Be me 25 math teacher

>be me 25 math teacher
>worked in a school for a year know I am working in a office
>one 14 year old chick adds me on facebook constantly flirts with me, and she is asking me to go out with her

what the fuck to do

tell her to go fuck herself

>what the fuck to do

Probably not this thread

>inb4 know - now

fuck off I am so afraid now so I misspelled it. She wants to meet in 1 hour.

Give her that robot diggity doo

dont respond, done. youre dumb af, youre only asking Sup Forums what do, because you want to fuck that girl, kys.

Ur pretty much fucked, just tell on her before she does a false rape accuse

FB pic please.

tell her no, unfriend her, inform her parents and the school unless you want to lose your job and never work as a teacher again

>fuck her

screencap convo

At least you will be able to blame us when her parents sue you

Good thread OP

I am only asking Sup Forums because I have 0 friends. When I usually have a problem I ask it from my parents but I won't admit it to them that I have a 1 hour chat session where she flirted with me and I was okay with that. I never thought it will go this way.

I was a teacher, I am not right now, I left it because I hated it. But I always wanted to be one lel.

Not again. Once I posted a girl in a fb friends you want to fuck and you fucks contacted her because I left her name there.

The age of consent is 15 here. Can I get into a trouble if she is 14?

teach that bitch some category theory nigga
after you're done post pics of her commutative diagrams

kys

she probably dislikes you and is trying to get you in jail

/thread

commutative diagrams or GTFO

Sure do it idiot ruin your all career for 5 minutes of pleasure, good idea indeed.

I don't think so. She was very eager on my lessons (now I think I know why). Holy shit that time she was only 13

>The age of consent is 15 here. Can I get into a trouble if she is 14?

Just wait 1 year

sex with a girl that young and horny is too good to pass up.

What if I say no we won't meet and she shows the chat history to her parents?

Or should I just meet her an tell her a moral speech about what a nice girl she is, but the age gap and etc. etc.?

Give her the hard D.

why did i laugh

She just said "I can't wait, you won't regret it"

dont respond. plain n simple, cut n dry.

Give her the hard D

Give her that sweet y=[sin(x)]+5e^-x^100 cos(x) x=-3 to 3 nigga

`does ur name start with an K

teach her how many times 25 fits into 14

oh shit, its happening. If you pull out now she'll be hurt and go crying to friends and family.

You could have a handjob AT LEAST if you play your cards right, OP

The plan here is to met her up, try to fuck her, if she drags the police in do a 360 walk away and later Hero on chan.

I don't know guys I need to go if I want to meet up fuck this life

So what did you tell her on chat so far?

You immediately tell her to stop. Unfriend her. And tell the school. You NEED TO COVER YOUR ASS. the sooner you act the better. Have text proof. Take as many screenshots.

14yo pussy is not worth jail time, as well as completely fucking up your future employment prospects

GO NOW. Its absolutely worth it. You'll walk on air for a month after

Stop being a pussy ass bitch for once in your miserable life.

Pedophile circle jerk thread

Pics or it didn't happen.

It's long since been known that the current schooling climate is completely unsuitable for men, you should have been told this countless times.

Get out while you can, if you must teach then become a tutor or lecturer.

OP you're a fucking idiot.

It isn't worth it. You stated that the age of consent in your country is 15. If that's the case, wait until then if you must. Do not, under any circumstances, lead her on, meet up with her, or god forbid, have sex with her.

Firmly tell her no, tell her it isn't going to happen, tell her she's nice but she's too young, outright turn her down, and screenshot the fuck out of that shit.

>she adds me
>I accept
>"hey mr teacher you remember me?"
>"you don't have to call me mr. teeacher anymore"
>fast forward
>"There is something I wanted to always tell you during the lessons"
>"Yeah what?"
>"You are very handsome and sexy"
>This is the point where I made a big mistake
>"Well you are a very gorgeous girl too"
>She then started to tell me how she always liked me, and when I had a surgery last year and I didn't go to work for 3 weeks she was crying all the day because she was scared something happened with me,
>I was like "yeah hmm that is nice from you"
>fast forward
>"What are you doing right now?"
>"Nothing."
>"Let's meet up at xy." (It is a nice big park)
>I managed to write this "Well..."
"
>"I can't wait, you won't regret it"
>"that idiot love smiley from fb"

Op, you could listten to these faggots. You could.

But, grab your dick in one hand and balls in the other and ask yourself, "what is the right thing to do?"

You're being set up.

The best steps for ANYTHING involving your dick is to fap first, then think on the problem. The same principle of never shopping while you're hungry.

I don't know anymore.

Still no pics. This thread is a joke, probably written by a 40 yo virgin thirsty for VB attention.

I feel that

You're really asking Sup Forums about this? The only thing you can do, if you're living in the U.S., is to adamantly reject her advances, ESPECIALLY if you're a teacher. Those pedophilia laws are pretty strict.

Okay guys I am taking a taxi and I am going there to see what does she want. Maybe I just misunderstood the signs and she just want to hang out with someone.

I am taking my mobile and I will make an update here if the thread is still up. If not and something bad happened I will make a new thread.

Wish me luck.

You're probably still in your mom's basement fapping to CP.
Not true? Prove it with pics, screenshots with a phone are easy.

I like and support
Also record sex-c times

good luck user

Good luck, OP !

Please report back

samefage

reeetard, you're ignoring all the advice telling you not to go and you're going, what a retard...

tell her youre going then dont go. 100/100 kek lvl

I really want to know what happens, but I have to go and this thread will be closed after a while. Fuck.

It's all fake dude. Guy is smart enough to be a teacher yet stupid enough not to show pics.
Virgin NEET manchild.

This

> Math smart but world dumb.

Look at the Risk vs. Reward.
Is it worth getting pounded in the ass at prison, for a little piece of ass now?
Not to mention you'll never teach again.
14yo girls couldn't keep a secret if their lives depended on it.

29y/o History teacher here. I've had an issue with this in the past and my lawyer just told me to keep records of any contact but not to reply unless its school related. If it goes too far report it to the school and go from there

Kinda sucks sometimes but kids are little career ruiners. Even if you want to go out of your way to help one thats struggling its just safer to keep all interactions with children inside the school. Btw you were a dumbass for adding a random student to your FB. Record the contact, delete her and forget about it.

> looking forward to seeing this in the news

I wouldn't risk it tbh. but if you do you better post pictures

>this

32 y/o colleague here. This is the only reasonable behavior in cases like that.
I always tell students I don't accept friend requests on FB. Sometimes I get them anyway, but just deny them. If they decide to keep contact after their graduation, fine, why not. But that's about it.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Don't ruin the illusion, fag

Op you're retarded if you're actually contemplating this. You know the right thing is to cut off all personal contact with the girl strictly professional.

>autistic works of fiction

ive lost all my laughing reaction faces but this made me chuckle

inb4 the person waiting for him is her dad.

Chris Hansen is waiting for him.

> this thread

Give Chris Hanson our regards.

OP here. Her brother was there with two bulldogs. And het set them free. I was running all the way home.

report her for pedophilia...

sure faggot

Fake fucktard

I swear guys my buddy saw it. It tirne to be a great exercise shit was so cash.

Real OP here. It turned out it was her mother. She wanted to beat the fuck off me then she sucked my dick. Believe me.

If you're not a teacher you should be okay
In my country age of consent is 14.
when I was in my 30's I was banging 14 and 15 year olds on the regular
pic related post results

post more
I love pregnant teens

You write like a mongoloid.

you sound like a racist.

REALEST OP HERE

SHE PROPOSED ME AND I SAID YES

IT IS A HAPPY ENDING

Too old looking post younger

15, you can actually date her and just give her a sweet 15

Tell her to stop? Why is it so hard for you to figure this out?

also... defriend her afterwards. No reason you should be friends with her on facebook. Are all teachers this retarded?

TRUE REAL OP HERE

SHE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO TO SPACE

I'M NOW ON MY WAY TO MARS

Who is the truth

FUCK YOU REAL OP HERE

IT TURNE OUT IT WAS OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR MR. TRUMP

HE ASKED ME IF WE WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I SAID YES NOW WE ARE PLAYING GOLF

10 years difference is fine
my parents are ten years apart and they are still together.
If she's only 14 you can go out with her on dates and everything but fuck, then in a few months she turns 15 and you can teach her about daddy issues