Doggo has cancer

Doggo has cancer.
Probably have to make those decisions.
What is the equivalent of the 'helium exit bag' for dogs?

Taking it to a veterinarian you stupid fuck.

put a c4 charge in your dog's bum
then put the detonator in another dog's bum

then wait 14 seconds and your dog will sniff the other dog's bum, thus setting off the detonator and c4 charge - killing the dog, irreversably

If you can't afford the vet bill just shoot it. I know that sounds bad but it's faster than anything else. Hit em in the head, they won't know what's happening so it should be easy.

FUCKING CUNT!!!!!

What kind of cancer and where? Just because your dog has cancer doesn't mean it will kill it. It could live for several years

an unfortunate truth.

Remember, it's not as bad as your dog gettin' run over and dying in your arms as you speed down the road toward the only emergency vet which is 25mi away...True story.

This is not good.

Paypal OP, i'm sure me and the good people will contribute to your vet bills. Afterwards go hang yourself for being a fag.

But look after the dog.

You think killing your dog is not worse than watching it die?

Nice logic

if you kill it you still get to watch it die plus you don't have to wait

you can't read and comprehend very well can you, son?
nice literacy

You can't follow post relies can you user

Kill you dog said here
Claims above is truth
My response

So edgy

I'd shoot it. I had a dog one time that I got really mad at and I punched it. Ended breaking its jaw. I didn't want to take it to the vet and have a chance of getting an animal abuse charge so I decided to kill it. Took it to my shower and tried to strangle it with a garrote. Hard that it looks on tv to do. Also I didn't make hand grips for it either so by the end of the whole thing my hands were numb and bleeding. Took a few days to recover and get feeling in my palms again. Hard to explain the type of cuts your hands get from that to people. Anyways I just wrapped it in a trash bag. Went to a dumpster that was about to be collected by the dump truck and tossed it. As I was pulling out from the parking lot, saw the dump truck emptying the dumpster I just put the dog in. Kind of perfect timing. Anyways long story short either shoot it or if you use a garrote make sure you make hand grips for it first.

You are a real piece of shit you know that user?

Yeah.. I know

Bumping

I love the kids on here who clearly live in the suburbs saying that shooting your dog is more cruel somehow than dragging it dying to a vet only to spend $300+ to have the same end result. If it makes any kiddos out there feel better, I'd shoot my own mother before letting her rot in a hospital. God will sort me out in the end.

yeah, this didn't happen

Writing seems third world.

Story seems third word.

Seems plausable.

Plus veterinary euthanasia is often painful.

Dogs whimper as they die.

Have you had anything die in your hands before? I once had a dog that was running around outside as usual and then collapsed onto the ground. We rushed him to our vet that was at least 15mins away. I was in the back seat of the car with my dog watching him die, eye to eye. talking to him, telling he was a good boy and all that. I watched him take his last breathes and the life slip from him. It tried CPR and nothing. He died before we got to the vet. I could not image choosing to start that process again willingly...aka shoot my dog, a dog, etc.
But he was not suffering prior to this event, it he was in pain then it's a different story but being a piece of shit because you can't kill your animal instantly causes more suffering for you and your animal you are "saving"

Dude I worked for a vet for 5 years in highschool/college. I've seen dozens of animals die in all kinds of ways. You project your emotions onto things that don't think that way. The only "process" there is is to keep the animal stable and calm, click, boom, into a garbage bag to be cremated/burried.

Sorry I haven't been conditioned to watch animals die. It's one thing when you have no connection with the animal (your vet experience) and living with your animal for 10+ years and making that decision. Diagnosis of cancer doesn't mean it will die or is suffering, depending on type of cancer and location of course

>Taking it to a veterinarian you stupid fuck.
I did. Vet said cancer. Very likely metastasized. Surgery may extend life, but length isn't the only measure I have to think about.
It's not about cost, more about pain. Humans use helium because it is painless. Vets use something cheaper.
That is how I feel.
Giant tumor which grew quickly on her side. It masses the same as one of her legs, roughly. Very high likelihood that it has spread because of the other new lumps in other areas.
I don't need the money, but thanks for the thought
.The vet uses a sedative, then another injection to kill. I think it is a bit more humane than shooting (if only because I could hold her during the injections, but not if the injections were at ballistic speeds)
I don't WANT to do it at all, but when I have to make that decision, I want it to be as humane as possible.

>Diagnosis of cancer doesn't mean it will die or is suffering, depending on type of cancer and location of course
Doggo is exhibiting pain/distress signals. Subtle, but clear enough to me. I know her very well.