Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong

you're from Spain.

Field goals should be eliminated entirely.

"field goals" are better in rugby because you have to kick perpendicular to where the "touchdown" was scored.

so you´re wrong, too?

Oh. I never knew that.
SO is that why if they are through with no defenders behind they casually jog to the middle of the try area?

Yes

Yea. Between the posts is best place for try

Yup cus then you can take the kick right in front of the goal whereas if you score in the corner your basically kicking from the sideline

Really gets the neurons firing

More like free goals.

It only serves to mock whoever is incompetent enough to miss it.

Stop creating paradoxes.

Gets you thinking

no one actually kicks it that high though, nearly every kick i see made in the NFL today would work in the second one

what did he mean by this?

Then do it, it looks too easy and cheap the current one.

that's wrong. There are several times over a season when the ball is kicked too high and the officials can't tell if it was inside the posts or not

I don't understand.

Get kicking out of the NFL, only 12 year olds and women dont play sports with their hands

find me one of those times then

what about soccer though, it's a man's sport

stoopid american fat

Sheeeeeiiiitttt

only 12 year olds and women want to get rid of the glorious kickoff. it's bad enough that they moved it up to the 30 yard line.

Memed by

Turn the posts upside down, lower the top bar a few meters, start using a round ball and forbid using the hands except for one player on each team on a designated area near each endzone.

I would be okay with this if players were allowed to tackle each other like in american football. Just merge soccer and football together.

>watching bears and not twinks

gay

They had this in the Arena Football league here in the states, they installed a net on either side of the goal posts, so if you missed the ball bounced back onto the field if play and was live.

That's my jam.

What?

yank footballers are masculine gentlemen
soccer players are feminine gentlemen

No because its utterly pointless and a waste of money

>lgbt is that way

it adds dificulty
is not as expensive lol you spend more in balls each month

It is physically impossible for a ball kicked by a man from his foot to fly at that angle over that distance

The ravens pats ending on sunday night a few years ago

It adds almost 0 difficultly and determines probably 0 games a season. Almost all field goals would be in the new area, only a couple times a season would they be high enough to go over that square. If you want to add difficulty then move the kicker back 5-10 yards, and thats not necessary considering its already difficult enough that they don't always get it.

>Prove me wrong
The trajectory of a football cannot defy gravity

They should just out laser beams above the goalposts

stop shitposting Franco

who's wrong here

How does this work then?

The second picture is kind of how it works anyway. It's just a fucking guess. There's a dude under the upright and he's just guessing if it goes over the upright.

LOL Belichick cussed out the refs and got fined.

Fucked up your proxy la