David Lynch based Twin Peaks on fucking his own daughter, apparently.;

alternativenation.net/michael-j-anderson-accuses-twin-peaks-filmmaker-david-lynch-of-being-a-pedophile-rapist-murderer/
> “He totally did NOT rape his own under-age daughter and then write a television series about it. She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his “best friend” murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There’s a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either.”
WELL THEN

Other urls found in this thread:

tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/213252/Jennifer-Lynch-defends-her-dad-after-Twin-Peaks-stars-Facebook-rant-goes-public
avclub.com/article/sherilyn-fenn-talks-david-lynch-and-how-twin-peaks-200898
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proofs.jpg

>Patrician tastes

>believing an insane midget who is obviously very bitter that David refused to pay him a shitload of money to be in season 3 of Twin Peaks

I wonder what David "Hymen Slaughter the Toddler" Lynch thinks of these accusations.

Most directors in Hollywood are pedophiles anyway.
At least he made art out of it.

>Michael J Anderson
Literally who?

This is now a Twin Peaks waifu thread

How the fuck would Michael J. Anderson have gotten this info? He only worked with David Lynch on Twin Peaks and Mulholland Drive and in both he was a minor character which means he didn't spend a ton of time with David.

...unless it was outside of work?

Based

>not the waitress or... the other waitress?

top lel the midget really has lost his marbles, his feed is just a bunch of infowars tier shit

Is there any proof that Michael and David were close friends though?

is he in season 3?

When will they ever learn?

Do you think the new season will have a "My wife's son" subplot?

Nope, he told Lynch and Showtime he wouldn't do it unless they gave him a really fat paycheck so they dropped him.

This tbqh

Also the Jack Nance murder accusation is tinfoil of the highest order.

Why is his hair so glorious? Is it the coffee?

Laura the best

Maybe with Andy and Lucy

>Turbo manlet wants a lot of money to be in the new season
>Showtime tells him to fuck off.
>"R-Rape! He b-bullied me!"

The Illuminati have no limits. I wonder if the user from the Hollywood pedo orgies thread is here. I would like to read his opinion about this.

Pretty dickhead thing accusing him of murdering Jack Nance.

Hahahaha you legitimately believed that, didn't you?

But he said that Lynch didn't do those things. Are you blind, OP?

tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/213252/Jennifer-Lynch-defends-her-dad-after-Twin-Peaks-stars-Facebook-rant-goes-public

>"I am sorry that Mike is doing this. None of what he says is true, and I hope he receives the help and peace he needs."

Am I the only one here who remembers someone posting a chat roulette screen grab he took of the midget shirtless and looking to jerk off?

Hollywood insider here, it's an open secret that David Lynch hired a teenage hitman to punch Jack Nance in the eye, intentionally causing a subdural hematoma.

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling dwarf

Shady

kek

feels good to see that image used

So glad she showed her cute little boobies in the movie

"None of it is true."

So she's saying her dad did rape her then?

Not really, not in the way Lynch is friends with Kyle Machlaclan, Madchen Amick, or even Sheryl Lee.

David Lynch is a member of the Hollywood Satanic Elite. Of course, he raped his daughter and made movies about it. That's the barrier for entry.

That's really shitty. It takes someone with a real paranoid disorder to draw nonsense conspiracies between two coworkers like that just because one had a tragic life. You can tell he just saw something to latch onto in his own life and made something up

There's definately something wrong with him. Just look at the rest of his page. There's a ton of edits to old posts and insane rants.

I'm actually glad he DIDN'T get recast at this point. A massive ego + whatever disorder is effecting him is a bad combination.

There were so many attractive women in this show...

OH SHIT

Got eem

Kek. And it's not a subdural hematoma. It's epidural. Ha!

God damn that makes me mad.

Actually met Lynch at the bar in my hotel during film festival.

Very fucking chill dude to drink with.

So, I'm not sure if he would have been chill if he was really that fucked up.

why did you make it? I use it for my letterboxd profile pic.

No. This is really blatantly what this all about. Think about it: would Lynch's daughter voluntarily work with him as an adult if any of this were true?

>David Lynch did all these awful things while I worked for him on shows like Twin Peaks, Mulholland Drive, and his own stage show!
>He was so morally repugnant I asked to be on the new season of Twin Peaks
>But he didn't pay up so I am revealing all of it
Anderson sure likes to bitch about Hollywood Jews but the only Jew move here was from him

There are many reasons as to why him being a rapist murderer are not plausible, your anecdote is not one of them. Plenty of serial killers were known as calm, friendly people by those who knew them

Yeah, and then there was Donna.

What was Lynch drinking? And how much?

Seems like he'd indeed be fun to drink with.

Is this a deleted scene? Don't remember this in FWWM.

So dark & surreal....

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SHE'S GORGEOUS

this, the midget freak is just butthurt, Lynch will just replace him with a fucking rabbit or something and no one will even notice

So the Dwarf from Twin Peaks is uspet he didnt get cast in the reboot and this is causing him to throw a tantrum and try to bring down david lynch

Yeah, such eye candy.

WAS* shes ugly both her personality and looks, Madchen or Sherilyn are much better choices or the girl that played the nun

What the?!?

I guess it was over 25 years ago...but yikes...

i though that little guy was dead, glad to hear hes still around. fuck him for saying that shit tho

Yea I've seen what she looks like now, I just blocked it from my mind and stick to how she looked in the show.

Her character was quite annoying but for looks she was up there with Audrey and Shelly, she has more of a classical, austere look. It's all subjective so whatever

season 3 when

I first read, 'based David Lynch fucks his own daughter, apparently'

Michael J Anderson is a Trump supporting rightwing nut so I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt.

She was a horrible actor, She was the reason Coop and Audrey never hooked up because Kyle and Lara were dating at the time. Then Kyle realized what a mess she was a dumped her.

As opposed to a Hillary supporting leftwing nut?

>voting for legit criminals

Never saw the show cause it's such a meme but i'm pretty sure nobody fucked their own daughter in it

Are you saying she had some kind of control on the show's writing, refusing Coop and Audrey to hook up out of jealousy? Sounds a bit dubious but her acting wasn't that bad, a bit overdramatic

mudering rapists can be chill people

Didn't the midget get invited to some Twin Peaks fan festival thing and act like a gross psycho

>h-he didn't do it because Twin peaks is based

Oh wow

really makes you think

>Implying anyone against Trump is for Hillary

Educate yourself.

>SF: Yes! I… I’m bad. I’m not supposed to say it. But David knows I tell what happens, and what happened was that Lara [Flynn Boyle] was dating Kyle [MacLachlan], and she was mad that my character was getting more attention, so then Kyle started saying that his character shouldn’t be with my character because it doesn’t look good, ’cause I’m too young. Literally, because of that, they brought in Heather Graham—who’s younger than I am—for him and Billy Zane for me. I was not happy about it. It was stupid.

This is Sherilyn Fenn talking about it

avclub.com/article/sherilyn-fenn-talks-david-lynch-and-how-twin-peaks-200898

So you are not voting then i take it? I don't care for some of trumps policies but he is the best option of the two

I wasn't making a case for Hillary user. The dwarf is seriously mentally ill and a conspiratard

>he doesn't want a paranoid hawkish evil mastermind who's going to buttfuck the lower class into oblivion for president

I bet you fall for the "Nixon was bad" meme too

He really is, Im sure David Lynch could hit him with legal action but i dont think he will, the guy needs a therapist or something.

Women amiright

>So you are not voting then i take it?

I'll probably write in, I don't want to get into a political argument but there's no way in hell I'm voting for either.

Hillary and Trump both have incredible difficulties telling the truth, Trump is insulting, his comments about the '2nd amendment people' being able to 'do something' about Hillary is disturbing, not to mention his comments about going after terrorists families. Oh and the way he acted in the debates was despicable, literally the most immature presidential candidate I've ever seen.

Its unfortunate what the system has devolved too, im Canadian and we really only have 2 major parties and a third smaller party, the rest are so small its negilible

IT'S GIRA ALL OVER AGAIN

Neither of them is going to win reelection anyway. Hillary will be Bush Senior all over again, only reason she's going to win is because of Obama's high favorability rating

The new series must be really really really good if the powers-that-be are shilling this hard against Lynch's character.

>OHHHHHHHHH

Jesus Christ, user

I just wish my country wasn't run by complete idiots, there should be a law where only people with IQs above 140 should be allowed to run for president.

He was caught spray painting three cars and dancing on top of them.

>tfw david lynch pulls a stephen king and writes himself into twin peaks
>the new season is set in a pomo blend of the 'real world' and the twin peaks fictional world
>michael j anderson rant/craziness is just a extended experience tv tie-in

So, when does this show get good?

Peaks at the pilot, rest of the show is pretty good

Is Shelly the only one who aged well after 25 years?

Hahah look at the cheeky midget's face

Mulder is fine.

>Brenda, FBI

How can we have Twin Peaks without the dwarf guy?

Why would he want to fuck this... thing

It's a Finnish tradition, and I'm sure Lynch has Finnish roots. Go to sauna, fuck your daughter, see the sun set at 4 o'clock, get drunk, sleep.

Directors can never be patrician unless they rape an underage girl, everyone knows this

Bonus points if they're related

This is Hollywood, we rape little boys, get it right, pleb shit.

Sounds from the quote like he DIDN'T do those things, OP. Are you sure you even read what you posted? They even emphasized all the negatives with capital letters!

>David Lynch based Twin Peaks on fucking his own daughter, apparently.
>> “He totally did NOT rape his own under-age daughter and then write a television series about it.

Welp, you're retarded.