Who do you think was best Singer ever?
I will go with Elvis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iHWPFyQFig
youtube.com/watch?v=mpb4ZAAP6Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=bt2uvDIZoeE
thecrickets.com/bios.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd bet it wasnt rock/pop singer. I mean there are millions of ppl who can sing elvis songs and sound quite decently.... let ppl on the streets try to sing a complex aria or something and they gonna fuck it up bad. Make elvis try to sing an aria and he'll most likely fuck up. Every single professional classical singer could sing elvis songs without problems though. If elvis looked like steve urkel there would have been no hype around him and nobody would call him the best singer of all time lol.

Hahaha are you fucken kidding? Listen to more music bud

Elvis is shit.

also died taking a shit.

Bob Dylan or Janice Joplin.

Pavarotti was good.

I also liked Freddie Mercury.

Birgit Nilsson pulled off Wagner like a boss.

This is now a dubs thread.

50 cent can hold a tone

James Brown was you little bitch

ELVIS is the most influential singer of 20th century even more then Jackson.

Doesnt mean he was good

He has thousands of people wearing his clothes and imitating him to this day

Still doesnt mean he was good

pls

youtube.com/watch?v=6iHWPFyQFig

youtube.com/watch?v=mpb4ZAAP6Z4

Cedric bixler zavala

No love for Tom Waits?

>bix

nood

Wut

You don't get to decide that, moron. Objectively speaking, the only way you can decide that is by sales. Who sold more? There you go, there's the best. Otherwise, youre just gonna be arguing about opinions and preferences all fucking day. Youre anonymous I don't give a fuck what your opinion is.

lol by that logic, you must think justin bieber, jonas bros or one direction are good

elvis sucks, dude. the only people who still like him now are people like your dad

Bill Haley

I could say that he's definitely in top 5 singers of all time. At least for many people.

Top 5 singers (in no particular order would probably be):

1. Elvis Presley
2. Michael Jackson
3. Freddie Mercury
4. Frank Sinatra
5. Robert Plant

He was alright i guess. He is no Daniel Johnston.

youtube.com/watch?v=bt2uvDIZoeE

Trude Herr or Frank Sinatra

frank?

Freddy Mercury
Mike Patton
Axel Rose

thecrickets.com/bios.html

The Crickets were formed in Lubbock, Texas by Buddy Holly and J.I. Allison. Bassist Joe B. Mauldin was recruited shortly thereafter. They were one of the first rock and roll bands to be self-contained, writing, playing, producing and recording their own material. They were among the first rock bands, too, to utilize overdubbing and multi-track recording years before it became standard studio practice. Above all, they were the first rock musicians to make rock and roll truly accessible to their audience; their instrumental format of guitar, drums and bass spawned thousands of garage bands worldwide – including one formed by a very young John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

You know nothing of people, our society, or the music business if you actually believe that.

Dio.