Feels thread? Pls, Anons

Feels thread? Pls, Anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=464_1491630518
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCg-PwOtgG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest.

There's somethin about feels threads that's too good for these faggots nowadays, I tried to start one earlier this week and I didn't get shit

Nice doubles user, and it seems like they've died off a bit. Either way, thanks for the contribution.

>pls
Is there something wrong OP?

Damn near everyday, why do you ask?

For sake of feels of course.
Shit ain't going the best for me, just got fired yesterday

I've been applying for a few jobs, all of which decline me. Even after passing drug screens, and background checks. Ill keep trying, I guess thats all you can do.

That isn't what is on my mind, but sharing similar expierence, sort of. I do apologize for you being fired, though.

Classic.

Oh don't feel bad for me user, it's cuz I'm lazy and didn't go there. That's a lie. It's because my girlfriend threatened to kill herself so I stayed by her instead of going to work. It sucks dick cuz the job I had didn't pay shit either, so I'm pretty poor at the moment. Wish I had drug money. Good luck with your job search though user

For the sake of feels you did say, so ill share.
(Inb4 Underage and banned. im 19 for fucks sake, and still in high school)

With the bullshit of 13 Reasons Why going around (that terrible show) we had a big seminar on suicide.
Of course there are so many attention whoring cunts "oh im depressed" or "yeah ive cut myself". No you fuck, just because you're sad one time or twice, doesn't mean your depressed.

I never felt so angered, yet so fucked up myself in god knows how long. These god damn kids sparked something in me today and I cannot pin point it. Either way, it got me thinking about my own self, and the fact that the school wont care until its too late.

The people, and the staff, they will not bat a fucking eye until its too late. Im considering it, taking my own life. I don't want to deal with 'life' anymore. Whether its school, or the constant thought of killing my self. I don't want to deal with it anymore.

I'm pretty sure I'm really sick and can't go to the doctor because I don't have medical insurance.
'MURICA.

True, life sucks. But it all depends on whether or not you think getting bitches and stuff you want later is worth suffering now. Because if you do kill yourself, ya might be missing out on some dank shit that might happen down the road, I'm 19 as well, and I've been in college for 2 years. I wouldn't let schooling get you down, because those people are mostly shit anyway. Shit people will be shit, so why let it get to ya. There's some reasonable people in this world. I keep a noose in my room because when I look at it, it reminds me that I'm not being forced into life, I'm here simply because I choose to be, and I'm trying my best. And those seminars don't really help people in my experience. Personally, if I was really going to kill myself, not a person would know. To say you're suicidal and not to do it, it's inconsistent. It's a person who's having doubts about suicide, and talks about it, I don't think you're being decisive enough to really make that choice.

Jesus Christ, feels threads really are this piss poor, huh?

it's shit, there's like 3 people interested out of all of Sup Forums, these threads used to be good

I am speaking unironically here. B really has changed over the years. :/

Sup Forums's always been shit.
But a lack of interest in a feels thread just really bums me out.

Of course, that'll happen to everything. I've noticed a decrease in creativity, there's less people actually making posts that contain words and a point. Shit pisses me off seeing how many people come here and spew the most mindless shit.
>example
That "reply to this post or..." etc. whatever the fuck. It's like people want to post, but they're fucking idiots, so they only reply to stuff when it doesn't involve thought.
There is that rare time when it gets good though

Oh wow, didn't expect a feels thread to make me feel feels because of how hard it is for a feel thread nowadays

I know, right? Goddamn.

A dude keeping his wife company while she goes through chemo therapy

Here's a link 4 u
m.liveleak.com/view?i=464_1491630518
This gave me feels. This guy seems like a badass, even throws a TV out the window before he jumps. And the last words he says before he goes. Feels weird to think about what exactly you'd do before suicide

I shed a tear
it is a long time since I showed this much emotions

Running out of shit to post. Just for the first time realized how empty my baww folder is.

This captcha is trash.

May or may not be feels-y, but the second I had found out Robin Williams died, I rushed to his wikipedia page and screencapped. I refreshed about a minute or two later and it was already changed to past tense.

You did good user.

Thanks. With this, we can pretend, ya know?

I find that the only things that make me sad are things that I can relate too. This isn't one

Also, commencing a minidump from a few things i saved a year ago

You can relate to anything if you try hard enough

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

>pretend
I don't see why death has to be so taboo. You couldn't be alive if you weren't gonna die some day, it's natural. Just be happy with the good times we did have. Pretending feels insincere to me

last one. i miss these threads, they used to occur so frequently

OP Here, I appreciate the posts. Thanks Sup Forumsros. Considering people at least showed up for a feels thread, was more than enough.

How do you guys tell yourself it's worth getting up in the morning? Where do you want to be in the future, that's worth this monotonous, bullshit, fickle grind?

you've obviously never lost anybody close to you

This gave me goosebumps..

FatallyEncumbranced on instagram

I get up in the morning because if I'm not going to, I should kill myself. And I don't yet want to kill myself. Life usually isn't bad for too long, unless you fall into a trap like having to pay off ridiculously large debts, child support, etc.

Honestly? I have no fucking idea. Strong survival instinct, I guess. Or maybe I'm just scared to die. I've tried to kill myself several times.
I've stuck a gun in my mouth but couldn't pull the trigger.
I've placed a blade against my wrist, but couldn't cut.
I've poured a bottle of Oxy into my hand, but couldn't pop them in my mouth and swallow.
I don't know why I'm still alive. I guess I just want to see what happens next. I love spending time with my close friends and family, but I've definitely given up on there being a point to all of this. I think I'm just enjoying the ride for now. I've never seen myself as an old man, so, in all honesty, I'll probably kill myself one day.

Ah fuck. I haven't seen that one before! You got me, you son of a bitch.

I have, I'm just not saddened beyond what is necessary for grief. Death is natural, it makes so little sense to be so sad about something that's guaranteed to happen from the day you're born. It's like being sad for effectively no reason. Some time for grieving is good, but if I end up on a death bed, I wanna party. I wanna say, let's do this shit. I'm gonna die. Let's get excited, maybe see what happens after. I don't want people to lie to me like I'm gonna live forever, that's your biological instinct to survive getting in the way of having a meaningful human connection.

...oh jeez. Too close to home user.

There is no point. Life isn't set up in a way that caters to human psychological sensibility. But that doesn't mean it can't be fun. Why kill yourself, when you can let go and enjoy life. I'd recommend trying all of the drugs, especially LSD

nobody cares, faggot, shut the fuck up
let people be sad about death if they want to

>I'd recommend trying all of the drugs, especially LSD
There goes any credibility you might have had.

Why feel bad though!? Jesus Christ user, I'm tryna rationalize with you lol. If you want to feel bad, it's not exactly really a bad feeling is it?

May I ask why? if you're already giving up on life, there's no reason to block yourself off from having weird mental experiences, drug trips are fun and worth trying at least once.

there it is. theres the feels. right in the fucking feels.

nobody gives a shit about your rationalizations
fuck off, you stupid nigger

I don't have the courage either.

Sure, life can be fun, but it's also incredibly fucked up. We alleviate this horrible sense of lack of purpose by creating more people to do the same.
I've done lots of lsd, and lost of other drugs, and it's all a cheap hack of unreliable hormonal and chemical incentives to eat, drink, and fuck. Life sucks, and I'll prove it mathematically.

Jesus Christ you must be an insufferable faggot irl

Alright this is my last one.

Think about it dickhead, when someone dies you can no longer interact with that person. It's a selfish sadness, but that's ok. Pain can be good, it can show you what to cherish.

Been there, done that. They're really not fun at all.
Besides that, I'm an alcoholic. Not in the "oh, I drink all the time" kind of way but in the "wow, I don't want to feel this so bottoms up!" kind of way. I know all about substance abuse and I wouldn't advise it to anyone, regardless of where they're at in life.

I didn't come here to listen to your pseudo-bullshit philosophy and how you want to act all enlightened, and neither did anybody else. We came here to have a feels thread, indulge in and have a pity party because sometimes that's all you need.

Life sucks, but also doesnt sometimes. It's subjective ofcourse. There's no inherency here, just perspective.

If there is any permanent things in life, the first would be there are no permanent things, the second would be that everyone suffers.

I'm saying
>oh I wish I coulda done more with that person
Doesn't have to equal
>life is shit
I'd probably agree, sometimes ya need to wallow in sadness to feel better. But not every time. It should be bitter-sweet, not just bitter.

thanks, user

nobody else is saying that either, you stupid fucking nigger
the whole point of this thread is to wallow in sadness and you happen to be ruining that with your immense faggotry. go back to fucking reddit.

>>oh I wish I coulda done more with that person
>Doesn't have to equal
>>life is shit
Not for you, sure.

>I'd probably agree, sometimes ya need to wallow in sadness to feel better. But not every time. It should be bitter-sweet, not just bitter
>should
Nothing should be anything bro

I guess we're just different people user. I don't have a great value for life and I'm just saying what works for me. You get better slowly by feeling sorry for yourself, but I don't need that.

Everyone feels good sometimes too. It's a battle between good and bad that equalizes perfectly. I'd actually be pretty scared if there was permanent things. It'd get boring to be Alive if you had to be the same person all the time.

wonder if this is even real if he killed cunt

Fuck you user, feels don't have to be bad

Had to post this one. Gets me all the time.

The guy I'm in love with is an alcoholic. He says he loves me when he's drunk. But he just wants to be friends when he's not.

It's fucking me up.

Also have bipolar, depressed at the moment. Doctor wants me to go inpatient but I don't want to be apart from him for so long. Wtf is wrong with me.

I'm gonna get screamed at here for being a "normie", but hear me out.
You know what's really tough? Being the "rock" for everyone around you. Being the one that people look up to. Being the one people take pride in knowing. Do you know how much of a burden it is? Every day waking up and pushing further because you know that there are people that use that as a motivation to go on with their lives. Do you know how often I just want to say fuck it, and just give up and fade away? There isn't a day that passes by where the thought doesn't cross my mind at least once. But I know it will crush those around me. I just can't wait to disappear. And I have been carefully planning for quiet a few months now. I just want to disappear.

>nothing should be anything
Let me rephrase that. If you want to be happy, it's self detrimental to just focus on the bad. Just think, ya wouldn't feel this bad about losing someone if you hadn't had such a good time with them in the first place

Honestly, I don't know if I can help, but as as an alcoholic I at least want to try.

Being drunk, your feelings get jumbled and confused and augmented and blurred. It also makes saying things a lot easier. I've been in plenty of situations where I could only say what I wanted to when I was so drunk, the words would barely come out. I wouldn't say it's not true that he does love you. I can't speak for him, but maybe he loves you when he's sober and he's just afraid or maybe he really only does love you when he's drunk.

But you can't always be drunk. Alcohol's a crutch, just like anything else. Me, personally, I know that and I accept it for now. I'll change when I want to change, if that's at all possible. The fact that I could only say I love you when I'm drunk is a large part of why my last relationship fell apart.

Save yourself the trouble. The distance might hurt, but if you think it's going to be good for you, do it. Please, from one user to another. You can't wait on somebody forever (well you can, but it's not healthy) and you can't save anyone but yourself. Do what's best for you, please.

Cont
Forgot to add something
The thing I get told the most, is how safe people feel around me. Like the world doesn't matter to them. I want something like that. I want to feel something soft, something nurturing. Despite having so many people in my life, I feel so alone.

A song for you user
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCg-PwOtgG8
You should probably get out of there and see if you can find someone else that makes you happy. Out of the 7 billion people alive, there's people better than the one you're dealing with. I had the deal with bullshit like that and it just fucked me up to have someone go back and forth between loving me so much

Hey user, there's nothing wrong with feeling that way. I'm sorry, man, I wish things were easier for you. I know how you feel, in a way. I've changed over the years. I've degraded and become less stable, less of a rock for those around me, for sure. I don't blame you at all for your decision to disappear, I hope you just don't grow to regret it.

>Andrew Jackson Jihad
mah nigga

I know the feeling. I wish I could be weak. I wish there was someone I could lean on for help, but no one expects me to, so I don't in case I get embarrassed, and no one asks because they think I'm always ok.

>fuck you and your positive messages
>I want to hate my life
You might be a hateful person user

it is the destiny of every Sup Forumstard

signing off now anons. its been a better night because of you.

Thank you so much. I haven't had anyone to talk to about this and I don't know any other alcoholics to get advice from a potentially similar perspective.

All of his friends have basically given up on him, I'm not going to give up per se. But I will put myself first.

And I hope things get better for you too user.

Exactly that. I have a hard time coming forward with the turmoil that's inside of me and actually spilling it all out. I've tried that in the past, it didn't go so well. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, or maybe it was the wrong person, but it made me shut it all in even more so.

>implying i hate my life
gg nigger

You're the bigger nigger bruh
>dealing with death in unhealthy ways

Glad we could help, user :) Have a good one.

That's a good compromise. Having everyone give up on you is pretty shitty, I know from experience. (And not due to my drinking problem, lol.) Even just having one person waiting around, no matter how distant they may be or infrequent the interactions, makes a world of difference.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but who knows, maybe he'll come around. I know being in love with someone who doesn't love you back is a horrible thing. It's actually the whole reason I jumped into this thread tonight.

Either way, don't count on that. Put yourself first, do what you need to do, find what you need for you and nobody else. Be there for him if he wants and needs it, but don't sacrifice your happiness and well-being either.

Thank you, I appreciate it. If you've got any other questions or want to talk, I'll do my best but I'm no sage or therapist.

You must be new here.