Reenacting and autism

And you wonder why white women developed an innate preference for the black cock. You promote stupid shit like this and you expect what, you pigeon? Hahahaha

I'll be dumping with more autistic white boys from this "reenactment culture".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=1zGjex6qDtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're just intelligent kids with an interest in history.
I used to reenact as a British 19th century infantryman when I was 16

You are just jealous, that all your "cultural heritage" consist of picking coffee beans and dying of cholera.
And what do you halfbreed malaria monkeys do for a hobby? Getting shot during drug deals?
I heard getting infected with HIV is also wildly popular these days in Brazil.

Yeah I don't see any autism here... that looks like real gear, not a shitty cosplay. That's pretty cool actually. Go play soccer you mut.

>intelligent kids

This is what the kiddo to the right looks like. He's also a "white nationalist" from New Jersey. I wonder what this fuckhead is trying to reenact in pic related. An autistic wizard, perhaps? LOL

Whites respect our ancestors.

Hold on lads, I ain't done yet! What about these guys in pic related. Photo caption: *in the meantime, wives being bull'd by the BBC*

Must be hard trying not to think about living in poverty. I'd vent online too if lived in a huehue hellhole.

>Brazil

Hahahahahhaa

1 word springs to mind immediately: Children.

Goodbye, white race.

Looks pretty cool to be honest.
I am not even hating, but you really sound angry about the fact that other people can afford hobbies apart from sniffing on glue.

General armor dump I guess.

>how dare people like things I don't!
>How dare they have a culture and history that's worth reenacting!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keks absolutely gone! Hold on, hold on, ain't done yet. Pic related is the same kid. According to his FB page he doesn't even have a job, so I assume his mom is the one banking his """""hobby"""""".

>muh nobel anksestry
>white boyz worldwide

Armor specially designed to protect your virginity, absolutely successful. And so your fertility rates start to plummet, and the BBC is coming, the BBC is near! Hahaha

BATTLE OF THE NATIONS IS ON..!

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

A suggestion of ignoring the mutt while we know that ince masculinity is restored to Europeans, we conquer again on every level.

>muh dik

What a fucking joke..

This is some amazing gear.

The fertility rates in 'white countries' are not dropping because white men don't have sex anymore...
Growing up on the streets as a little fuccboi must be hard, educational gaps and everything.

Furthermore no woman will turn you down because of such a hobby anyway, if you look normal.

Btw : 7:1

Painted armor? Authenticity boner achieved.

Yes, that's all you can do. Your empire isn't coming back, Muhammed.

More Bronze Age Armor, please!

Jimmies are starting to rustle, ladies and gentlemen!

>white boys on suicide watch BTFO

r u retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=1zGjex6qDtM

For goodness sake, Matheus, get off the computer

How do you get the white pussy while wearing that tin can? Oh, you can't! But don't worry, white boy! Captain BBC is coming to save your marriage!

>I enjoy pretending
What a cunt you are. It's just some fucking kids having a abit of I used to play airsoft with a few of my friends. hardly autistic is it ?

Yea and niggers shoot their own kind and rob each other and are the stupidest people in the educational systems, and your point is?

Says the HUEtarded monkey who dresses as a queer every carnival

>zika monkey nigger mad because he dosent have any history pre the great porto-spanish rape train

>kids

These are grown men, you fucking pigeon. 21yo to the left and 27yo at the right. It's no wonder you're called "white boys". What a """""hobby""""" mate, what a fucking """""hobby""""" you got there. Hahahahaha

>itt huetard mistakes legitimate reenacting with larping

This does nothing. Literally a outdated piece of farming equipment being used a different tool, a mere animal.

If anyones jimmies are rustled it's you, sweetheart...

>i care what other people do in their freetime
end yourself nigger

Did you steal a white tourist's phone or camera you son of a bitch?

Are you mad yet, white boy? What does it feel like to have your island dominated by the BBC? Hahahaha

>I wonder what this fuckhead is trying to reenact in pic related

Nothing?
Read a book, faggot.

Better than dressing up as a flamboyant faggot and dancing around the streets with your dick taped between your legs right? At least they look half decent re-enacting their fantasies. Unlike you zikabro

what a butthurt chimpanzee. The forced 'laugh' is the cherry on this salty cake

I wonder what pic related is trying to reenact?

Leave these dips alone, fucking monkey, at least they have some history, what do you have, peanuts being thrown at you and appearing on PG tips adverts?

Keep looking, lads! The longer you stare, the more used to it you become. Matter of time before you pavlov yourself to enjoy it as much as your women do! Hahahaha

Truly magnificent display of Brazilian culture

What do we think?

hey hol up what you sayin man

you sayin only the whitey can dress up as they heritage or sumfin? ay fuck dat shit mang

>implying my gf doesn't reenact with me

*cosplay

What's so bad about it, looks pretty good actually. Would listen to Graveland with.

So much culture.. fascinating

Get out of here you South American nigger
Subhuman filth of the Amazon

and clearly the hue has a different preference in costumes all together you intolerant bigots, gawsh

Keep playing pretend, white boy! Just don't forget to bring the BBC, white women need love too!

My auntie married a Blackman.nice guy.
Only 15 blacks live in my town.
Failed meme

What's this, Silva, you don't want to clean the shed today?

>brazil
>culture

pick one

>failed meme
not really

>brazilian
>demographic literally the result of conquest and enslavement

>somehow thinks he will ever be separated from the eternal cucking that is his history

kmao

Look they are having fun playing their well funded national sport!

He's reenacting a partizan, probably because he plays the Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars and reads about Russia alot.

Please read a book, Brazil, you really are a nigger.

>7-1?

Wow. You got but hurt now your resorting to some odd meme that doesn't make sense. Is that your only insult you can give?
>blacks are taking your women hahha XD
how does it feel knowing that your race will be extinct in 20 due to the zika virua?

Hello, neighbour

>say that to my mace and not over the internet

those poor "middle class" brazilians

brazilian """warrior""" in their favela battlegrounds

It is. I live in the top left

S E T E UM

>appearing on PG tips adverts?
Ahahahaha fukin kek

>tfw the only reenactments in Georgia are Civil War battles and the Renaissance Fair

I fucking love the Renaissance Fair, though.

what are those plates that presumably cover the arm pit on the breast plate

Hi

15 is still to much senpai

their called "made up bullshit"

We got some exclusive footage of the brazilian super model "Pajehana"

reenacting is based
you're just jelly of european history and culture, because reenacting a naked midget in the jungle is boring

Say no to Brazilians drowning!

No. f they where scum who where on welfare then I would side with you. But these a working men. And a few kids in college