Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heyo, it's the dude you all love to hate. Requests are open and whatnot.

>inb4 no effort avatars and repeat requesters

Fresh faggotry inbound.

Close but they beat you

Draw a lumberjack in the forest.

I'll get on that.

That's nice.

is that fucking yung venuz

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

and prince

Request to all if you got nothing to draw

A generic anime girl having a cup of coffee

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesnt actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and thats what's selling Rick and Morty

Yummy pasta

Now I want to listen to Doom Op

Even though I don't like seeing you in the beginning of almost every thread I do enjoy seeing Rukia paired up with pokemon

I don't like this new car.

tldr: your opinion
I don't care. All that just for a post that had no context.

>sheep girl dp
I tried my mang

Looks good Wolf

It's perfect.

Thank wolf.

No.

Have a go at this?

What about sheep girl with bigger horns doing a blowjob :3

>I'll get on that
21 minutes later and nothing. Watch, when he finally posts it's either gonna be him shrugging and saying he couldn't do it or it's gonna be a mass of unrecognizable scribbles

you still up for more requests?

But you just delivered ;>

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

Thank you and no problem

Already drew that character on digital

Maybe she doesnt want to tho?

Yeah i could do some, i guess
Might depend on the request tho

Draw a tree log.

decaf is my favorite animu girl

Requesting a fem werewolf grinding her vagina on a guy's dick.

Well actually, I'm working on it right now. Apologies for not being able to produce the damn mona lisa in five minutes.

Taking requests

TLDR; this guy is a faggot

would you be interested in drawing this handsome boy?

Rude. I didn't say I was taking requests

Especially while I'm on the bus back home

r/ing anal

Rip de drem. What about she doing a 4 arm handjob and titjob :3

dude. all he asked for was a fucking lumberjack. all you had to do was draw a dude with a beard, plaid jacket, and an axe. how the fuck does that take 30+ minutes?

To be fair, I take long myself because I fuck around with tons of layers and a ton of erasing

But then again, I'm not even a good artist to begin with

Requesting Yotsuba with a MF DOOM mask in a swordfight with a dog, but the swords are baguettes.

hell, i just did it in 5

No

You...should at least attempt anatomy.

As far as I know, lumberjacks don't wear cloaks.

Because I know that if I do my usual style, the one I draw cecil in, you'd shit your pants and tell me to leave.

Yes

>my usual style
you don't even understand what a style is

Thanks.

he's a quadruple amputee lumberjack with telekinesis

Maybe next time, ask whether I'm taking requests or not

The answer will prolly be no. Always busy with other things

same, i opened paint and did a quick doodle and it took like three minutes

there's a big difference in taking a long time to produce something good than taking forever to post a shitscribble

your usual style??? what fucking style??? you mean slapping a circle on a square and saying 'LOOK AT MY OC'? i cannot fucking wait to see what masterpiece you're going to post. amaze me.

jesus im fucking laughing

You are lacking.

It seems that you have no ambition to improve either. Alright then.

Mhmm.

Requesting Beanman drawing

I don't think that's Cecil man.

I want my shitscribbles to look pretty, though

Well shit, if nothing I do is good enough for you, just link me the latest /trash/ thread, your fucking majesty.

How dare u.
Baka.

requesting sailor decaf

do what you want, man, but dont expect anyone to bend over and kiss your ass

okay, here you go have fun with all the furries and diaperfags, im sure you'll all get along great

That's the last thing I expect out of draw threads. That, and circlejerking. Yuck

I'm not

>

Give me a bit

With the sheep grill? I dont think shes up for that right now

Pass

>Based wolf

You're the shit, man. This is awesome, thanks.

How dare I get a delivery from the coffee waifu themselves?

Can you draw this cat flipping off the viewer?

sure, take your time!

just a reminder that it's been almost 45 minutes and Circle Head Square Body fag over here has yet to deliver the simplest request imaginable.

Rip x2 :/

>Circle Body Square Head fag
Hm. I wonder why he hasn't delivered.

If I provide picture and detail of girl, think you could draw her getting ass raped?

man i was genuinely excited to see what abomination took him almost an hour to shit out but i guess he took the hint and fucked off finally.

Would u settle for sailor cafeen instead?
Um. Ask me in an hour or so.

Heck yes, gib me the sailor coffee!!

Will do, though, what you posted could be considered a delivery

Well maybe if you hadn't had been such a douchebag, maybe he would've had a bit more initiative to actually do something, but since you decide to instead be a dick, he likely decided it just wasn't worth it.

>

No problem mang

>flipping off
But how?

Sorry mang

Trips tell me yes
But my incapability of drawing irl is telling me no

and nothing of value was lost

We know it's you, stop talking in 3rd person

why are you referring to yourself in the third person

Literally 5 seconds apart
>inb4 s-samefag!

THE SPOOKY BOY! i love it, thank you!!

nice third-person, fag. we all know it's you. just post what you were doing so we can see what was taking you so long.

Just like this. Maybe a tiny claw on his middle finger too.

Well maybe you would've lost something of value if instead of just screamin at him to leave, you actually helped him improve instead. Now I know what you're gonna say. "He's never gonna improve! He needs to leave and never come back!" And first of all, stop. Just stop. You're not accomplishing anything. Spamming somebody with hate doesn't help anything. All it does is feed your bottomless pit of an ego and it's honestly just fucking sad. Instead of trying to destroy all of his confidence, why not give him tips on how to improve? "His """"""""character"""""""""" is just a circle on a square!" Oh, piss off. You're acting like that's the only thing he's capable of drawing, when it really isn't. Whenever he does deliver, all you do is shoot him down, which is likely the reason he didn't deliver your fucking lumberjack in the first place. Really, it's just shameful that you have to be this way. It really is.

been a while but I'll take some request. I got time to kill

and nothing of value was lost.

>I think he mad

I'm not reading all that.

Requesting Rosemon having her tits slapped, erect nipples and all that

Np :/. I though u were taking almost every request. Next time ill ask for other kind of characters.

>""""""""
stop doing this

Make a more complex character

Wow, a repeated comeback that makes no sense in terms of what it's a comeback to. How original.