>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOM2kSwG7IA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOJk0HW_hJw
ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-Gibson-USA-Flying-V-Gloss-Black-All-Original-1960s-60s-Slim-Neck-6-9-lbs/162505130524?_trksid=p2047675.c100013.m1986&_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=44293&meid=4c6348b79a8b4b81abf6ae4b42435164&pid=100013&rk=3&rkt=12&sd=162526980104
clyp.it/5sd0y5pt
youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Telecaster best guitar

>no doubleneck SG

>play stairway to heaven
>play hotel california
>beck in the case for another 6 months

Pretty much

>1st for chibsons

how old were you when you bought your 1st chibson anons?

oh wait, here was one Whitesnake song where Bernie Marsden used one

so that's three songs then back in the case

youtube.com/watch?v=VOM2kSwG7IA

Telecasters and SGs living together in perfect harmony

I know a sperg who's got a Chibson LP, he thinks it's really a Gibson and loses his shit when anyone tells him it's a piece of chinaman's dog kennel

How does he play tho

fuck lol, i know a guy really similar who has a shitty epi les paul and he always calls it a gibson

like a big wobbly autismal sperg

They even had doubleneck basses

youtube.com/watch?v=GOJk0HW_hJw

>tfw no flying v that is bigger than my entire body

it sucks being small but it sucks even more not having a flying v :(

Yes, but I knew about the doubleneck SG for a very embarrassing reason

which is?

L O N D O N

I saw Whiresnake live in 1983 and Bernie Marsden had that exact guitar to do that song

that's a real one bruh

how big was David Coverdale's hair?

It was fairly normal at that time, it wasn't until the late 80s it got big and poodletastic. When he fired Micky Moody and Jon Lord, that's when the rot set in.

Fucking Adrian Vandenberg, who the fuck was he for fuck's sake.

I can only apologise for knowing so much about early Whitesnake.

i think this user is right
to the user who posted about the gibson flying v in the last thread thinking it may have been a re-fin

ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-Gibson-USA-Flying-V-Gloss-Black-All-Original-1960s-60s-Slim-Neck-6-9-lbs/162505130524?_trksid=p2047675.c100013.m1986&_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=44293&meid=4c6348b79a8b4b81abf6ae4b42435164&pid=100013&rk=3&rkt=12&sd=162526980104

if you look at the scuffs and marks in the hd photos in the description you can see they come up white, so i presume gibson were using some sort of white coat underneath

hope this helps

>15
>saved for over a year
>got an 04 SG Classic on eBay for cheap with a little help from my mom
>still best chibbo i've ever play
>tfw sold it in college for food money while depressed/failing classes

that baja is objectively the best thing fender currently makes

lol u tell ur self that

>tfw chibbed

this happened to me with a flying v
>whats with all the flying v's in this thread rn

i sold it bc i needed bucks to live whilst at uni, i miss it every day

Should I pick rosewood or bass? I hear rosewood collects dust a lot easier. Maplewood looks better to me too.

What are we all waiting for in the mail, /gg/?

>got neo clone for $25 on memorial day sale
>big reverb store jew hasn't shipped yet

Nice, early Whitesnake did nothing wrong

for what

>Maplewood

Go with maple it's easier to clean

Fretboard

it doesn't really matter. you won't really ever have to clean a maple fretboard, though.

>rosewood or bass
>Maplewood

well we know one user is waiting for his chibson v lol

Go with what you like, maple is hard on my eyes so I always go with rosewood

squier vs chinese quality?

What guitar would he play?

Air guitar.
Because neither exist.

/Edge

slide guitar, he could stick the slide through the hole in his hand

Hey faggot, why haven't you bought the new Butt Fucker Fuzz from EarthQuaker Devices™ yet for only $329.99?

you posted the wrong pic user

because it's made using £7 of components and $322.99 of hype

>scuffs and marks
No way. Those are superficial. The V in question has a thick layer of black paint.

thread could use a bump

Hello my friends
I memorized the whole fretboard
What do I do now?

Learn some chords.

lol

Fuck you Juan is the man and a killer bass player. His work with Mars Volta is pretty damn awesome.

no what im saying what ever has scuffed the paint has revealed a white mark underneath, the ''thick layer of black paint'' looks more as if its a bit of an opical illusion and has just chipped off in a funny way

without touching a guitar or looking at a fretboard, tell me where every B flat is on every string

I think you mean A sharp haha!!~

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Hey guys. I'm trying to self-learn Bass and I'm having a tough time playing notes without them sounding... I guess shaky or not solid would be a good way to describe it. I don't know if it's how I'm pressing down the strings for the notes or if it's just me being super shit. Any tips?

i think this is the best conclusion were gonna get, i looked at this other listing and noticed there was a whiteness similar to the v in question in the finish chip.

>inspector gadget solves another case

That's very noble, i wish more bassists tried to not sound out the notes they're playing.

Yo have to work on your fretting hand and making sure your finger strength is solid. Also a good idea to also work on your left hand and right hand muting techniques as well. I was like that for me when I started learning bass on my own like ten years ago, you'll get it eventually it just takes time.

Thanks for the advice. Nice trips as well.

Why are you telling me, you fucking retard?

>boss xt-2
>boss pw-2
>boss bf-2
>godlyke power all daisy chain cables
>Fender 6" patch cables
>the Offspring t-shirt

Squier seems to be better than Chinese. At least mine is. It's crafted in Indonesia

Best OP. [spoiler]I actually have an '87 RG550RF.[/spoiler]

Balls, I always forget no spoilers here. Also, how the fuck did my pic get rotated?

Yup, I see it too.

I like a lot of Juan's work, but man, PedalsAndEffects is the fucking worst. I think I might hate that channel more than Just Nick, and I reaaaalllly hate that motherfucker.

Is this a good starter bass? Is it worth the $175 my local shop wants for it?

That's a fair price for a new one. They're generally nice little basses, a couple of my students have them and one even gigs with his. Only thing with the Jag body shape is to hold it and see if you like how it balances. It can be inclined to neck dive a little vs Jazz and Precision shapes, but it varies from bass to bass and doesn't bother some people.

That could be a gio for all I know!

I usually resave my pictures in paint prior to posting to change the orientation

What's hateable about it? At least he's pretty straight up about shilling for EQD and DigiTech.

Did it again. It's upright in Pant, the thumnal and the preview. :^|

And yet, somehow, that one's good. the mysteries of 4chang.

Ugh, stop posting that ugly piece of shit

>he doesn't like neon eye rape machines

Do you even shred, bro?

>implying neon is the only thing that makes it ugly

bro

Y'all niggers need some bizarre, beat to shit Valco guitars in your life.

wow chill with the racism bro.

burn it

Thats nice. Where did you get it?

Any advice on improvising over chords? What is the best way to approach chord tone soloing? I am trying to make my improvisations a bit more interesting than playing the minor pentatonic scale.

You have the minor pentonic down so build on that. Add the major 3rd into it, or the flat 5th. Also try the major pentatonic scale.

That make sense. Thanks mate. I guess I wanted to get away from the pentatonic so bad that Id didn't consider that.

the way you think is going to be the most difficult part for that, you're probably used to the classic rock minor pentatonic way of soloing where you just stick with one scale throughout the whole solo. when you start getting into soloing over changes that require you to switch scales the biggest thing you have to get used to is thinking about the chords while you solo.

for a really basic start in this i'd say go look into the caged system with it's arpeggios and scales. it sort of gets you used to playing arpeggios and scales in one position so you don't have to jump all over the neck looking for root notes.

Alright, that sounds great. I have one question though, how do you REALLY incorporate arpeggios into your playing in a creative/fun way? I mean, playing arpeggios up and down is almost as bad as playing a scale up and down. Thanks in advance.

i don't really use them that much, it's more of visual thing for me so i can visualize all the chord tones and how i can play around with them

if you want to go full arpeggio crazy go listen to some jason becker, that's pretty much all the guy does, fucking arpeggios everywhere

For some reason I badly wanted this guitar when I was 15 years old.

Daisy chain give you recursive electrical noise for each pedal you add. That background buzz when you raison your amp volume very loud, it's gonna get much worst if you have five daisy chained pedals. You might want a good power supply.

Guitar show last year. Amazing sound and sustain. Like nothing else. Weighs like 6 pounds too.

>jason becker
I will definitely take a stab at his playing, his work on cacophony with Marty Friedman is just mindblowing.

It is such a shame that such a godtier guitarist had to suffer such a horrific disease.

>tfw guitar music is as dead as this thread.
Who will save guitar music lads?

probably some rapper

TIL the existence of baritone guitars. Anyone have experience with this?

>lapsteelfag report

After getting used to Open A I've been experimenting with other tunings. Had some fun with this Minor-Open-A variation. WIP continues:

clyp.it/5sd0y5pt

Lil Wayne tried, but he failed terribly. There really isn't any hope left, is there?

I am looking for some really fun intermediate/advanced songs to learn. What are some suggestions lads? Rock/Metal/Blues/Jazz, etc. Except Country, unless it is a REALLY good country song.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA

Alright, sounds fun. The solo will be a bitch tho lol. Jake E. Lee is INSANELY underrated. Dude could play circles around Zakk Wylde, and Gus G.