving. a world of me, everyone would be holding hands and happy

Im pretty sure your shitposting. But just incase your not its because of the mindset that people owe them shit and therefore they have no need to self improve

And flat!

You got such a big heart

idiot

If you believe in the two party system, you are the retard

>1) ANTIFA has lots of women. If I go to a rally, I will pick women. You conservative people are all women beaters tbh.
Missinig the point about being a cuck. You think women are delicate flowers that don't like to be handled or tossed around.
No wonder she left you.

>Trump won the presidency because of the white and right wing establishment.
Pic.

>Conservatives just don't realize that they are the system, and that they follow the narrative. soon we will have a revolution against you. we have way more progressive ideas.
First-year college student owning at least two pieces of Che Guevara merchandise detected.

>no, that's conservative republicans fascists, fuck off.
So you're a liberal. Calling anyone except yourself fascist.
Are you a pot calling the kettle black?

No surprise Democrats are dumber when this 3 clowns are ''smartest'' they have

Kek

See am from eastern europe. If you think that at any moment in the world anyone from my part of the world or asia will want to hold hands with anyone, but a very specific group they consider "their" people, your are not having a full view of how world works.

Solid sentences OP. You are quite the wordsmith

Lol you can't be more than 20

God rested on the seventh, jack of asses

>dumber then
>then
dumbfuck.

I hate your favorite sports team

You aren't very educated are you? What about this guy? Also you realize zero liberals actually look at bill nye as more than a TV personality right?

>your

you know hating america as much as I do, not american by the way, I struggle to understand one thing. At the time you had a strong so called white establishment you more or less dominated the entire world, and the more you guys seem to be inclusive and pro other nations/races etc, the more power you lose. Now am not crying about that part, but here if you want to live and work in Russia you have to be pro Russian, there is no place for non pro Russian people here. You on the other hand seem to take pervers pleasure from harboring people that openly hate your own country.

you're probably 73 and still live in a backwards world

old people are the cancer in terms of voting with their backwards beleifs

Look over at Britain for example. They all voted for brexit. more divide and conquer, when all the EU and UN is doing is bringing the world together as a better place. Not to mention they voted fucking Nigel Farage (holocaust denier and women hater) as their PM

Daily reminder that his big contribution to humanity was that he designed a totally useless sundial for the mars rover and some ballet slippers. (not joking look it up)

Bill the libtard champion and renowned "scientist" has done nothing for you and discovered absolutely nothing of value for humanity at all. He's a TV show entertainer like the Kardashians and should be treated as such.

But user, the European Union is only causing friction between the various European natives that live within. Not to mention the rising civil unrest and crime thanks to the stream of non-europeans immigrating in.

>Is it become Liberals are dumb
>Is it become Liberals are
>it become Liberals
>become

It's hilarious how pissed you morons are getting about bill nye. No one looks at him as an authority and the reason he gets airtime is because people find him entertaining. He is always billed as "the science guy"- not as a scientist

Comparing Bill to the Kardashians..
The mental gymnastics you would have to do to make that connection.

The REAL question is why do you stupid fucks over in the UK even use the term 'cuck'?
A cuckhold is a man that lets his wife fuck strangers, and is humiliated by it.
It has no meaning here in the USA. None at all. You could replace 'Polar Bear' for every use of your term 'cuck' and it'd have the same effect.
Kind of like if I called the dumb people in the UK 'Hoosiers' like I do here. It's a colloquialism, and meaningless for you.
Everybody got that?

You can't really be this dumb

>various European natives that live within
no, just the racist fucks who're obsessed with their fucking flag.

>Not to mention the rising civil unrest and crime thanks to the stream of non-europeans immigrating in.
men have always caused crime, even more the immigrants came

>He's a TV show entertainer like the Kardashians
You know, like Trump.

This

Look at this cuck.

science and FACTS don't give a shit if you like them. The just ARE! Calling hard facts "propaganda" just tells me you're an uneducated idiot.
But who needs science, hm? Just pray yourself a smartphone.