I proudly drive a mini cooper. fuck all the people who say i look gay driving it

i proudly drive a mini cooper. fuck all the people who say i look gay driving it.

it's not gay
1. manual transmission
2. it doesn't have a shitty paint job
3. has leather seats
4. has racing stripes
5. has a HUD like a fucking fighter jet

Nice car Faggot

even has this bad ass decal on the back.

I was given one of those as a rental once. I'm 6'5" and I was shocked how comfortable and roomy it was. Fun to drive too.

exactly. people are always thinking they are a mouse cage, but it's damn roomy. comfortable seats too.

They have bmw engines now

ITT: Faggots justifying driving girlpowrr cars.

what do you drive?

1973 Firebird T/A with the 455 super duty.

ya right. i drive a space shuttle

This.. I'm only 6'1"but thought the same thing until I was invited to a Mini Dealer event. Man was I shocked. On my second one now. I have a 130 mile round trip drive for work every day.. getting 30mpg does not suck.

I also have a huge belt buckle, cowboy boots and a cb radio.

No, you drive a mini.

That's 79 buckaroo.

This is usually how it looks when I wash my Mini... minus the chicks with dicks in their bikini bottoms... ok minus the chicks all together. But it looks like this in my mind.

most of the mechanics ive worked with say minis are lots of fun. ive never driven one but id give it a go

burt reynolds is gay. like you.

There ace little cars, nothing wrong with it
>2nd class driving is better than 1st class walking

Why are they called mini's?
oh and they are fucking gay actually

To be fair, one of those girls is probably the owner.

like fucking a fat girl is better than wanking

My wife's getting one. Can't wait to drive it. I don't care if they're considered gay. Only a beta lets other people sway them from getting what they want.

My best friend has one. It's fun as fuck. Haters dicks must be pretty small to think driving a mini is gay, considering the rally heritage and BMW engine.

Fat girls are fun to drive too.

Okay, we get it bro. Youre not gay. Stop yelling at us. Your car on the other hand is a little faggot.

a machine can't be gay

fat girls fall in love too quickly. plus they always want to go to Denny's/IHOP afterwards

Its gay lol

have you ever sucked your friend's cock?

nope

>Its
Oh, look. A retard with invalid opinions.
Nope. Never even thought of it. Apparently cock sucking is something on your mind quite often. Perhaps you calling things gay is your closet door creeping open?

kek

cash, grass, or ass. no one rides for free

>babby boy watched a movie once
So special.

I've been in one of those. Scary as fuck.

do you even popular culture bro?

I was popular culturing before your balls dropped, "bro".

>2017
>thinking a car makes you gay
wut

Are you a eunuch then?

>bragging you're an old man on Sup Forums

People with no personal masculine accomplishments in life need to nitpick the lives of others to make themselves feel less pathetic.

>reaction images after 2010

its better than a pt cruiser

Kek

YOU are gay!

>cruiser
Makes me see shiny leather and thick black moustaches with mirrored glasses

>is new
>continually proves how new he is
Time to grow out of it like everyone else did 7 years ago. I realize facebook/reddit told you that's a thing we still do here but it really isn't, other than other tourists like yourself.

You're a faggot Ian

That's a big 10-4, Cleetus.

have you considered maybe you just look gay so when they see you driving it that is the only time people can bring the topic up?