Australia good word thread. Get in here you Ausfags and pay the shit out of those yank cunts...

Australia good word thread. Get in here you Ausfags and pay the shit out of those yank cunts, as well as their fat ass sheilas.

Anyone heading to maccas for a burger and then maybe the servo for dessert?

Excellent and intellectual thread m8.

austrailia

more like

austupidailia

oooooooooooooo rekt

melbourne get fucked

Shit tier bait

Fucking good on ya mate. Just on me way back from a mates house. Did a couple of cones and had a root with some mole so pretty fucking happy with meself. Might pop round the and have a couple of scooners then pop a few bob in the pokie machines. Last time I got a couple grand and blew it all away on the fucking piss ay mate? Haha fucking anyway nice chatting with ya cobba but best be on me way. Misses is having a whinge that I'm out to late but fuck her in she'll be apples! Anyway on ya mate, hooroo from the guru!

oi nah legit the greatest country on earth. anyone who disagrees is a fucking wog cunt who either can't afford a few VB's on the weekend or is jealous that our chicks aren't wrapped in fucking hijabs.

Lived there for 2 years.
Got a letter in the mail saying I'm never allowed back in the country.
I don't miss the wogs, dirty lebos and especially the fucking abo mutants everywhere in my suburb.

why

>didnt use the word 'cunt'
not Australian

How can you afford to be on the net if your intemet limit so fucked up? Can you lot play games that require massive internet data usage?

I thought the same thing, what a dopey cunt!

Im in NSW and my NBN speeds from a plan of 100 down 40 up that i get is 75 down 38 up, perfectly reasonable speeds

OC
>did I miss anything?

>live in Adelaide

>it might storm tonight

>strong possibility my shitty internet which is 1/10 the speed of the rest of the worlds might go down because of rain damage.

>strong possibility power will go out

aussie aussie aussie!

Get on NBN you shitcunt. Cheap 100/40 plans, get out of your ghetto. Fuckin abos man...

>live in Adelaide
There's your problem right there.

>live in detroit
>average night
>strong possibility niggers will kick down my door and kill
>strong possibility they'll rape my wife and kis
usa! usa! usa!

I just got NBN in QLD, started with 100 down 50 up then Optus called us up and said they couldn't supply us with that speed anymore so I'm stuck with 50 down 20 up

which one of you cunts is beaglerush

telstra is in da bilipeen not pajeet

Fuck, that sucks, They have kept me on my 100/40 bit spotty at night when all the shitcunt kids are playing trash FPS games on consoles and torrenting.

Careful now mates the emus are coming

>abo mutants

Optus is in Singapore might I add

Which one of you fags is the social media guy for Bananas?

Whats worse is I live in a household with little cunts who take up the bandwidth playing Roblox and uploading Youtube vids

get a router with QoS (Quality of Service) and set it up so they have a percentage and its capped for the little turds.

I'm in rural NSW, have FTTN NBN and I'm getting 93MB down and 39 up most of the time. Better than most connections in the capital cities. Fukkkin Straya cunt.

Don't even jokes about the great war,

My grandfather gave his afternoon for this country.

I won't have you speaking ill of roblox.
What are the little cunts usernames, I would like to play jailbreak wit dem.

Similar, but live Wollongong, getting great speeds. Fucking ADSL2 cucks.

Optus is super restrictive with their routers. I bought an Asus NBN ready router and it didn't work because Optus uses some weird way of logging into NBN or something with the router that only specific routers can do. So that was $200 down the drain

im in rural nsw, got adsl2 getting 5mb down (on a good day), most of the time 3-4mb down and 1mb up.

some days it's just as good as sudanese powering there internet via a satellite made of a cooking bowl and coat hanger

please make this thread 56k safe

How the fuck can you people be so happy when your average house spider is the size of a small dog?

Well, actually most routers should work, what they have done is prevent your phone from working whilst a non floptus router is plugged in which really sucks. Ive used other routers with it...you can run 2 routers at once thru each other with one being the optus one, and it works after some fiddling.

only pussies are afraid of spiders, cunt

One of them is KawaiiElmoGirl284 and i think another one is called FLAMEKINGgaming1232. The little idiots spend so much money on Robux its embarassing

Rural Victoria, iiNet HFC. Does alright. Unlimited data too.

It's fun :(

Shit I'm thinkin of modems not routers I always get em confused. And I couldn't figure out a way for it to work in router mode with the Optus modem

kek I added them. dw user i wont pedo your sibs.

I just found the little cunts Youtube channel its so cringe. I'd share it but I'm scared the smart memers will somehow track me house down

Wollongong Floptus 100/40

Is this good?

No, its really not.

I'm sorry for your lots :(

been here 1.5 million years

Sydney with optus cable.. as long as you don't wanna upload anything it's good.

Uploading is the best part user :(

Heh yeah, I legit need to leave like a 500mb file overnight to upload, 2mbps is way more than usual, most of the time like .5

your torrent ratio must be dogs balls :P

Hey auslickers how many spoidas di you wake up next to each morning? This is the only thing stopping me from coming to upside down land.

Love, England (no spoidas here)

Looks like I'm getting on the NBN tomorrow

In the middle of country victoria on telstra adsl+2

We make it seem much worse that it actually is. You should come :) Your country is depressing.

Typical Englishman.

NBN is a mixed bag, some of my mates NBN is more aids then their old internet, but my NBN is great so idk

yeh and all they did was make some sharpish rocks and a stick that flys diffrent

Shepp?

Except for housing in Sydney.

Gooks n Boomers have effectively sealed the deal on the fact the incoming generations will never own property in Sydney.

hey i live in mount isa and i found an abbo niggers axe head out in the middle of no where, what should i do with it?

Yeah mate, fuckin NBN's a bit how ya goin. Fuckin shit cunt

yeah just punched a couple cones next to the river and watched a few lads cast a line trying to catch some brim or somethin right old night aye

don't get me wrong, australia is a fucking nice country. buuut i like NZ kinda better...
>anyway...
>get your guns back, there are too many chinese to kill with boomerangs alone

clear sheep shagger

>guns
>emu squadron
>???
>sage

How dare you ;( NZ isn't that cool....

I like being Australian but fuck me the Aussie memes are bad. Save for Table breaking and Bryan memes

We make a passable simpsons meme tho.

ouch why did you do that i am most offend?

Alright you Aussiecuck scumbag fucks it's been said before but GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FAGGOTS! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! Your bullshit excuse for a country is seriously pathetic. You are no longer allowed to dance across our virtual borders! You are no longer permitted to pollute AMERICAN CYBERSPACE with your cuck bullshit. Trump signed executive decisions that prohibit illegal cyber immigration! You are to withdraw this terrorist action at once and fuck right the hell off back to your own third world shithole of a country's cyberspace! Stop desecrating our websites with your cuckoldry and kill yourselves.

Why is the non-bogan Australian accent the best?

I can almost visualize the basement you typed this from

I'm 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD and yours is better than mine.

i just heard on the radio today the average house price is now $450k in Adelaide.
Probably a lot more in Syd and Melb, but fuck, this is Adelaide!

Cause its intelligent without coming across as conceded

Kek

It means your m8s now

Stop complaining. Im in Byron and im at 5mbps

wew

Andy was the best prime minister

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

psst, the boad is secretly infested with germans

sounds like we kicked out the right cunt

> stuck with
shutup dickhead im on 4/1, WA

seeing fucking australians complain about their highspeed internet when 16down 4up is still the standard in germanistan

well at least you fags have shit ping anyway since youre on the world ass

Hey!! ... Shut up!

high kek

40 k years

dat upload fren. who blew a cunting load in your LAN Socket?