AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-trump-s-new-finance-guru-ex-clinton-donor-soros-n568766
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-national-finance-chairman
youtu.be/bvRc7pwnt0U
infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/#ixzz47o3m8j3S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's over

What's the problem?

He said he'd hire the best.

Money has no loyalties.

Oh wait, none of your countries know what money it.

What the fuck is this

Welp, I'm now a #CruztyKrab.

DELETE THIS

If this is true I'm comitting suicide

Literally everything Soros has ever done has been to hurt the white race you stupid fuck. If this is real...he has some explaining to do

Trump said he would hire anyone from the other side if they would work for them.

Trumpfags will slide this

>Get worried that Trump will connect with Soros.
>He's actually just hiring a guy that worked in those companies.
It's nothing.

Is this real? someone confirm pls

This.

He's hiring the best people. If you don't understand this you're either Canadian or from reddit.

Self funded my ass.

It's just a guy that worked for Soros and Goldman sachs. Don't get your horses stirred up.

Fake

>Trump hires the best
>Expect someone other than a hyperjew for finance chairman
really?

General Election =/= Primaries.

Lrn2RunForPresident

You all made your bed.

Now lie in it.

Im now a shill for hill, I'll advice you advice to do the same.

Fucking morons he is raising money for the RNC so they can retain the fucking house and Senate.

If the Republicans loose the Senate or House, Trump will not be able to pass his reforms. Use your fucking head you idiots.

He's gonna BRING BACK DEM JOOOOBZ boyz

Vote Trump, he'll make america GREAT again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>former
Nice try idiot

He's hiring Soros himself, otherwise it would say Soros' instead of Soros.

>Soros employee
A well, it's literally nothing
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-trump-s-new-finance-guru-ex-clinton-donor-soros-n568766

Hmmmmm

Hillshills are on full panic now, they are picking every last straw against Trump

I think I just became a JohnsonMissile

Oh, he hired satan himself, soros. I wonder how much that cost?

the guy works FOR Trump not the other way.

Drumfkins will seriously defend this,

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

Trump/Soros internet defense force going all in on this one

this.

Did any of you read the article? He is hiring a guy who once managed finance for Soros.

He isn't hiring Soros. This is probably fucking genius considering the man probably has inside info on Soros who has funded more anti-trump shit than anybody else this past year.

Apart from that, this is basically nothing.

Like Geithner worked for Obama not the other way, right

FUCKING
KEK

>Trump becomes nominee
>Clintion spam hit's Sup Forums
>suddenly articles about how bad Trump is, posted by 3rd world shitholes

>NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>uh this means nothing, shills!
>muh meme magic

Sup Forums belongs to meme loving immigrants from reddit

>Like Geithner worked for Obama not the other way, right
Geithner is a policy maker, Mnuchin is in charge of Campaign Finance

Holy fuck he's not a Jew.

It's not Soros, it's a businessman that worked for Soros and Goldman sachs. Now, to rephrase what's happening in a language you kids will understand.
Let's say you make a game, and you can hire the guys who made BF4. BF4's customer service is disgusting, it's made to steal money from its clients, the paid dlc, everything is bad, but it's a very well made game, it's polished, gameplay is solid, it's optimized, etc, etc. Would you hire the devs if you had the chance? Keep in mind they worked for EA before.

FUCK

Guess I'm a #Hillmissle now

>nothing to see here goyim

>Soros breaths
>Trump also breaths
>Trump = Soros

You could enter the Oppression Olympics with mental gymnastics like that, Trumpette.

>Bwahahahahahahaha!

Hillary 2016

>employee
It's fucking nothing.

Why are you replying to me you fucking moron? I'm agreeing with you.

>BF4 is good
Ok get out now

the choice was between Trump, Trotsky, Merkel, and Cromwell.

now it's down to Trump vs Merkel.

Trump has and will continue to be the best option, even if you don't think of him as a "good" option.

Hello darkness my old friend.

We're not that stupid, belgium proxy and hillary shill.
After you read a line of text, everybody will understand it's a fucking clickbait and/or propaganda. What if instead they wrote.
"Trump hired a very succesfull econimist that used to work for George Soros and Goldman sachs and made them billions."

This is a risky move.
That employee can still be loyal to the cancerous parasite called Soros and sell Trump out.

Eew, no! I don't hire Indians

>Fake
It's not

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-national-finance-chairman

In order to out jew a jew, you gotta have a jew

From a programmer standpoint, it's a very well made game. I already mentioned how its customer oriented features are made to steal from clients so your post was not only unnecessary, but it was stupid as well.

Hahahahahhaha

youtu.be/bvRc7pwnt0U

nose knows

This comment is actually pretty good.

I knew these fucking jews controlled Trump the entire time. It was too good to be true.

yes but BF3 was good tho. I still play it

The guy probably was there for Hilldawg's speeches, and may even have recordings of them

Excellent strategy as usual, Mr. Trump

Pure aryan specimen.

>the recent Rasmussen poll
>shows he has an edge

Bahahahahah he's already desperate and pulling the Romney tactic of sourcing super conservative poll results

This election gon' be guuuud

>hiring someone with intel on the insides goldmansachs
>obviously good at what he does since he got hired by the jewmastets llc
>not only a good source of reliable info as probably a very good dude at what he does

>somehow this is bad

kill yourself

Hmmmm

>desperate man gets increasingly desperate

My question is, if there is anything of substance in those speeches, why hasn't anyone else come forward with what she said?

>(((VVi24BYW)))

This is a CAMPAIGN Finance chairman.. not anything pertaining to his prospective Cabinet if elected... this shouldn't be read as directing his policy construction merely raising funds for the General Election.

>Sup Forums in charge of reading comprehension
For a bunch of white supremacists, you guys sure are fucking stupid. He's hiring someone who used to work for Soros, not Soros himself.

Its the only way out. The jews are behind all your options.

Looks like people were right...

This wouldn't have happened if you just supported Rand Paul.

Finance chairman. Literally nothing wrong with this.

>constantly harp about how being "self-funded" made him a good candidate
>as soon as he wins he hires a big banker exec to "raise money's

Top fucking kek. He's cucking you faggots already, I thought he'd wait until June.

Et tu, Trump?

Hahahahahaha the moment trump starts shilling for the other guys pol turns around and flops. Eastern europe is more seasoned with this bullshit and we can see from a fucking mile awya that trump says shit to get popular and outrageous thats literaly his buisness tactic. He is selling his name.
That being said STILL BETTER THAN KIKE QUEEN HILLARY! No questions asked.

HE IS NOT HIRING SOROS YOU ILLITERATE FUCKING MORONS.

ITT: Everyone proves they don't know how to read

So Soros supports both pro and anti-immigration politics now. What's his game?

>yes goy, nothing wrong with letting the Jews handle the money

Pic related: It's him

I know right? doesn't hold a candle to all of those fantastic columbian games :^)

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

same

OH MY GOD IS THAT REALLY HIM???

Hahahahahahahahaha oh my god my fucking sides

Why is every fuck in this thread missing the comma in the sentence? He hired one of Soros' bookkeepers to take care of his campaign finances. It's a clever move, especially if Soros is an enemy.

How can an entire thread fail so bad at reading comprehension?

also to mention
Corey Lewandosky Trump's former campaing manager used to work for a Koch Funded Advocacy group. Current campaign manager worked against Reagan campaign in the past. These two have not affected Trump's policies in anyway. They're MANAGERS who work. FOR Trump.

>Steven Mnuchin
cool, hope he manages his campaign well.

Ah, the twisty world of politics. A former Soros money magician would be an asset. Key word: "Former". But then again, Hillary is pretty much backed by Soros himself.

The worst people are often in the position to hire the best. I will see how this goes. Still, I am surprised that the retards on this board are still under the impression that Trump was going to be an example of purity.

Such naivety. Either way this election goes, we are fucked. All of them are connected to the establishment in some way. All of them are beholden to "Jews". At least there is comedic value to a Trump election.

Not so much with the others. But oh well. Either fix this shit, the quickest way of doing so is with violence. But what comes after might be worse.

Or shut the fuck up and deal with the future you helped bring about you fat cum slurping, basement dwelling, degenerate stereotype.

Even Hitler had degenerates in his rank user
It's part of the plan

infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

Heads up gents

Someone please shoop the happy merchant hands in there

>nothing here to see goyi- I mean, MAGA

ITT: triggered berniecucks

REEEEEE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

> After acknowledging he will now raise money for the general election, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has named a national finance chairman who has a history with some organizations that could clash with his conservative populist message.

On Thursday, Trump named Steven Mnuchin, the chairman and CEO of private investment firm Dune Capital Management LP, to lead his fundraising.

Mnuchin, according to his Bloomberg profile, was a partner at Goldman Sachs, where he worked for 17 years. He also worked at Soros Fund Management LLC, founded by liberal mega-donor George Soros.
Read more: dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/#ixzz47o3m8j3S

>le funny south park maymays

FUCKING GYPPO SCUM NEEDS TO BE CLEANSED ONCE AND FOR ALL I HOPE YOU GET ASSRAPED BY TURKEY AGAIN

>mfw I support Trump because he makes leftists want to kill themselves
>and I think it would be funny to have Trump as president
>Everything else is just a bonus