This kid at my school believes he is going to be an army man and save us from isis, what do I do Sup Forums

This kid at my school believes he is going to be an army man and save us from isis, what do I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnhbqKK4LwE
youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
youtu.be/lHaPRM53l80
youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY
youtu.be/YHOcSMI-nOg
youtu.be/Z9ow3Gonhz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let him have a goal in life.

Nothing? What do you care OP?

tell him good luck with that. let me know how it works our.

Do what everyone else at an American school.

Shoot him.

Mind your own fucking business?

Your a basement dwelling troll. You wouldn't say shit to his face.

He just goes on rants about how he's going to save the world, he's just one of THOSE freshmen I want to exterminate, he dresses in an army uniform every day

Let him join the army and die for other ppls economical interests?
I mean look at this retard....

best idea

Underage b&

Sounds like you have some personal issues OP.

Just let it go.

>what do I do Sup Forums
the same you dumb faggot. he is awesome

if you're genuinely concerned but also see these autists have a point, like me, then maybe you should push him to work out and eat properly and maybe start boxing or MMA or something because he does look like the type whose gun will jam and he'll get stabbed in 5 minutes

If you kids knew him you wouldn't be acting like white knights

Thank him for his service and admit that the kid got more courage than you, after that get out of Sup Forums underage

Underrated post

Dude at least this kid wants to do something with his life, now whether what he wants is a good/bad idea is not for you to judge he can choose to do whatever the fuck he wants. Why would you do anything to him? How pathetic of a human are you?

OP is a pathetic basement dweller with nothing going for him in life.

why dont you do something useful and join him in the army you neckbeard

OP... you sound young and probably underage b& so I don't really expect you to heed this advice but you'll reach a point in your life where you find peace in yourself and the world around you. After you finally learn to obey this mantra, good shit will start to happen to. Here's my advice:

You have limited fucks to give and most things are not fuckworthy.

This kid you have a problem with is one of them.

Be at peace my friend.

you seem to be legit retarded

Dubs and I will

Support him....Make him stronger....Give him a gun send him on his way...

youtu.be/xnhbqKK4LwE

He'll either become Captain America or Captain Columbine.

Only time will tell

is it too soon to hold F for respect?

That dude just looks like the guy that's either gonna shoot a mortar straight up or get fragged by his own squad.

Also....Pray that OP delivers...for us all

Thanks for your service pvt Berry

hes to weak to properly do a columbine...needs training

Be told "I told you so" when he saves the free world. Kek bless him.

Well to start off tell him to put on his name tag right. It should be right edge to edge with the pocket.

agreed....KeK bless him...

Let him do what he wants, you nosy faggot. If he bugs you about it, tell him to fuck off.

>JROTC uniform, means the kid is in high school
>OP is most likely underage

OP? OOOOP? I have a question:

How will it benefit you if this kid does one thing or the other? Why do you give a fuck? Have you tried just smoking weed? It might help you with your mental problems.

I would support him...But im also over 21 years old and believe everyone can be a hero...or an hero

fuck when Autism Attacks...go

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg

While I do agree it's cringy as fuck. Who cares. He's not bothering you personally. If it's that bad just tell him to Stfu and move on with your life I got by 4 years of that type of shit.

lol, i was in jrotc all 4 years of highschool

now i smoke weed everyday

youtu.be/lHaPRM53l80

youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY

Well, I mean, you've seen Full Metal Jacket, I hope...

Cause what I see is the next Pvt. Pyle

>exterminate

faaaaaaggoooootttttttt

>Let him know about the physical rigors it includes
>Introduce him to the gym life
>Watch as he becomes actual Captain America
>Soon he will be an unstoppable force of patriotism and autism
>Captain 'Tism, Captism for short
>Captism will soon start slaying poon left and right, despite him being far into the spectrum
>Captism will be the best wingman and hook you up with some dumb motherfucking sluts
>You will look back on the day that you created an autistic superhero and finally got laid
>TLDR this kid has more puss slaying potential than you faggot.

youtu.be/YHOcSMI-nOg

cant wait until white people are extinct

Anybody who joins the US military or has served in the armed forces should be shot in the street like the trash they are.

Leave him alone and go post bananas on a ylyl thread OP. You fag.

Also, I did 9/11

Cant wait till all those niggers eventually die

Suck his cock to express gratitude??

First off, get your military branches correct you dumbass, it makes you look like an ass.

Accept that he - however naively - is trying to change the world for the better, whereas you are ridiculing him on Sup Forums. Then kill yourself.

Shut up Eurocunt libshit.

funny they are all white people...SO blacks are sub human to autistic whites?

LOl its hard being number one...all the jelly haters trying to get on this dick...
youtu.be/Z9ow3Gonhz0

I wish America would stop bailing out trash like you

its also funny how the US is gonna have to bail you out after the muslims take over Europe..be glad that Muhammad wasnt like Jesus and taught his people how to build boats...

Cry cause hell probably join up get ripped come back and fuck your girl while yo languish as a civie

Support him cause your pussy ass is going to stay on Sup Forums and bitch about newfags while he is going to defend your right to bitch about newfags.