Why many SJW's specially Feminists have stupid, retarded haircuts?

Why many SJW's specially Feminists have stupid, retarded haircuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They lack their own personality and they believe their haircuts can somehow give them some.

Why do you think these kids are in the cult feminism? They were boring people, nothing better to do except being offended by everything.

yes

They lack their own personality and they believe their haircuts can somehow give them some.

Why do you think these kids are in the cult of feminism? They were boring people, nothing better to do except being offended by everything.

Majority of SJWs lack any sort of personality so they all self insert as a feminist cause they believe that's the only thing that can define them.

In a misguided attempt to "not obey the patriarchy by being traditionally feminine and attractive", they feel they're fighting a cause by looking ugly.

Dem brows

maybe not sjw

maybe is just a friar?

many of them are young students without jobs at all - or with jobs that allow such hairstyles

but even so they don't have to go to such lengths to declare their retardation to the world ... or do they? maybe it's like how wasps are yellow and black - a warning sign. the sign translates 'looking for civil discourse? look elsewhere'

Because SJW feminists are stupid and retarded.

FTFY

Why is this young man so sad?

Because IRL they can't get guys because of their retarded personality. But if they make themselves look ugly AF they can blame it on guys not being accepting of their radical stronk feminist looks.

Thanks for the keks guys.

>a warning sign. the sign translates 'looking for civil discourse? look elsewhere'
Fucken hell. I never thought of it like that. That's a brilliant theory. You should have been a guest on bill Nye's show and taught those guys a lesson or two.

it's literally what the op image says in the first place

More or less this.

A lesbian friend actually told me, that one of the reasons why she has very short hair is, to not be recognized as attractive to men. She is attractive and longer hair would make her even more attractive. So she rather does not wear any makeup and has a boyish haircut. She is more or less recognized as a very boyish/young guy.

it's called danger hair

Is somebody supposed to answer this question or is this just some lonely circlejerk?

It fits their personality, stupid and confused SJW idiots hehe

you kidding, right?

feminists (who aren't actually doing anything bad), and '''SJW''', and lefties are way more cultured than conservative people. They actually free spirited and In touch with nature and sexual experimentation

Can second that. I've been having an "Affair" with a girl who lives in a infamous squad. Intelligent, beautiful and feminist.

One of the best fucks I had. Loved to have her arms tied behind her back, getting hit in the face while fucking here anally and shoving it back in her mouth. Good times.

They don't. Often when thinking about things like this reality matters less than the way people perceive it. In other words, it's not that "SJWs" have retarded haircuts as much as it is that the content you consume from the communities you hang out in leads you to create an image of those groups of people as, among other things, having retarded haircuts. The Internet is vast, and you're never going to have an accurate idea of what's really going on by staring at a 1080p screen.

In the same way, what we should be thinking about when discussing the "recent rise of SJWs" isn't why there's so many of them now. I'd like to propose that they don't really exist - or if they do, the amount of them is much smaller than the amount of cancerous Youtube chanels featuring neckbeards "refuting feminism".

Stupid people have always existed everywhere on the political spectrum. Instead, what we should think about is why there's recently been a huge surge in the amount of memes and other patterns of communication depicting those people as having "retarded haircuts", as you put it.

sexual experimentation just results in stupid hippie degenerates like you.

Really? Because now feminist nazi's want to define a condom breaking as rape. And guess where the author of the "study" worked before writing it. As an editor for feministing....surprise, surfuckingprise.

cnn com/2017/04/27/health/stealthing-sexual-assault-condoms/

And incest results in degenerates like you.

you can't be a feminist and like to be hit in the face or tied up. feminists are so fucking stupid. why do they think they are still equal when they ask to be lesser in the bedroom? fucking retards can't have it both ways. you can't be empowered and ask that someone overpower you, too.

incest sounds a lot like the kind of experimentation that morons like you would do.

>uncultured virgin detected

they're just right wing agents who try and demoralize feminism

Tell me, why you can not? Being sexually submissive has nothing to do with how you act outside this intimate relationship.

I wish I had a boyish young lesbian to play with, it's really the only thing that turns me on besides hairy Daddy types...

I'd try to date one but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be into it and accuse me of fetishizing

Anyone got more of those barber images?

This is exactly the reason for the haircut. She doesn't want to play with dudes, at all. And she also doesn't want dudes to phantasize about it.

you kidding, right?

feminists (others than the kind of feminist that actually endorses the traditional values, as in "I am a strong woman and strong women are the mothers, who need a strong, caring man by their side") are either retarded or crazy, SJW is more a mental disease than any opinion - because you need to know facts and be capable of reasoning to even start having an opinion. Most of this trash can't do that.

However, you're right that as far as sex is concerned, the degenerated lefties will do shit a sane person would think is repulsive and/or humiliating, so I can agree about that. The only "feminist" I ever fucked was a slut that lost her V when she was 13 (not to me), she loved to be choked hard (she even passed out once when I choked her during fucking, I freaked out but when she regained consciousness she wanted me to go on fucking like nothing has happenned), she liked rough anal, never had only one sex partner, liked sex in public places (actually set us up once so we'd get caught), and so on, and so on... So I can agree on the sex thing.

trust me at the end of the day a shitty haircut isnt scaring off any guy

'Feminist' is that word a secret code name for lesbian

yo she got that doofus rick haircut

Desire to be punk rock, also, trying (successfully) to defy beauty norms as to cause revulsion, making it harder to like them initially thus showing you must truly be desperate for anyone's attention to even acknowledge them, in turn proving you are probably pre-broken enough to easily be indoctrinated into the Cult of the Weepy Finger Snapper.

>They actually free spirited and In touch with nature

Like using Cocaine and Heroin and having a lot of depression and blaming everyone and everything

>yo she got that doofus rick haircut

>it's a nu/b/ blaming their problems on the pesky left episode
Now fuck off idiot nazi

Not an argument, SJW idiot

nigga

fuck i cant stand those fucking feminist she really got the shortest straw and to top it up she look like the kind of prank you do to your sister's barbie just to piss her off

some of them are cute

Not after you heard them speak

Why did monks shave their heads in medieval times?

>Shaved head was the mark of a slave. Normally a low status symbol
>Monk = Slave to god = shaved head
>Monks are pious, holy, so respected and important. It's a power flip/ Christ the meek, the lamb of god = most high and mighty god.

SJW's want to show piety. Looking attractive is to them, a sign of patriarchy (sin). Woymen should not have to please men, and men should not be manly. Therefore it is actually pious to be fat and ugly with a shit haircut dyed a stupid colour. The more bad piecings and tats and hisper shit, the less in shape, the more fugly they get, the more it virtue signals how awesome they must be - the exact inverse of what normal logic would suggest.

It all makes perfect sense if you are self hating and mentally ill with quasi-religious zealotry.

sjws are the best punching bag though

B8,

M8.