How will our civilization end, ending resources or global warming ?

How will our civilization end, ending resources or global warming ?
Either way will it be famine that drives us out of the big cities ?

Nuclear bomb.

I'd say global warming, if resources are needed people will go to extreme lengths to get them, as long as they profit. We have already seen the effects of global warming, and it's looks like it's only going to get worse.

>global warming
>end civilization
How?

do you think so because global warming will hit us first because without oil for example there is no fertilizer or gas. no single farmer growing crops for hundreds of people.

less farm land, less easy accessible water, less food. international conflicts and a refugee crisis bigger than anything we have ever seen.

None of which would threaten our civilization as a whole. At the extremes they'd curb population growth but nothing ultimately that serious

>Sea level rises 65.8368 meters
>Extreme weather like hurricanes and shit is pretty normal now
>Huge desert expansions
>Famine
>drought
>refugee crisis all over the world

I think this will pretty much be the end of society as we know it

You have a point with fertilizer, maybe something else will come up that will replace what we currently use. As for gas, we have other viable options that are already developed.

>end of society
I suppose that could be argued but it's not what the OP asked

There will always be some fuckers that outlive disasters so I guess society as we know it is the best I can do.

what about the theory of greenland melting and canceling the golf stream. can't remember the details but from what i understood that introduced the last ice age. im pretty sure europe would be affected but i dont know about north america.

Moon decides to migrate to Europe

If the golf stream changes directions the weather would pretty much be like Alaska and northern parts of Canada, so it's quite possible to survive that. It could have a snowball effect, but shit, people survived in caves 10k years ago in Europe, so with the technology we have to day it pretty much wouldn't be a problem.

>would pretty much be like Alaska and northern parts of Canada
source, sir ?

As of now I don't have a viable source, I read something like what I stated ages ago somewhere during my studies.

because looking at the last ice age there were glaciers as big as OP's faggotry

Don't worry user, we'd do it like in the movies.
>Assemble a politically correct group of inexperienced young scientists that are bound to cause drama and make bad decisions
>Send them to the bottom of the ocean in a newly invented top secret high tech military submarine prototype
>Nuke the shit out of the gulf stream because that always works and also 'MURRICA!!

Global warming, war and famine will put humanity into terminal decline. A major natural disaster will end us. Just like the dinosaurs

Only in the northern parts, the world looked something like this 20 thousand years ago

>climate change
>temperatures rise
>gulf stream stops
>temperatures plummet

Trips of truth

Nukes, almost guaranteed at this point

so the new supelpowel will be china ?

>not sure if bait or actually stupid

Neither, just think about it.

so what does this mean. we all die and china rules the world ?