Yo, Sup Forums. I never get allergies but for some reason this summer I'm getting all fucked up by them...

Yo, Sup Forums. I never get allergies but for some reason this summer I'm getting all fucked up by them. Constantly sneezing, red, itchy eyes. Massive congestion. I feel like shit.

What OTC allergy medication should I use? What works for you faggots?

Here's some ass in the meantime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take 600mg dextromethorphan

I want to alleviate allergy symptoms, not go to space and possibly have a heart attack.

omg those feet are world class fapping material

have 'em. ill take the ass.

you live in the US right?

600mg is a bitch dose

youtu.be/oXWgJSpvbic

Zyrtec or Claritin.

I'd skip Benadryl, unless you need to get some sleep, it'll knock you the fuck out. Sudafed (go the pharmacy counter) will dry your sinuses up, but might make you jittery.

Just try Clartin, Zyrtec or Nasonex, they're OTC now. Also, buy generic, it's the same ingredients and alot cheaper.

The best thing though is vodka, lots and lots of vodka.

i'd eat them anyday

honey bee pollen. eat that shit. take fucking pills. not allergy pills, benzos and shit.

I Bet its Pollen allergy you have. Its something you can get when you grow up or something you can loose when you grow up. ( im the later one and happy im ridden of that pest.)
What we do in norway is go to the doctor and ask them for help for these sort of stuff. dont come to Sup Forums and ask for help.

Be a man and go to the doctor and check your ass.

furthermore: There is Hope if you are one of the unfortunate ones that gets it in adult age. There is a syringe shot you can take in the winter months that can help you a lot through the summer.

Get the shit you spray up your nose if your allergies are severe. Really the only thing that works. Claritin etc won't help that much, maybe just take the edge off

Those aren't allergies, you have AIDS.

Claritin is my go-to, as someone who's had allergies for my whole life.

I've heard of that before, not sure if it's true or not, but I want to point out you're supposed to use local honey, becuase it's made out of pollen that you're being exposed to.

also
>benzos and shit

do people take benzos for allergies?

But dont be a fucking retard and get addicted to that shit. I got friends that are addicted to nose spray and i cringe every fucking time they have to use that nose dildo.

Fuck zyrtec and claritin with their 30 pill packages. All they are is 10mg cetirizine hydrochloride and 10mg loratadine, Costco sells them in,bottles of 365 for same price

Wish I had a Costco in my state

i like loratadine

10mg is good for 24 hours

good thing it's spring not summer you fucking retarded nigger

That's what I meant, sorry fam.

Ayy i got nudes from her too

post them then?

share more niggers

I don't have any complete nudes. Only partial backshots like this

Ops sister never took nudes

Do you have the link to her IG or anything? I remember it was erikaaaaaa12 or something like. Not sure how many A's there were though

It is possible to develop allegies later in life too.
Or more probably hou have a vitamin deficiency.
Don't listen to the ones who recommend medication as the cure for everything.
You don't really benefit from using meds all the time, on big pharma does.

At least try to live slightly healthily, and you should be fine in no time.
I know you are not the embodiement of health, as you are on Sup Forums after all, and Sup Forums of all places.
Everyone here is a basement dweller to some extent.

damn that ass is redonkulous

I thought I was getting allergies. Same symtoms. Then I went to an allergy clinic and got tested. I'm not allergic to anything. What I thought was allergies was just a cold.

Go get tested.

>I never get allergies but for some reason this summer I'm getting all fucked up by them
The allergens in the air are not standardized and they change day to day and significantly between seasons. Ask your pharmacist, that is what they are there for.

Who is this girl?

literally all of these are shooped you fucking cuck faggots

No they're not