Why do white people think all blacks love fried chicken and watermelon????

Why do white people think all blacks love fried chicken and watermelon????

because it's true?

Cite your source.

Because slaves grew watermelons to snack on (its a fruit from Africa that captured ppl brought along with them).

After emancipation black ppl grew and sold watermelon. It wasnt cool with the whites at the time that blacks were suddenly making money, so there was a real push to make watermelon eating seem subhuman, by making fun of black ppl who did it and subsequently shaming whites from wanting to eat it.

Chickens were also easily available to slaves/freed slaves so they ate a lot of it.

I mean obviously all sorts of people love watermelon and fried chicken but thats where the seemingly weird stereotype comes from.

But have you also tried googling shit or studying history instead of coming to Sup Forums for basic historical shit u lazy dumbass?

who ever made that should be doxxed and killed.

I'm a white boy from a very white state. I had to hear this meme second hand from a white friend who hung out with some black people in college. He didn't know about it either.

Frankly, it still seems like a dumb meme. Who DOESNT like fried chicken, kool aid, and watermelon?

mad nigger is mad

Are you 14? It's not really a meme. It's a stereotype that has been around since pre-emancipation. Are we really calling any cultural trend a fucking meme now? We are all going to sound like idiots to people in a couple generations, fucking "meme", "presidential tweets" "#hashtag", what the fuck is wrong with us?

There were slave rebellions, tho. They ended poorly, either with lots of dead blacks, or Haiti. No idea what that guy was smoking, but I want some.
You know what the biggest fast food franchise is in China? KFC. People like fried chicken, it's not a race thing.

name one who doesn't

>People like fried chicken, it's not a race thing.

It will always be associated with black people, so it's a race thing... fail

I love fried chicken, and I'm white as snow. Kool-aid is okay.

Everyone loves fried chicken and watermelon, and black people fall under the umbrella of "everyone".

because they do. duh

Who doesnt love watermelon?

Just make another cuck thread and this anger will all fade away

Because it's fucking delicious?

black culture is shit.

you're better off being white on the inside. Niggers always have to prove to each other that they're black and can chimp out with the best of them.

But i hate watermelon

Everybody loves fried chicken and watermelon.

Get outta here with your stupid ass race baiting

It is. Look at Haiti. Look at Zimbabwe, where monopoly money rates better than their currency. Look at Nigeria. Look at genital mutilation, both female and male.

As white men, it is our burden to try and beat civilization into these creatures. It's futile, certainly, but still, we must try.