General weed thread

general weed thread

Today I got 10g of this new weed. My dealer is very proud of it. He also grows it himself.

Here in central europe we're very used to shitty brickweed coming in from slavic countries, this is the first batch I've ever gotten that has distinct color and smell.

It smells like lemongrass with berries (or something sweet).

I know the pic is low res, had to take it via webcam

that is not 10 grams.

MAYBE thats one gram.

this is just the nugget I'm using right now, the rest is stored away.

What you see there is still about 2g.

ah i see.
i have some similar looking stuff i recently picked up.

not the best of the best but still a good midrange quality which is what i think yours is too.

Try living in Singapore. Only the shittiest of shittiest brickweed here. Sometimes its even as brown as literal shit

what confuses me there is the color, but I heard that some strains are just supposed to be that brown.

Is that true or am I getting ripped off?

better picture to show color

yeah I heard you guys have it rough.
How are the laws?

roll

reroll

let it dry for another week, color is too green. Look fresh cut

You're basically fucked if the police catch you with anything. Maybe you'd get off lightly with prescription stuff, but anything else is pretty much jail/death. Weed included

me and my bud made this picture... on 20.04.2017
>date

forgot pic

the color is very green yeah, shouldn't it be?
jesus fuck man, stay strong
can you afford to move?

complete noob question as in usuall my friends did it for me,
but how do you usually get weed or contact people who does.

saved

nope. couldn't find a dealer for the last 3 months or so; most of them got caught/moved away.

Someday i'll visit Amsterdam or w/e. Some day.

should be more of a light green, after cutting it needs to be stored at least 2 weeks in a dark place which will form the crystals and makes it look lighter of color. Don't see much crystals so it is solded too quick after harvest. I live in belgium near the dutch border, we know our weed

You'll never leave babushka basement, fag

where do you live? city, town, countryside?

When I moved to a big city I just started out by going to the park and buying from street dealers.
- weed is often shitty
- they don't give you the amount you're buying
- it's dangerous

Best thing is to know someone, I can always buy from my friends, they know some serious farmers in the countryside.

If you're not in that circle, you can always go out and party, just be cool to the dudes that bring the weed, if they like you they'll sell to you too.

but..i don't have a basement

you yarrak

good luck man, I hope someday we'll meet and smoke the biggest blunt you ever seen

cheers brah

I'm in Austria, in the south. Here I haven't even seen crystals ever, didn't even know until I saw them in a stoner thread.
Seriously having weed with some coloration and odor blew me away the first time.

Also from eastern europe and got that yesterday for 25€. About 5grams of lemon haze, hits like a fucker

forgot pic?

For a country that has really interesting social policies all around, it's drug laws are super fucked lah.

They'll probably change their weed stance once most countries move toward regulated markets and they can see the benefits. Good weed and cheap food can only be good for the economy.

Yeah, lmao

aww shit mang what's it smell like?

that's what I really get off on with weed

Perhaps in another 2 generations or so.

Slovenia will probably legalize it soon. Medical just got accepted

love this guys art

Literally smells like lemon pills

are you from slovenia?
can you tell me about the situation?

this is very relevant for me, I can basically cycle there in 15 mins if I need to, that's how close I am

this is from a book about speculative biology, I love looking at it while smoking

Austria, why don't you grow it yourself outside? may-sept,oct, should be doable. Or inside with lamps? knew some skimonitors who grew their own weed in skiseason, used bunk beds as growspot

take out the yellow leafs, gives you a headache

Well, laws for getting treated with THC just got accepted, it got removed from class A drugs and they will start giving weed nuggets with medical prescription.

Smoked a 1.5 gram blunt yesterday and left the leafs in, didn't have a headache but got super high, saw everything in frames and slowly but surely fell asleep

I could, we actually have a decent growing scene here, lots of lonely hills and nice weather.
I'm actually kinda scared, read a lot about weed busts in the news.

My family owns small farm in the mountains, we got about 10 ha, 8 of which are woods.
There's a house, a barn, a garage and a tool shed there.
You think I could start a little project there?

Do it. I actually grew a half decent blue dream in a public forest

oh jesus looks like it's finally happening

the politics in the southernmost region in austria are very much intertwined with slovenia, as there is a solid slovenian population here.

I'm sure what they smoke down there, they'll want to bring up here

where are you located?

isn't punishment a lot harsher if you grow yourself?

Austria, I had 2 autogrow seeds and didn't really think much but one of them ended up growing. Gotta risk it sometimes :P

After a very quick read, growing weed should be a real problem. (if you're not selling) And like you said, summer has very good weather. Don't know how much you smoke but with the right seeds you would be able to get 500gr with 2 outside plants easily. Find a nice spot, you have enough space

shouldn't

it's certainly enticing, I should go looking for a spot

the bad thing is, there are 3 people working at the farm, hopefully they won't know what it is

jesusfuck 500 grams from 2 plants is insane. That would easily sustain my habit for... I don't know how long I mean what can you smoke? Like 10g a week max?

I got about 100 grams from one blue dream plant. It tasted really good plus the fact you are smoking your own weed and you know exactly which strain it is makes it even more rewarding

growing my own herbs for cooking is rewarding, this would be borderline fulfilling

i always grow enough for one year. so know how much you smoke in a week x52 and some extra for maybe holidays, festivals, birthdays or close friends. It's better to buy and grow a couple of seeds for less than 20 euro than having to buy some expensive/bad weed

I honestly feel bad for you Euro Bros. That looks pretty standard for cheap bud State side.

I think I'm gonna do it.
It'll stress me the fuck out but that value tho

>they won't know what it is

Are they retarded ? Otherwise anyone will recognize the leaf shape

hey I got a new strain too from my dealer, something called like cheese cake, pretty good but my favourites are still poison lemon kush and shark shock, I'm about to plant purple bud, any pro tips for beginners? what yall smokin on?:)
no steal rare negro pepe pls

someday we'll catch up and legalize it too.
appreciate what you have over there, we envy you.

Purple bud outside is easy to grow (doesn't always become puple, had one last year and this year), 50/70l pots, mix some soil (clay, turf) and let it grow

you can't really know what a 80 year old Austrian mountain farmer is like until you've met one.
when that guy grew up they didn't have electricity or running water. Also, there was WW2 going on.

TL;DR: they won't know

what makes purple bud different from normal green bud?

talking about guys like this, but older, speaking in an accent not even natives to their mountain can understand

royal dwarf, pandora, opium, mega bud, royal bluematic, ultra critical, dark devil, power flower, cheese, red posion, amnesia, blue invader, frisian dew, wappa, silverhaze, critical, massive bud, blue dream, blue grape dream, easy skunk, early skunk, snowryder, purple bud, mexican sativa,...
These are the kinds of seeds i have planted over the years
The color that's all

I love kush

They'll cut your balls off and eat your weed. Be warned.

Just bought that from my dealer. Never seen weed lookin like that before lmao heard it's a best tho

nah man, most of them turn out to be weirdly lovable people, also the war made them lose their faith so they're bretty cool mostly

some rape their daughters tho and some are really racist

A great bunch of lads, really.

how much u paid?

10 €, we're close friends

mountain rape best rape

isn't even full gown. needed 2-3 more weeks. but looks not that bad

Yeah but for 10 € ? a bargain imo

It's Cinderella 99 or some other jack hybrid

seems very nice for a tenny
you tried it out?

I'm smokin some of that schizophrenia lemon haze son

old skool price of 5euro/gram, which is nice idd

Rolling a fat joint with it. I'll update in a couple minuntes

>close friends

No joke he's known for being bisexual and my friends even told me he talked about me a lot. Might be the reason i'm getting weed that cheap lmao

my cam quality is really shit but I can tell you it's really dense and crumbly. also a lot heavier than it looks.
smells strongly of lemon and is slightly sticky.

can't tell you of quality because I've never had premium bud, even pic related is hard to get here.

what are the best games to play while high Sup Forums?

Audio surf 2, put on something by Opeth and enjoy the ride

pretty sure its 2017

that's why i didnt put the year faggot

I'm almost done with the joint, put almost whole 2 grams in it and I can tell you I'm stoned as a kite right now hhaahhahahahahah

pic?

switzerland weed?

I'm smoking some pollen and what I assume to be lemon haze.

I'm at a good level right now, not sure whether I should roll another one up

What strain is that? It looks beefy

austria but close

Lemon Skunk

little sour in the bag on the right

81% THC snap and pull dabs

Fag

gots