be a faggot

> be a faggot
> reeeee normies!
> see a new show titled "Dear White People" announced on Netflix
> Watch approximately 0.5 seconds of trailer
> get triggered so hard I cancel my Netflix subscription and spend the next few weeks being butthurt about it on the internet
> don't understand anything about the show but I read the title and that is enough
> continue to call liberals "snowflakes" and "easily offended" while I stew in rage and self-loathing
> complete failure to recognise how much of a cuck I am

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jdt6LwJuNvM
youtu.be/gb5L-hiyNr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would they allow a cutesy 'dear black people' or 'dear jews' where those groups are monolithized and attacked each show?

No, (((they))) would not.

fuck your facile sarcasm, Linda.

let's discuss something meaningful instead

for instance, ontario is piloting a universal basic income program to nearly 4 thousand households. what does Sup Forums think of this?

Oh look another cuck who did not bother to understand anything about the tone or the purpose of the show and just thinks his whiteness is under attack

lol indeed

>You're a cuck if you don't eat this propaganda

Can't shill this on Sup Forums anymore?

link to news story?

But even if a show was called "Dear Black people" and it had a bunch of white bitches on it
Doesn't matter how complex or positive the show is about black people it's gonna cause a shit stir

If you'd bothered to look into the show, you'd appreciate that it makes fun of liberal snowflakes too. The show is not attacking your whiteness. It's taking the piss out of everything.

But it's the liberals who are offended crybabies am i rite

Dear nigger: take your bait somewhere else

Maybe it will stave off the revolution for another decade, but the class system will be brought down eventually - with our without the "generosity" of the bourgeois that steal from the pockets of every citizen.

well tbh, it did cause a stir when it was announced.
Not on the liberal side, but still.
Though I agree that whoever decided on the name and on the trailer are just fucking stupid.

>implying poor people don't drain every last dollar out of the system
Wew lad

It should be about everyone like dear white/black/asian/jew/muslim etc people.

how much is hillary paying you?

Well-spent Alberta federal equalization payments.

>recognise how much of a cuck I am
Youkeepusingthatwordidonotthinkitmeanswhatyouthinkitmeans.exe

The system is built upon the labor of the very poor you look down upon. Worker productivity is higher than ever, companies are posting record profits, and all of the gains are slipping into the pockets of the capitalist elites and their Washington dogs.

>well tbh, it did cause a stir when it was announced.
>Not on the liberal side, but still.

That's because liberal cucks will do anything to ingratiate themselves with blacks.

Honestly the altright are the biggest snowflake faggots in existence.

This is now a bait thread

Or we just don't give a shit.

Why would this bother me?

>implying they don't contribute the most

>be me
>use netflix
>huge normie
>get triggered by triggered people
>make this thread
>ALT-RIGHT BTFO

Exactly. Their entire shtick is calling everyone a triggered snowflake and renouncing western culture as too sensitive and PC

They drive home this point by getting 9000% butthurt over every tiny little thing and spittling at the mouth at every opportunity. lmao

actually the upper crust will soon have access to genetic modification, human-computer interfaces, etc

they will have the opportunities to make themself superior in every way to previous generations of humans and they will take those opportunities.

they will evolve into a new species, and will probably treat normal homo sapiens similar to how we treat farm animals today.

the descendants of todays lower class will most likely be used as organ/stem cell donors for the elite.

this will be especially true in the third world, where the lack of modern medicine has ensured natural selection for a bit longer (better genes) and fewer environmental toxins (again better genes).

the people in usa will probably not be farmed. the people in africa/papua new guinea, rural sea will probably be farmed.

> be a faggot
stopped reading there

Still clickbaity BS. Not watching it is the good thing to do

Nobody has time to give a shit, faggot.
Judging by cover is efficient.

The republicans are literally the part of being butt hurt.

Remember the outrage over Happy Holidays vs. Merry Christmas?

Or almost anything Obama did was bad. Mustard on a burger? Oh the elitist Mr. President.. President Poupon! Obama golfing? Worst thing ever! Trump golfing? That's the southern White House bitch!

Comrade, the only bait is that which we have already swallowed - the bait of the so called American Dream and the false hope it offers that the labourers will ever be anything other than slaves to their distant masters, toiling without end to earn but one more month of survival while their owners enjoy the fruits of that hardship.

unskilled labor is becoming less and less economically useful by the day.

many unskilled professions will not exist in 30 years.

you think the govt will give a shit about humans once they are no longer economically useful? lol.

the gap that has starte will continue to widen, and will not be closed as long as humans exist.

Dear Niggers:

GTFO of my country. Go back to Africa. Take the Jews with you.

>Shilling for free for a lousy show

>having a netflix account

Top kek my man

>having tv subscription
kek

I live a pretty good life. Maybe quit being a poor faggot.

Can you show me where YOU think the alt-right is on this chart?

I'm honestly curious

You are right - those in power will never elevate the common man, not so long as there is another bloody cent to be exploited from the working class. The gap you have seen can be closed, but it must be closed from the bottom. The common man, the abused and struggling masses, we the people must rise up, violently if necessary, and take the very life that is being sucked from us by the rich.

Nigger lover detected

Robots are going to take those jobs and nobody is going to be paying those taxes.

Interesting conundrum in 20-50 years and within 100 years there will realistically be no reason for probably over 50-70% of the population to have a job.

Do you, or are you merely content in your slavery? Were money not required to survive, would you continue doing whatever it is you do each day? If so, you are one of the lucky ones, and one of the most rare. Where, then, with your luck, is your compassion for those who live and die in chains? Is the plight of the people meaningless to you?

>you're just ignorant and blinded by your white privilege
>...uhh what? I'm black
>Oh....Sorry, stay strong brotha
>(hangs up phone in panic)

tbf this moment from the trailer made me kek

Sounds about white

I do. And I stopped reading after your first sentence. You are a massive baiting faggot.

show sucks

Sup Forumsacks are the sjw's of the right.

Fuck off

Did I miss click again? Is this Sup Forums? Can you redirect me to a Sup Forums thread with black goddess please?

its based off the very popular movie with the same name...

conservatives are the SJWs of the right. the right is all SJW, getting offended at blacks and gay people. Anybody who gets offended at anything is stupid and weak.

Indeed, also Sup Forums needs to stay in their own board. As of late they've been raiding other boards but non of them get in trouble for it since they'll argue something retarded like "there is politics in everything, just because i'm on Sup Forums right now doesn't mean the conversation can't go on a tangent about trump." Sup Forums is the cancer of Sup Forums and they can't stay in their own containment board.

this user speaks the truth

>Sup Forumsacks are the sjw's of the right.
true

Why would it take that guy this long to cancel his netflix? There's hardly anything in that shit pile worth paying for.

>just because i'm on /ck/ right now doesn't mean the conversation can't go on a tangent about trump

What the fuck is whiteness?

kek, isn't that pic known to be fake though? I remember seeing other pics of that and the shadows don't exist under the body for some reason. I'm pretty sure that's a recently made pic that was made to get people angry.

>Pol is one person meme

>isn't that pic known to be fake though?

Maybe but I'm not getting into an argument about the Holocaust. You'll have to find someone else

yeah it's fake

it's propaganda to back up the fake idea of the holocaust that didn't happen.

>Blacks whining about white people. Even the shitlibs that make excuses for them.

I'll pass Tyrone

Are you unironically saying that third wirld countries expose their citizens to less environmental toxins than more developed countries?

think you're a lazy piece of shit for having any interest in universal healthcare. Work or Die, Faggot!

fuk off u nigger

>his whiteness is under attack

Whiteness has been under attack since the 1960s... and especially since 2009.

Grow up dipshit.

fuk off u nigger

ALL THOSE DUBS

Okay Bernie stfu, seriously.
youtu.be/Jdt6LwJuNvM

>netflix
netflix? nigger it's almost 2020 and you say netflix? is that some jewish owned movie store?
you do know you get stuff free on the internetz?
fucking netflix.

You use 'whiteness' unironically - that makes *you* the biggest cuck on Sup Forums which puts you in the running for biggest, most brainwashed cuck on Sup Forums, which makes you eligible to write for BuzzFeed, Precious.

This 100%, I'm always amazed when people tell me they actually pay for things online. Or that people rent digital copies on either hulu or netflix. It's literally throwing your money away for no reason at all. You might as well just go to the bank and pull out all your money, make a stack in your living room and set fire to it. It's literally the same thing.

No the objection stands, you supercilious cunt. The veneer of 'lets all just be cool' comedy aside, the Leftist/ZOG brainwashing is the epistemological bedrock. Its' anti-European agitprop, slickly coated in a comedy shell, which a subgenius like me can see through.

>Be television producer
>Create show called 'Dear Black People'
>Show comes under fire before a trailer is even released
>News articles write about racist hate show being made
>Buzzfeed/Huffpost claim it proves Nazis are alive and well in the Western World
>50,000 people sign petition to ban show
>Fired from my job and cast out of the industry
>Constant death threats
>Riots in the street

Guess it's just Black privilege

>Create a show about empowering black people and black culture

>Lead character is light skinned with green eyes

Anyone see the irony?

I dont mind the invasion of Leftardnewfags - I mind their wildly inept and childish efforts to appropriate 'cuck{old}.' The attempt itself is wilful cuckery, the projection of 'cuckness' that follows just, well...

Sad.

tell us what you think irony is.

because no.

>"a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result."

Hiring the whitest black chick alive to star in a black power show seems to fit the bill faggot

they have been forcing this nigger shit down our throats for the last 30+ years...

just because some freemasons cuck fell inlove with a nigger pussy... shame, you get fucking sickos who fuck horses and dogs, but you don't see them throwing riot because they want a dog for a president... should have left them in africa, and build a wall and make it a no go zone...

fucking assholes had to search for Sodom & Gomorrah , and behold they found the faggots

no, here is black privilege:

youtu.be/gb5L-hiyNr4

tv is jew privilege, the only privilege which has as a feature a censorship ban on even discussing their power which is the most disproportionate of any single group.

When you get soo sick of being told that treating people equally isn't enough and that because of the colour of your skin you are responsible for the acts committed by a minority of powerful people who share the same skin colour.

Whites have had enough of openly anti-white sentiment , get fucked , we're not taking it anymore , you might think you are punching up , but we have started punching back.

Alex Jones?

no that is JC Denton

Thats a No True Scotsman penalty for you, fagtard. Jesus, she's black but its ironic because she's not a true black?

Thats just hating on Whiteness, my nigga.

Real, son!

May as well get this bitch to lead the show then

It doesn't matter if there was a show titled, "dear black people," or, "dear (x) people." The title still creates the same effect, the continuation of the toxic, "us vs them," mentality.

Nothing in the trailer seemed racist to me. I believe the show follows a group of black students while they attend a prestigious university. One of the girls is attracted to a white guy, which will probably set up conflict later. There is some naration about how the minority needs to stick together, again, "us vs them."

From what ive seen, there isn't anything aggressively racest about the show. The only thing that is groundbreaking is how it intentionally tries to alienate half of your audience. (people who lean right politically) Which may be on purpose,
>The left will love it because whites play second fiddle and we worship the minority
>The right will be triggered into watching it and give us more views

nigga that bitch *is* White!

No soup for you!

Watched the first 2 episodes. Actually not bad. They bring up a few different viewpoints, and it seems like it has an anti-racist message for everyone, including black people. In the first episode, there's a black girl seeing a white guy, and a lot of her black friends make the guy feel unwelcome and shitty because he's white, and it was portrayed as wrong, with him telling her he would never let his white friends make her feel unwelcome because of her skin colour, so why was the reverse okay? The trailer was probably released the way it was with the purpose of drumming up controversy