Greetings Sup Forums, I have come to ask of assistance from you fine gentlemen...

Greetings Sup Forums, I have come to ask of assistance from you fine gentlemen. Pic related is of a humanoid that parading under the name of Jayden (YouTube links included). "Jayden" is a transgender faggot that continues to unironically say "Rawr xD" is public, and that should be all you need to know to understand the character we're dealing with. This beast in the shape of a bag of mango pulp holds an iron fist over the fine land I once called my home. So I ask you - my fellow crusaders of Sup Forums, to assist in our counter strike against this deplorable being. (p.s. I genuinely have crippling autism)

youtube.com/watch?v=LUqNYElPax8

youtube.com/watch?v=tleOMfpI3TM

youtube.com/watch?v=5CBzHasmbK8

Bumping for potential.
P.s. I also have crippling autism

ewww what dat?

He looks like an actual cave troll with crippling autism

If you bully it, it will get stronger

not if we all do

What if we kill it instead

that'll work

>NYPA
newfag detected

i need all the support i can get, my friend. this is a powerful beast we are up against

Alright sweet so how do we get this guy to die/commit suicide/get crippled for life?

just swarm its youtube with hate. you can find its other social medias via its youtube

Back to your log of shit thread, faggot

But I don't think anybody has died because of some mean YouTube comments know what I'm saying?

Is this guy easily suggestible? Can we get him to do stupid shit?

I have come out with some new information about this female posing as a male. I have done some intense and infuriating but satisfying research and I have so proof it is a female. The image shows that this "FEMALE" clearly has some boobies showing. So in fact it is NOT I repeat NOT a MALE!

if we strike it down on all its social medias, we have a strong chance

Tell her she wishes she had a dick because women are worthless

i dont care about your feelings, Sup Forums.

the thing wants to be a guy, you could not be better for this strike

Wow that is PHD levels of hard work us here at Sup Forums love to put into our study.

A+ user

OP here.

Guys, we need to strike soon, attack it as soon as you wish.

We make some frames bites of him talking to make him look like another milo in the eyes of the sjws

To be fair it...she...he... Whatever the fuck that thing is it makes for a big target

Comrades we must unite to bring more LGBT rights to Sup Forums and the world.

Join our revolution so we can take over the US government to wipe out all those who stand against us who are racist nazis.

I like this idea. Hell hath no fury like an SJW scorned

we just need to do whatever we can to discourage it from breathing our oxygen

Like killing it or getting it to kill itself. I can't do anything because I'm on a phone but I'll file this one away for a future OP

just leave really hateful shit on its youtube and other social medias

Roger roger.
I like the longer term troll however.

I am going to sleep now so here's one final bump also good luck!

Bumped so I can watch the fireworks

cheers

you too

Nice thread

Nice thumbnail

Nice digits :>

Thanks nigga I made them myself

haha
you fucking suck dude
your life is being ruined by some autistic idiot and it's destroying you because you're even more autistic
you should probably just kill yourself
haha

>ends own post with haha

Go away you fucking normie

>filename: the unholy one
>an iron fist over the fine land I once called my home.
ahahaha

cheers

Yeah go back to r/ thedonald you shitstain.
Or he'll us do this for the lulz.
Your choice

haha
you're a pathetic nigger
you're posting videos of some fat kid doing chip skylark parodies because the sight of him just burns you up
its really funny dude

>haha

>haha
You really got him good this time user

Why does it have the word SATAN , a dick and a upside down cross on it's face in the video "My Shiny Teeth And Me Parody"?

Hey stop being mean to the autistic kid user. OPs don't know any better :P

I am not black thank you very much

OP, did you get caught sucking her dick or something?

You're quite sad.

If this person has been able to shit on your life, maybe it is you that should fast plant out into oncoming traffic.

Who the fuck is Chip Skylark is autistic sperg

they haven't ruined my life, i just fucking despise it

You're assuming the average OP is old enough to have a license in the first place :P

>same fagging this hard
>haha

maybe suck her dick then? it'll cheer you up.

i'd rather have no arms, thanks

dude just sits around talking shit over snapchat haha
She's probably the most harmless idiot and all this dude can do is reee uncontrollably at the sight of her
Monitors his thread like it's his baby, replying to every single comment

you literally have nothing my dude.
thanks for a few minutes of laughs.

SNAPCHAT NIGGA AHAHA

>1 + 1 = 7

Nope.

that guy didn't say haha
obviously not me idiot

haha goober

hard case over here

Yes OP do this, video tape it and then put it up in the internet for everybody to shame it! Perfect. That'll make it kill itself surely

i'd rather stream my suicide

Just forget about it Sup Forums. Jayden did you no harm. Leave him alone you despicable people. You could really hurt him...Don't you have some some empathy...for fucks sake Sup Forums. We are better than this.

If you're not dedicated to the cause then neither am I. Seeya fag

why dont you suck the cunts disk then?

Nice trips

Also fuck you, you can't tell me who not to hate

Trips of truth.
We have matured since the olden days. We are just flooded with normies is the thing

Why don't you fuck off you queer lover

low effort bait

good question

No u
Because you're keeping us all entertained. Your thread is dead, nobody is going to do anything, but above all you are a faggot that will dance at out hands for our own enjoyment

not gonna lie, your true there

I appreciate cringe, I hope whatever she is it grows up and realizes how much of a self absorbef retarded faggot she was and dies of shame

I am glad that you could admit that you are a slobbering cunt monster in front of this whole board

its not something i remotely try to hide

Same bro. I agree with your point of view and what you are saying.

Maybe not on Sup Forums but in real life you try to, but you can't so you feel shit and want other people to ruin somebody else's life because your own is so pathetic. Grow the fuck up OP.

you know me all to well

i want to put my dick in it

... i dont know why

what are you fucking gay?

im on Sup Forums so yes