I was in a relationship with a girl for three years. It was literally the happiest I have ever been...

I was in a relationship with a girl for three years. It was literally the happiest I have ever been, and we were crazy about each other. She was a literal 10/10, like no joke, multiple people in my life told me when they met her that she was seriously the most beautiful girl they had ever seen. Her body was ideal, too. Really fit and thin waist, but perfectly thicc ass and thighs.

Anyway, out relationship got unhealthy, mostly because I was going through the death of my best friend and it fucked me up pretty bad which obviously put a big strain on our relationship, but there were always incompatibilities between us that were bound to blow up in our faces eventually. So in reality, I know now that we were never meant to be, it never would have worked for us long-term, we wouldn't have been happy together, but....

Despite all that, when I think about her or see pictures of her, I feel like absolute shit that I had her and lost her. It's not about her personality, her personality towards the end came to annoy the shit out of me for the most part. It's that I honestly don't see how I could ever find a girl as physically perfect as her. She is so crazy gorgeous, I don't even know how I landed her in the first place (I'm not ugly but in my opinion I'm a pretty average looking guy).

Anybody in the same sort of situation? Or even better, has anybody been there and then did end up finding an even better/more beautiful girl? I'm just afraid my love life has peaked in my mid 20s. It's so fucking depressing.

>pic mostly unrelated

i dont think my current gf is good for me long term. i try breaking it up but she says not to. i dont want to settle down. i feel all wifed up. i dont see my boys often enough. i want to travel and meet people. there is more to life than a gf. reproducing is overrated. we have a good thing going but i dont love her. i often have doubts.

or do u have your shit together? is that why she broke up with u? i dont have my shit together either.

I'm in the sit. Of being with a ten ten, with a relationship that's been in a constant state of strain for like two years. Only reason it hasn't collapsed by now is we are both severely mentally unhealthy and can never maintain a relationship with a normie that lasts longer than 2 months. Feels bad.

Well it depends on what you mean by having your shit together. She was all about a good career and making a shitload of money, she loved "stuff", material things, spending money (seems most women are this way) and I have always been completely the opposite. I don't have a career, I work a couple part time jobs. I went to college and got a bachelors degree but I have no interest in pursuing a "career", I could care less about money and material shit. So that was just one of our many incompatibilities.

When you say "there is more to life than a gf" and all that, you have to understand that the reason you feel that way is because you don't love her. But since it sounds like you aren't happy with her and aren't compatible, it's a good thing you aren't in love with her because that would make it pretty much impossible for you to end things....which it sounds like you should do asap before you waste more of your life in a place you don't want to be.

Legit went through the same thing. Had a girl for nearly 3 years and grandmother died from a stroke in her mid 50s. Really fucked me up and I resorted to stealing and flunking out of school since I had trouble dealing with the stress. In turn this messed up the relationship and she left me for some other dude because she wasnt all too keen dealing with me.
I'd say im pretty average looking but still managed to find another girl around 5 months later. I wouldnt say she's better looking but she has a much better personality and is more relatable.
After a breakup you tend to think theres no one else for you except your ex but once you're past that heartbreak, you realise that it is a big fucking world and there are better girls around the corner. Just gotta put yourself out there

Literally had the exact same situation for 3 years and I am a 6/10. Only difference is my friend didn't die but I went away for the army. I've been with some hot girls since but none like her. She tried to come back in my life and luckily I didn't let that happen cause it would have fucked me up. She was beautiful but I've been with some pretty girls with a better personality. I am upset but I believe the ideal age to find a life partner is in your 30s when you are both financially stable and mature. So I am just going to crush butt until I find a soul mate. If this break up happened recently, you are going to be sad for a while. It's been almost 2 years for me and I get sad when I think of her and she told me she does too. But once the relationship goes toxic it's over with. Just try and fuck as many girls as possible no matter what they look like cause they probably won't be as hot

>physically perfect as her

My advice would be to get out of the relationship, honestly. The last few months I was with my ex, I was very mentally unhealthy too due to the death of my best friend, and like I said that made our relationship unhealthy and strained too. Only once she dumped me was I able to deal with my own mental/emotional issues and grow as a person, and I am so much better and more healthy now than I was then. I was using her as an emotional crutch, depending on her for the little bit of happiness I could find at the time, and that was really unhealthy for both our relationship and for me. You should never depending on another person for your happiness, and if you and your gf are using each other as emotional crutches, you'll likely be much better off ending it and working on becoming stronger more stable people on your own.

dude, you gotta post pic of her now. at least body picture.

>she left me for some other dude because she wasnt all too keen dealing with me.
Forgot to mention this is my OP but same thing happened to me, she left me for another guy.

Thanks, though, your post was reassuring and made me feel a little better.

Not happening. I've never posted a pic on here of a person I know, and never will. In my opinion that's a really shitty thing to do and you have no right to share pictures of other people like that without their knowledge.

>She tried to come back in my life and luckily I didn't let that happen cause it would have fucked me up.
Good for you, man. I honestly don't know if I could be that strong.

Thanks for the advice, though, it is reassuring.

I have all the rights to post pictures of anyone I want. This is internet, people post pictures of themselves and they are free to use.

Now shut your mouth and post body picture of her or you are full of shit.

Tell her, then do it xd

I've felt that way for 15 years dude, it never goes away. Life will never be as good.

yes post pic we will tell you if she is a 10. a 10 to you maybe a 7 to me

Well that's depressing....

man up pussy is not worth 15 years of your life. i have been there and got a chick back after 3 years to realise not as good as your mind makes you believe

guys the grass is not greener.
find one that gives awesome blowjobs and will cook and clean for you.
looks are a bonus, but will not stop you fighting with her

I'm not saying you don't have the right legally you tard, I'm saying morally. I know this is Sup Forums and in general Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about morality, but in my opinion it's a shitty thing to do, so I'm not going to do it.

This. I know it's hard to hear, OP, but for the vast majority of people (I would guess in the 80%+ range), the feeling will never go away. For the lucky 20%, it does go away, but even then it's after a many many long years. And even then, it's usually because something equally as great (or better) has given your life fulfillment.

op is a faggot for sure low on test

See I know, I fucking KNOW this is the truth right here, I know 100% that if I got her back I would be so unhappy after the immediate awesomeness wore off. It's just that my brain is so fucking irrational because I was so crazy in love with her. It fucking sucks. Brains are retarded.

I was in this same exact situation best friend died my. 10/10 gf for 5 years. been a little over a year im finally moving on

Try and get her back then, do something about it

fyi I was 29 when she was 18. so I'm 34 now and I found someone new thats just as hot

hell yea same thing happened to me when i was senior in high school had a baddie she was perfect and i feel u, ive come to the realization all grills are the same but theres always that one hoe...all in all i would say dont trust these hoes
this

I've been alone my whole life bro. but i understand yer pain

100% on the same boat. It sucks A LOT

Im gonna tell you what to do. Get in the fucking gym 3 times a week, eat well, pump some heavy weights, your body and mind will turn animal and this shit will feel like faggotory

She lives in another state now so not possible, and as I said I already know I'd be unhappy with her

im 38 year old been there done it, these bitchs not worth it

Been there. Had a sexy ass redhead. But was psycho. Would take meds to keep her on the norm. But when she drinks it's like Jekyll and Hyde. Bitch went nuts. But was sexy as all hell! I put up with it for a few months till I ended up getting stranded 3 hours away only had 10% battery left on my phone. Yeah it was crazy but great memories making her cum hard.

This is great advice. We broke up a year and a half ago, and after a couple months or being a faggot I decided to do this and it worked, I got in the best shape of my life and felt so fucking great about myself, but then I got depressed (I live in the midwest and get seasonal depression in the winter) and got out of shape again. Currently getting back in shape though so hopefully this will help again, I'm sure it will.

yes pal the gym always helps plus you get to see other nice chicks

Same situation brother . Just broke up with my 3 years long time girlfriend. She's pretty hot. But she became a total bitch . She treats me like shit. I broke up with her . But reading your story makes me depressed

I think this is just sort of a coming of age thing, OP. I think most guys have a story of an ex-gf that was mega hot in one way or another. The bad news is that you'll never forget her, the good news is that you seem to already realize you weren't meant to be. Sometimes these girls are "perfect" or "hotter" to YOU but they might not be in other peoples eyes.

Here's my story:

>Be me, 19. Meet her, 18.
>She's 100lb soaking wet, latina, D cup tits. perfect nipples, curvy ass. waist line is tiny.
>Spend 3 years together. First 6 months was chill AF until I notice weirdness cropping up
>long story short she was raped/molested by her step dad from like age 3 -17.
>I stay and try to help for the next 2.5 years while she gets progressively crazier
>Eventually ends with her jumping out of my moving car and police forcefully comitting her to the psych hospital.
>She's diagnosed borderline personality disorder
>I split up with her
>Still met up from time to time for almost a year after that.

She was one of the hardest people in my life to let go, ever, despite all the crazy shit she put me through. I mean really, she made most of my life a living hell.

With that said, she was an absolute fucking wildcat in bed. Her body was smoking hot and I've never met a girl that was more wet and ready to go pretty much 100% of the time.

Something about her being "broken" shamefully only made it hotter, and also made it really hard to leave emotionally.

To be honest I still fantasize about her, 4-5 years later. I have a conventionally hotter girlfriend that actually does more things in bed, but we just don't have the same sexual connection. We do, however, have a healthy happy relationship. Unfortunately in life I think the peak of intense sexuality happens when you have a really fucked up relationship.

Sorry man. At least you had the courage to break up with her, though. I was so weak that I would have stayed with my ex if she hadn't ended it, despite how unhappy I really was with her and how shitty she had come to treat me, too. So I definitely feel you there, and whether we always feel like it or not right now, both of us are way better off without them.

Thanks for sharing your story, that does make me feel better and you make a lot of good points.

10 years ago, but she's not the same anymore...

i miss her everyday...

lmao