Babysitter wants to sue my son for sexual and physical abuse

Babysitter wants to sue my son for sexual and physical abuse.

My 11 year old son was being babysat by my 18 year old babysitter. When I came back home, the babysitter told me that he will be considering taking my son to court.

That's my son in the pic, he's choking the babysitter there while his sister records. I've seen the video and what happened is, my son put the babysitter in this position and the babysitter submits by tapping out. Instead of letting go though, my son pushes his head down so now the babysitter is faceplanting his balls to be blunt and suffocating. My son is very strong for his age (he once put a watermelon between his legs and squeezed, watermelon exploded and he can leg press 900lbs) but he's only 70lbs and 4'8. Surely the babysitter could have used his extra weight and escaped? When my son finally did let go, the babysitter was on the ground for about 5 minutes (I'm not sure if he was knocked out, he was moving) and was crying.

Can I counter sue? Wouldn't this count as child abuse if he could escape but chose not to? Please, my son didn't mean for this to happen he was just playing around. What are the odds of him being successful in suing? He claims he was "emotionally damaged from the incident".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao
70 lbs pushing out a 900 lb leg press
I want to see that video. I don't give a shit about the rest.

Post video or this is bait

I didn't say there was a video of that.

I can't post the video for legal reasons, it may become evidence.

At least it's fucking original.

I want to see super legs squat a car.

They both look like two kids in training gear... Training.

That's not your son, nigger.

pretending this isn't bait for a minute
He didn't choose not to escape. Your son is dangerous.

Yeah he probably wanted to sniff your son's balls and you could easily turn it against him and say he wanted to be choked out by a kid. Who even does that shit with someones kid?

Your son just wanted her SWEET can.

Was babysitter female? If so you lose.

Also i do not believe that your boy ia that stronk. Video of melon crushing or your full of shit.

> he can leg press 900lbs

Stfu

Maybe one day in the future! I never thought he be this strong.

My son is, the babysitter is not.

I'm sure he didn't mean to take it that far, he just doesn't recognise his own strength sometimes. He's a sweet boy, he's not dangerous.

That was my first thoughts but he did tap out indicating that he wanted to be let go. But yeah, why would he be wrestling with him in the first place? I don't trust him.

Why's he in a mma tshirt? (The babysitter)

You're getting sued, just get ready for that.

Nope, guy babysitter. So you want me to run out to the store and buy a watermelon and then tell my son who is currently very worried to crush a watermelon? No.

It's not, it's a shirt that says "team school name"

Wouldn't my son's age factor into this? How can an 11 year old sexually assault an 18 year old? He barely knows what sex is.

This picture again? I preferred the pasta when you were an abuser older boy... So much sexy to think of a child fucking an older boy in mouth and ass.

Btw no, you can't countersue but case would be archived.

He could counter sue easily. His 11 year old son was being man handled by an 18 year old and felt the need to defend himself.

That wouldn't be the truth, but if it comes to court should I go with this storyline? I think my son was just playing around with him and took it too far.

Ew.

tell your son to apologize and try to reason with the babysitter. tell him that you will discipline your son and try to offer him something in good will.

He has legal reason to sue him, that is minor battery and if there is video of him crying and your son locking him between his legs for 5 minutes? that is assault.. I would recommend contacting your lawyer..

I've apologised and said I'll discipline him, haven't offered him something but I doubt he's going to be swayed by a cake.

Could we delete the video and say we lost it? Or would that go against us? My son did not mean for it to be battery.

Damn, his legs are strong. I tried crushing a watermelon with my legs once, squeezed for about 5 minutes but I couldn't do it and I'm almost 200lbs. I feel insecure now.

Son looks like a fag tbh

Probably did it on purpose, sitter doesn't swing that way. Just be glad he didn't lift that fairy up in the air and slam it down back to earth.

Ok let me bite because in your imaginary world:
>Could we delete the video
What video? Just break memory card in two and throw it out. It's on babysitter to bring the proof. He can kindly ask of you to provide and then you kindly shake your arms and say: "huh?".

>A cake
"Sorry you're a weak bitch."

sitterbro should have spiked his 70 pound ass on your shit berber hovel covering.

Excuse you? My son is 10 times the man you'll ever be. How does one even look gay?

Well it's not a good message to send to my kids and I don't want to break the memory card of my daughter's phone either. I guess I'll have to if he persists though. Thank you.

>900lb leg press becomes evidence in a sexual harassment case

Yes, delete and dispose all the material you have. if there are copies out there, try to get them and dispose them also. if there is no proof, then its your word against his word.

And if it goes to court, I highly doubt if there wasn't any serious injuries inflicted to the babysitter, that poor bastard.. It doesn't matter what videos existed before, you can say what ever you want.. they vanished, poof..

Also your son needs more discipline so these kinda things wont happen in the future. I understand that he is a kid and it was all in game and fun, but if he is stronger than the average pre-teen he needs the extra push. he will grow out to be nice young man.

You dont sue for assault.

You file charges.

ITT: newfag

I don't know what spiked means, but my son had the hold locked in. There's no way he could have escaped. Trust me, he's used it on me before.

For the second time, there is no video of him leg pressing 900. There's only a video of the alleged assault.

Literally exactly what I was gonna say then realized the first reply said the same thing. What a load of shit lmfao

Your missing the point dude....

I know this is either bait or OP is fucking retarded because no eleven year old is leg pressing nearly thirteen times his own weight.
butttttt...
>18 year old can't lift 70 lbs
Everything about this is lies or this kid needs to thank you instead of suing for bringing his atrophied muscles to the forefront of his attention.

Of course there's no video. A 70 pound kid leg pressing 900lbs is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this site. Please kill yourself tonight

Why is your 11 year old son doing leg presses?

Original bait, but bait nonetheless.

Thank you so much, I'll do this the moment he says he's taking it further.

It's not his fault, he's a good kid really. He probably was just showing off. I'll have a talk with him.

Good message you can send later when you dealt with fucker who wants to sue your for heavy money. Copy shit from the memory card by hand. Buy new card.

Most people in their fantasies are really smart or heroic etc. yet you In your imaginary world are still an idiot

Trying to make sense of this....

I think you all are being very petty. Accept that some people are stronger than you, I'm sure there are people younger than my son who is stronger than him.

Maybe I'm an idiot but I have no idea how I would even attempt to do this. How would I copy it? I'm not a technology expert.

>an 11 year spends all day working out, but only his tiny twig legs
>not masturbating on everything

I don't buy it.

>I can't post the video for legal reasons, it may become evidence.
says the guys who's trying to get legal advice from Sup Forums

Lawyer here - you won't get legal advice here without posting the video.

Thanks, he never stops surprising us.

Twig legs? What picture are you looking at?

This response summarizes what's wrong with you fuckers. Adversarial, insulting and neurotic. Bro brother bro bro grow up lol.

Sup Forums is very discreet, the post gets archived and no-one will know about it. I've had plenty of good legal advice here, you underestimate the public!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Last story with pic related was way better. Try again fag. Also since it's newfag b8 thread: check 'em

On a sidenote, you should enter your kid into some young weight lifting competitions. He could be really good, crushing a watermelon with your legs is badass.

kek

im gonna rape ur son you got that?

>11 year old
>sued
lmao

My son would kick your ass if you even came near him.

check out this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

okay then i'll rape you instead

>Sup Forums is very discreet
mfw

>and he can leg press 900lbs) but he's only 70lbs and 4'8.

lmfao 0/10 bait

Fucking kek

Then I'll kick your ass.

Jealous?

Sorry, your son is fucked. Shouldn't have given him steroids.

Your son was out of line. He suffocated a guy on his dick, sounds like he knocked him out as well.

That is sexual abuse, he was held against his will. If the roles were reversed, the babysitter would be in prison.

My son is natural.

An 11 year old cannot sexually abuse an 18 year old, there was nothing sexual about it.

how are you gonna kick my ass while im raping you?

Young brother steals my gf pasta bunch of retards

If your son can make a watermelon explode with his bare legs, then how comes the babysitter's head didn't explode?

let's stop and reflect how alpha this kid is.

Thanks! He can beat me in an arm wrestle and I'm 32. He's going to be a beast when he's older.

Opening argument: Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

Judge: Case Closed the 18 year old is ordered to pay the 11 year old 456.7 quadrillion dollars for damages bring in the dancing lobsters

Saw this pic attached to a "am I a pussy cos my 10 year old brother beat me up in front of my girlfriend"

You hired someone to babysit your kids, your kids really misbehaved and hurt the babysitter.

Unless you agree to hire a strong babysitter who would discipline your kids when needed then i think you should discipline your own kids and give the babysitter extra pay.

I doesn't matter how strong your 11 year old is he really misbehaved. Next time get a strong man to babysit your kids and maybe discipline them if they need it, that's what adults are for, kids have no idea whats right or wrong, its we adults to has to teach them that.

Could he have escaped using some force? Sure. But then you could probably sue for child abuse.

The question you have to ask is how did the babysitter get in this inappropriate position in the first place? Make him out to look like a pedo and he put himself in that position for his own enjoyment and counter sue for sexual assault of a minor.

Sure is summer in here.

Opening argument: Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

Judge: Case Closed the 18 year old is ordered to pay the 11 year old 456.7 quadrillion dollars for damages bring in the dancing lobsters

This is the single most disturbing comment I've ever read, my son is 11. ELEVEN. I'm not even sure if he's reached puberty yet you sick fuck.

Gross.

I want to break your son's legs and rape his tight little ass

i'll see you in hell faggot except i'll be looking down from heaven. enjoy your 1000 years of pain

Opening argument: Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby..

. Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

I don't discipline my children like that. My son will not do this again, believe me.

He was in the position because my son put him there. I can't lie like that. This is a man's life.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby...

>11yrs
>70lbs
>leg press 900lbs
Kill your faggot self

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby./

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.'

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.,.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.,./

I wanna fuck your son in the ass

amaturetube.info enjoy sexual abouse to a new leval

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.;

What is wrong with the world? Please stop spamming, no-one is reading your sick fantasy.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.;'

You can't delete the video now that you've posted a screenshot of it, unless you want to be charged with destruction of evidence

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.[

No, no. Your son is fine, and a good kid, probably. But damn if that isn't funny as fuck, your son is dominating and powerful that is for sure rofl!

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby./sf

Sued for what? What damages? He was roughhousing with an 11 year old.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.!

This pasta again?