Does she want my dick? She hasn't talked to me in a month before this. How should I play this...

Does she want my dick? She hasn't talked to me in a month before this. How should I play this? Help me get some pussy Sup Forums.

Yeah you probably have a chance at gettin that puss b0ss
All you gotta do is not be a faggot

no, block her now before she wastes your time

idiot. she's literally offering to come out of her own volition to wherever you are. Just tell her to come over.

Ask her to send feet pics works everytime

She offered to drive to you your in dont robot out

She's gonna sleep with you to make herself feel better. You are gonna catch the feels and she is going to string you along while being wishy washy until she tears your feelings up and either gets back with her ex (most likely) or starts on a string of guys to feed her ego.

Sign me up!

Post underrated

just don't get all attached, you're probably a rebound guy

or worse, she'll use you to make him jealous

Yes fuck her, like today. but don't catch feelings

Fuck, the worse part is that I like her, I've known her since like 6th grade. So just fuck her and hope for the best?

>a string of guys to feed her ego

i'm a professional icon zoomer, and after zooming in the icon i have estimated that the string of guys you mention will also feed her belly. she'll latch on to the more desperate one who provides chicken fried steak and taters.

This guy gets it OP. If you're just down to fuck and could give a shit less where she sleeps at night go for it.

Inb4 you catch hella feels and want to kill yourself later. Notworth/10. Still fuck her, Just don't be so concerned when it ends.

Nail her but don't get attached faggot. How hard is that? Are you retarded?

/thread

Yea she's looking for a rebound.
By all means fuck her, BUT do not get attached to her. Soon as you finish start making noises like you want her out.
That way SHE becomes the one playing catchup, and you'll probably get another free fuck in future, because she will now use your on/off attention as her validation.

No fuck her an expect nothing from it. Shes trying to rebound you. Fuck her today and then ignore her

>this user gets it

Oh fuck, she has mentioned that she might not have somewhere to live if her parents don't take her back... I like her, so that's already gone to shit. I will definitely try that user.

If a chick initiates communication, she wants to fuck. All you have to do is not sperg out and keep it chill, or whatever the fuck you faggot kids call it these days.

Girls only talk to guys if they want food, money or dick.

This will only happen if you put feels where they haven't been reciprocated. If you gonna fuck, fuck. But people got to have enough self-control to allow feelings in a relationship to develop mutually. When they don't, that's how people get hurt.

Just fuck and see where it goes from there. Live in the moment, my man.

This guy gets it

who the fuck are you just leave

And hes going to get a girl and then get back again with his tendies. Win/Win.

I offered her food already so I gotta do that shit,here's a pic of her

If you are going to puss out on meeting up with her may as well at least try and get some pics of her tits.

i want to see those tits

Damn bro, I wish I'd had heard that like 4years ago.

this isn't funny, kill yourself

She may get fat.

You will get some autistic greentext tomorrow how he blew it.

I'll honor your quads and will definitely try and get some tits sometime

Sup Forums is not your personal blog you fucking asshole

Wisdom. Allthough you gotta agree that it is not easy for everyone to start with this. Habits can be difficult to overcome.

Well what's going on in the conversation?

She'll for sure blimp out.

This. Get tits faggot. You are weak. Bye.

thats the good part

This guy gets it

She's looking for rebound sex. Basically just trying to make herself feel better about the other guy leaving her, by having some guy be all over her. She'll probably end up back with him though, so don't get your feelings involved OP.

>She may get fat
>may
She's already fat are you blind

Send her a dick pic

truest fucking comment.

most likley OP you are going to be a rebound. She doesnt want to date, she wants to fuck dont be stupid and take it slow because she will go and fuck someone else, and not you. You need to flirt and start with the sexual jokes and shit. crack open a few beers and relax let it flow. Dont take it slow are you will not fuck, chances are you are only going to fuck her like 3 or 4 times and than she will start dating someone else. The reason she is texting and calling you is because she knows you and is comfortable with you and knows if she fucks you she wont feel like a slut as if she just randomly fucked someone else.

But like the other user said, she wont have feelings for you this is just feel good sex for her a confidence boast nothing more. enjoy it.

hour by hour man thats all

Make her eat the whole bowl.

My Frend Tim gave me this girl Snap-Chat to post on here.

she likes him but he hates her, she fucking annoying!

revyrose

It is incredibly funny, eat a bag of dicks you little shit

She initiated the conversation , she talked about her job or someshit , talked of mine.i asked about a dog that she was trying to get rid off like 2months ago and then she said that weird shit, told her I was going to sleep cause I did just get off work at the time

You guys all act like you haven't caught the feels for a girl when you originally thought you would just bang her and move on. Cmon guys, we are all (mostly adults).. most of us have caught the feels for a girl

She is smoking

she is depressed and wants to drive to you... of course you can get laid if you don't act like a beta fag

tell her she can come over, make some subtile compliments, try to get close to her, hug her etc. and you will get your penis wet tonight

She is indeed a slampig

>may get fat
>may
>get

Elevated chortle

did I just read what I read?

You're actually asking if she want your dick?

Dude, she's literally offering the pussy, she wants to "hang out" and will drive wherever you are, you could even ask her to bring beer and she will...

just don't be a faggot or stupid and pound that pussy, get some asshole too if she's in to it.

now get tha fuck our of here and start pounding.

I'm glad my quads will be *honored* by "trying" to get "some tits" "sometime"...

Decent people are hard to come by, thank you kind anons even those I've not mentioned.
Ahahaha

yes, and that is why I gave my advice to not do the same so OP doesnt make the same mistake. i still kick my self in the ass whenever i think about it. I had two chances and I friendzoned myself.

ugh fuckkkkkk

example we were outside and shes like I am going to sleep in the bed with you i am like cool she said do you have a big t shirt I could wear I am like sure, she is on the last button on her shirt and says I forgot to wear a bra, and I am like ohh ill turn around. fuck i hate myself for that. She just wanted my reassurance and I fucking blew it. She was in her thong showing my that ass and I didnt make a fucking move.

So yes we all have done some stupid shit like that by catching feelings. So i share my advice to not make the same mistakes.

When she says she's can drive to you she means she's down to fuck immediately. If she asks you to come over she's still considering fucking you.

This guy gets it.

This mentality is why I've had to deny so many men that I just wanted to be friends with.

>femanon

This guy

Nice and chubby, odds are she learned how to suck dick real early, so as long as you don't care about getting your dick sucked by a whore; enjoy!

>I offered her food already
OMFG STOP THIS !!!

Don't feed her then?

This, OP. Or she cannot leave your home.

Don't contact her for two days and her attraction level will go up even higher and I guarantee you she'll be begging for your dick (this technique works 100% of the time). Patience man.

Lot's of shit generalisation in this thread but this is pretty true.

It's fine.

She's already begging for the dick. No reason to play games when she's being straightforward

Don't listen to this virgin. Just tell her to come over whenever. Just make sure its later than 7pm.

Seconded. You are all set up. Let it happen. Stay out of your own way. Don't be pushy but don't be shy. Trust that she wants to fuck you but be polite if she says no. Probably having some drinks on hand might make things easier but just a few to make it easier to do what you both want to do. The drinks aren't necessary.

She's coming over today at 6

Yeah but they didn't want to be friends with you they put you in the flirt zone. You don't always get it your way. They have no reason to be resentful that you turned them down though.

Good job op
And in the meantime try to get some nudes From her. And post them here.
She just split and just want to have some fun. It's the best time, she's fragile.

I appreciate the advice good user. Bless this kind soul kek.

She is prego and looking for someone to pay the bills.

Especially her fat hairy pussy. Need to see that shit.

Ouch, shit. I'm sorry for you Sup Forumsrother. That one's painful to read.

She's working rn , when she comes over tonight I'll sneak some

That's fine no worries

Hopefully that's not the case, going to buy some pineapples anyway.

But how will get her to come over then?

*he

Flirt with her while she's at work and get her to send you sneaky pics. Get her all hot and ready for tonight~

>no reason
user pls. Bruised ego, insecurity... They have reasons. It's not healthy behavior, but do you really think the majority DOES have healthy behavior?

this one, not trying to be a dick OP but this is how it usually goes