My mother is seeing a Muslim man

So, my mom broke the news to me. She has been seeing a Muslim man (Iraqi) for 2 months now and wants me to meet him.

Story:
>be me
>age 9, parents divorce, mom gets custody so i live with her mostly but see dad every 2nd weekend
>divorce go through without too many issues
>dad keeps working his job and also gets on with his life
>over the years my mom sees in total 2 new men
>my dad marries a new wife, so he doesn't bother
>im ok with it too cause they're decent guys and i get that she can't be alone for all her life
>fast forward present day
>mom is financially pretty well of
>she got some divorce money, some inheritance, and has been working a steady job while having low costs
>she meets this iraqi sandnigger in the train
>starts seeing him
>they mostly speak english together because despite him having lived here for almost 11 years, his danish is horrible
>he's "between jobs" she says
>he's a muslim but isnt "too serious" about it

What the fuck am I gonna do? She wants to have a lunch on Sunday where she'll invite me and him so we can meet.
I fucking hate Mudshits so fucking much. Im serously considering cutting ties to my mother, but my instincts are telling me to protect her from that savage. I don't trust him one fucking bit and I won't have my mother being together with a Muslim man cause you'll never know what they might do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhiZn4Z2HsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OOSHTBFAM
youtu.be/qhiZn4Z2HsQ

Ȉ̸̙̺͔͙͌̈̆̓ͅ ̫̯̞͎̙̙͗ͤ̋̃H̫͓͈̮͙̠A̷̼͇̯͕̅ͮ͑ͮ̅͆V̑ͤͮ͑̿͏̰E̢͎̜̠̰͓͈͈͋ͦ ̩̬̼͕̥̌̒̽ͩ͌͟L̸̩̼̣̦̼͚͖̄͆̅̔O̱̩͈͊̍ͤ͌̉̈́́̚N̞͙͎G̥̗̦̩̗ͭ͌̌͜ ̵̒̎̎S̹̙͇̫̯̫ͮI̬̣̟̱͒͆͒N̸̹͓͎̗C̰͖̘͚̤͞È̓̉ͣͭ҉̺ ͚͍͕̟͉ͨͥ͂ͅC̨͈̲̰̻͐L̯̩̃ͫ͐͌ͯŐ̧̝̤̗͎̦̥̈ͦ̉S̭͕͚͚͑̍̉̐̄̔̆E͇̓̌D̲̑̕ ͎͙͈ͨͫͅM̵̰̠̥̫Y̘̞̩̜͇̘̍̆ ͖̱̰̬̫̬̀̎ͫ͑̽Ẽ̺̙͚̩͕ͫͨ̀ͤͬ̐Y̳̑̄͂̇E̖͍̤̥̞̎̔̀Ŝ̡̞̭͍̙̭̖͔ͩͭ.̧͚̹̜͇͕̐̾̊ͯͮ.̭̤̱ͫ̈́ͣ̃ͬ͊̾͠.̸̞͔̞̝̱ͭ́ͤͩ̚.̻͇̦̯̼.̹͉̎͆͌̓ͬ͢.̮̩͕̜͜.̝̹̬ͬ̿̿ͣ͌̏
̷̖̼̱ͨ͐ͯͣ̍̍̚
̅̑
͖ͭ͐ͨ͗̚͡
̻ͩ̔̔͋ͤͫ̒M̯̹̼̮̘̬̩͘Ȳ͇ ̫̩͝Oͦͭ̒͆ͦ̾N͗ͮͭͯ̚͟L̛̻͇̣͙̪̖͔̈͆ͨ̒̌̓̑Y̤̱̗̻̬̏̓̌̊̅ͮ ͪ̂͂G̥̺̽Ơ̌̽̎ͥ̌͐ͥA̫͓̅͋̑͋̃̆͛Ļ̬͇̄̓̐ͤ̊ ̪̘͎̙̥̓E͓̬̱͉͎̙̍ͥͧ̇͊̎́X̰͔͈̳̼͋͋̎͌̓̚I͇͔̠ͪ̍̈́ͯ̚͠S̵̰̫̟͎͇̥͊̓̉̀̐͑͆T̩̤S̩̿ͪ̎̍̒ͦ̋̕ ̳͔̱̲̑͑́͊Ǐ̢̖̭̝̤̩̞͛́N͔̹ͦͧ̾͛͜ ͚͈̟̗͚̺̌̇̃̂ͪT̺̘̰͉͓̯̭̎H̶̪͈̤́̾̄Ė̗̫̮̲̔̈́͒̾͐ ̻̤̼̜͔̼̉̓̿ͥͮͨD͐ͭͭ̾͜Ȁ̙̓ͧ̄ͤ͌͞Ȑ̜̪̳͚̇ͨ͛ͬͥ̅K͏̭͕N̺ͭ̉̒̆̾ES̥͉̅ͤ̒ͣͅSͪ̌̏.....

move out of her basement and into your dads, that'll teach her

>mother
you mean your stepdad's wife?

The fact your asking on here, rather than telling, shows you're a massive fucking pussy and will just go along with it, like a good little faggot, without causing any fuss.

>you're

You can't reason with a woman user, she'll take him over you because feelings every time. When she reaches out to you having been given a taste of reality you can reconnect and redpill her somewhat.

I'm entirely on my own, moved out when I was 18 and have been doing fine ever since.

My relationship with both my parents has been great, until now

He sees her as a meal ticket, take her out to places she can meet actual Danish men her own age.

Sure - but what should I do? Or rather, what would you do?

In all seriousness if you want her to stop your best bet is to refuse to be involved with her so long as he is dating him, cut ties with her effectivley. She may protest at first but ultimatly she should choose her own chlid over this man. If she doesnt then she doesnt really care about you and probabbly should cut ties with her anyways.

Dont make it a race thing, make it a he's too stupid to learn our language and get a job after living here for a decade thing

Women care far more about social status than race and if you can paint it as he's dragging her down to pleb tier the rest will follow naturally

Race/religion thing will only validate the victim/snowflake excitement she's looking for in it

Ask if i could watch them fuck.

Kek, you're a fucking cuck.

hush, my friend Pahjeet,
our future is so bright, we won't need eyes to see it.

>Live in a country for 11 years
>don't bother learning the language

It's not looking good, is it?

Nice. Hope you get a brother soon.

Tell her to break up with the sandnigger or you'll never speak to her again.

Step on the breaks
Insult her and him
Cut ties with her
Tell your dad that he dodged a bullet

This, user. Put your foot down. Women don't think for themselves, they just do what the men in their life tell them is OK. If you tell her it's not OK, she won't do it.

Dump your mom, OP. Go hang out with your dad, mothers are for girls.

/this

Brakes, sorry

there is no way to sugercoat it
your mother is a race traitor OP
she already betrayed her race

You need to be a pillar of authority and reason.

Has he permanently been "between jobs"

Has he taken any real effort to learn Danish?

Is he a practicing muslim (goes to mosque or whatever the fuck)?

Etc.

Take the opportunity to meet him, go to lunch, or whatever and figure out what the fuck is going on. Use it to figure him out. The chances of him not being a shitcunt is low indeed.

Then ration with her if you do see him as the slime you reckon he is. If she ignores you, you must cut her off and leave her to fend for herself, for she is already gone.

Go meet the guy. It's possible he's not bad.

Use your judgment. If he's what you expect him to be, just tell your mom you can't approve of the relationship.

You won't be able to force her out of it.

Ever hear of Oedipus?
You're acting like that.

Your mother is a proud, independent, African American woman, and she deserves your full respect and support in whatever love life she chooses, you ungrateful little shit.

This is the future you all yuropeans choose.

Wow. Nailed it.

Don't mind me, just detailing this thread to call you a cucccckkkkk

solid advice, thanks

she didn't say that they hadn't had intercourse yet, but she did imply it by saying something along the lines of:
"we've been seeing each other and going on dates but he has only been at my place for lunch twice and I haven't been at his place yet"
I don't think she has been tainted..... yet

nope, i don't get how they can be so fucking shit at adapting to our culture and language

Cool pirate flag mann

read the entire greentext
>fast forward present day

you fucking frog eating moron

>considering cutting ties to my mother

Do that.

This will be good for you. Getting to know someone of Islamic roots personally and understanding things from his perspective will open your eyes to the true, gentle nature of Islam. Finding a common ground will enhance you as a 21st century man. Maybe then you wont be so ignorant and close minded. Maybe then you will understand that #NotAllMuslims are bad. Being able to comprehend his genuine love and respect for your white mother will bring a tear to your eye. And in a few years, when he plants his seed rich with ancient Arabic philosophy and culture deep inside of her, you will have your very own multicultural, 2016-approved little brother to help raise and teach in the way of Allah. Your life is about to improve massively my friend, embrace it. This is the future.

time to disown your nigger loving mom

Allegedly he is "smart" and has a proper education from Iraq, but hasn't been able to put it to use because the "oppressive system" and to few gibs me dats for him to be able to complete an education in Denmark

Thrash the sandnigger for failing to learn a language after 11 FUCKING YEARS and being an unemployed scum. Tell her that she's being a bleeding heart just because sandnigggers are "in vouge" now, and that culturally they are absolutely reprehensible.

Muhammad pls go. Shouldn't you be driving a taxi right now or on Sharia patrol?

>mother and son
>cuck

Outside of Turkey mother dont make out with their sons Achmed.

Make friends with Polacks and pay them to fuck him up, tell them to take his ID, after that they usually don't come back. Don't get involved personally in beating him up, always use foreign workers for kebab removal. Pay less save more.

I know of divorece and custody laws and stuff but why dont you go live with your dad? Does he hate you? cause i dont see any reason that he would hate you. i mean the state cant really ban you for wanting to stay with your dad. if it does then you are cucked :D

Jesus fgt. Go have lunch with him and see what he is about. If he has lived in Denmark for 11 years he might be alright.

yes, listen to sven, you might even like his dick

he has lived in Denmark for 11 years and doesnt even speak the language. He's probably a humongous retard.

Because their average IQ is 87 which used to be considered clinically retarded and I'd deign to guess he is on the far lower side of that bellcurve

Be sure to let her know how disappointed you are that she is dating far beneath her standing and slumming it up for excitement and that she can't expect to be treated well by a man in the long run who can't even take care of his own life

Insist you won't be open to meeting him or even remaining in touch with her so long as she demonstrates such a lack of good judgment and self-respect as it is painful for you to see her make poor life decisions

And again stay away from the race/mudslime thing because she is wanting people to go there to give her some middle-aged romeo and juliet kicks.

>single mothers

truly the scum of the planet

KILL THEM BOTH

(or not, you know, that's kind of extreme.)

while I never consider punching a mother I would advice you to.

When I was 9 my mom got custody, but my parents were on good terms and it wasn't like she 'won' it, they more agreed to it because it made sense in terms of planning, works etc.

I live by myself now and I see my dad maybe once or twice a month so there's no bad blood between us

The issue isn't that I'm living with my mum, because I'm not and I'm not dependant on her either.

The issue is that I can't decide whether I should brand my own mother a race traitor, call her a whore and cut all ties with her to see the Mudshit man drag her down into all his shit, OR if I should tell her how it's gonna be and that I will never - not fucking ever - accept that piece of shit scumbag Mudshit man.

You are such a fucking faggot you Swedish shit, Sweden is to blame for many of the Muslim migrants in Denmark
Fuck you, you degenerate filth

Anybody between jobs is not someone you want to see

>And again stay away from the race/mudslime thing because she is wanting people to go there to give her some middle-aged romeo and juliet kicks.

Shit nigga, this so hard

>The issue is that I can't decide whether I should brand my own mother a race traitor, call her a whore and cut all ties with her to see the Mudshit man drag her down into all his shit, OR if I should tell her how it's gonna be and that I will never - not fucking ever - accept that piece of shit scumbag Mudshit man.

Why not both? :^)

And again be sure to highlight re: "oh he is actually smart and educated blahblah" that
If he can't be bothered to learn the language of his host country, he is either a moron or incredibly lazy and neither bode well for a healthy relationship

>it wasn't like she 'won' it

both didnt want you user, face it. Now that I've opened your eyes, it's time to go full race war.

the only true answer is

DEUS VULT

and you know it

Tell her you don't want to have anything to do with her unless she stops dating him
Also get a gun incase he tries to beat or stalk your mom afterwards when she comes to her senses.
Muslim men see refusal as an insult and will spazz out. Most likely he will try to murder her when she stops seeing him out of honor/revenge killing. Even moderate muslims think like this.

This is a godsend for you, mr. Dane, this is your chance to learn about the teaching of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and be led to the straight path. Inshallah, you will accept Islam.

>The issue is that I can't decide whether I should brand my own mother a race traitor, call her a whore and cut all ties with her to see the Mudshit man drag her down into all his shit, OR if I should tell her how it's gonna be and that I will never - not fucking ever - accept that piece of shit scumbag Mudshit man.

I'm telling you, you seem primed to go there and if you take that route she is gonna swallow his eyerackee dick so hard to spite you for being so unprogressive because you're validating her SJW meme victim oppression fantasy

Projecting this hard.
Just embrace it bud.

Trudeau pls stop

Go to the lunch and try your best to ruin the relationship. make him know hes not wanted. your mom will ultimately choose you over him even if she is pissed at you for a little while, she'll meet someone else and move on.

lol that's bullshit

do what said

How old is your mom how old is he?
Does he have kids etc?

Living in a country for 11 years and not being able to hold a smaller conversation in the native language is a big red flag lmao.

Like said you need to be authority in this case, women are swayed way too easily.

>try to know when they will meet
>wait until they leave the house
>go in and steal shekels and jewelry

you get shekels and your mother will drop that "stealing" mudshit

That's actually fucking hilarious.

Get a knife and stab the muslim and your mother

Muslims are a cool people desu

Press F to pay respects

My mom is 44, the Muslim is 37
I've heard nothing of him having kids, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he has spawned some filthy muslim rats over the years

This sounds sneaky, I might do that

FOR FUCKS SAKE DENMARK!

YOU EITHER FUCK HIM ORMHER UP, OR TELL HER TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SANDAPE!

My mother is with a blonde Nordic look cockney and I still cut fucking ties with her. MY FATHER IS MY FATHER AND NO OTHER FAGGOT WILL REPLACE THAT.

If you do not do what you must do, then what domyou want, my brother?

YOU WANT HIM FUCKING HER?! OR BEATING HER JUST CUZ MUH FUCKING SKY GOD?!

t.Keltic Nordid with ancestral ties to Denmark and Norway

Satanic ID confirms mudslimes spawn from hell

>all the ones calling him a cuck for him not wanting his mum to get fuck by a muzzie are muzzies

Hmm.. Anyone have a Muslim happy merchant I can borrow?

This is exactly what I'm worried about. My mom is totally ignorant on the dangers of Islam/Muslims and think that they're mostly perfectly normal people with sane values, so it will never cross her mind that her sweetheart may from one day to another completely change and go all Medieval-Islamic on her. I can't fucking stand the thought of it, but obviously I can't kill him

throw acid in his face

give her the choice between you and her
if she chooses her mudshit lover over you, she's a shitty mother anyway and you should cut ties

you and him*

Why are women so ignorant of the truth? I don't think I can tell her that he's no good for her without bringing his ethnicity/religion into it

Do you have a sister?

If you can see he is a bad egg. Get a fit, young danish girlfriend and give her more attention than your mother, it will make her jealous. Make sure to laugh happily in her presence. If he's alright accept it.

Yes, why?

Get ready to prep the bull, faggot. He's gonna paint her colon white with that creamy ball juice and you're gonna take it into your mouth and legit dribble into her womb, impregnating her with a new baby brother who will join ISIS when he grows up

Be careful, and be protective, Muslims are a volatile bunch. They tend to get rather explosive and tend to blow things out of proportion, if you offend them.

>embracing muslims

War is preferable.

>gentle nature of Islam
>still violent jihads and mass beheadings

Something doesn't add up...

Just don't mention it. Tell her he rubs you the wrong way or some vague shit and then cut ties until she comes to her senses.

Protect her from that savage

Is she dating anyone, age? Do you think she would date muslims too? What does average Danish girl would do?

>gently nature of Islam

The lies are really what gets to me.

Move out. Get your own place and cut her out of your life. Spite her and start visiting your dad.

>check flag

Yep.

>has lived in Denmark for 11 years
>still only speaks arabic and broken English
>never leaves the mosque except to taqiyya white women

You have to protect your mother. She's the only one you get, and you will be seriously fucked up later in life if you spend the rest of your life full of regret and shame for failing to protect your mom from some fucking subhuman ratperson because the 300lb blue/pink haired liberals in your country told you it was mean and rayciss

If my mom tried to date a Muslim, I would show up to their date holding a bible and crucifix and tell him to go back to his shitty desert if he wants to practice his desert religion. Islam came out of the desert because its the only region on the planet hot enough to produce a faith spawned from hell itself

If I sound a little overzealous, it's because I have lost all sense of direction lately. I turned away from Christianity at 16 for typical teenager reasons, but seeing what's happening in Europe and how the muslims spit on and laugh at the faith I grew up in has pushed me back into it. I'm even going to church sometimes now. This cancer called Islam must be stopped, and Christianity is one of the only means of uniting the European tribes against it once more to save our people, homelands, and, at this point in our civilization's decline, veritable existence.

tl;dr you have a spiritual obligation to save your mother from this demon worshiping desert spawn before it's too late

>kill them both
>make it look like an accident
>inherit mums money
>profit

You need embrace your mothers Boyfriends culture.

Through understanding his foreign way's, you will be able to connect with him in a way the man will truly understand.

Your mother is a whore dating an unworthy infidel. You need to beat her into submission and then threaten to behead her boyfriend.

Multiculturalism is great.

Say hello to your new daddy, Jens

Learn some prepping skills, Sven. You're gonna need it.

>make a T-shit like pic rel
>go to the dinner and act perfectly normal

after this everything will just be fixed on its own