newsru.com/russia/16nov2010/kurban_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who trusts this is the real cancer actually

Your grammer gave me cancer.

>[
nigger iam muslim

>ohnohesretarded.jpg

Fuck of nigger muslim

Maybe because I'm french, be shameful instead, I know your language, you don't know mine

You're cancer.

It is indeed sad but the French as well as other European countries only have themselves to blame

No, I don't believe in Islam.

> pic on right not from 2016

OP sucks Muslim cock for breakfast

It's not even Paris.
But yeah, too many shitlords praying outdoors, but always in some spots in downtown slums.

Alhamdulilah, inshallah one day we will take over the world. OP, I will enjoy watching you get your neck slit at seeing your filthy kuffar blood spill over the ground you once called "home".

And*
Fucking autocorrect, when we Muslims take over the world, I will personally walk up to the Apple HQ and fuck Tim Cook in the ass for inventing autocorrect, I will then steal Apple and call it Falafel©

>"one day we will take over the world"
Lel
Let me know when you stop fucking goats and stop killing each other over who shit in your mud hut you filthy sand nigger.

I feel sorry for you. I would feel angry to see that filth on my streets.

Right is better retard

There
I fixed it for you

>Englightened

why should I trust somebody who can't even spell

Multiculturalism is cancer.Paris is shit only 40% of people there have European origin there.

>Religion is cancer

Fix'd

>Let me know
I'd rather just fucking cut you in half, disgusting kuffar.
I will laught while you burn for eternity in the fires of hell.

Subhanallah, Allah warned us about these filthy kuffars, he warned us, but pathetic, WEAK Muslims didn't listen, Ibn Saud, didn't fucking listen, they all deserve to die for what they have done too.

Left is even better now

tfw there isn't even a single Muslim country that is prosperous by their own merit and not because of western discoveries

WTF when did Sup Forums turn into my uncle's fucking facebook account?

fuck islam .

>implying any country is prosperous by its own merit
We are the HUMAN race, we are supposed to help and care for each other, not cut each other off because of which human was born on which section of the earth.

if the picture on the right was taken in Paris in 2016 how do you explain pic related ?

Will you be saying that when Allah casts you into the fires of hell?
You will be begging for mercy, but you will be shown none.

Muslim genocide is the obvious answer to most of the world's problems but no one in power has the balls to admit it.

You're fake news

where is it?

Because the muslim swine have obviously taken over that much of Paris and remade it in their image. Duh.

One guy willing to throw a molotov cocktail into that crowd could shake things up quite a bit.

this

Muslims are so pathetic and disgusting looking. They just come across as untrustworthy. Greasy hair, skinny, big nose and really creepy with girls - hence why they marry their cousins back in shitskinstan

obviously in a country where people use cyrilic alphabet, not in Paris.

The only place in Paris where people used to pray in the street was Myrha Street and it stoped a couple of years ago after we gave to the muslim inhabitant of the neighbourhood a place to pray

lmao the top and bottom are basically the same. both even hate jews

how do you explain the big sign in russian if it's supposed to be in Paris ?

That was actually grammatically correct, although clumsy.

True, probably Chechnya.

it's supposed to be in Moscow if you trust google image

Je complète quatre ans de français, j'aime ce qui était autrefois votre culture. You are just so worldly

>one day we will take over the world
>take over

You misspelled the word "destroy".

Yeah, definitely not

Tell that to the Muslims.

Vote Le Pen

Also, what does that have to do with punctuation?

newsru.com/russia/16nov2010/kurban_2.html

>Marine will never lock your oui oui up in chastity and make you her foot slave.

Why live?

This

>But yeah, too many shitlords praying outdoors, but always in some spots in downtown slums.

Where are they praying outdoors in France in 2017 ? Give me a source.

>Why live?

because Marion

underrated post

Why is she always associated with Marine? Did Marine raise her? I thought she was her daughter for awhile.

nice grill

She's her niece, and she's a representative for Front National

fix'd

>grammer
Grammar. Grammar, you fucktard.

>Islam Is Cancer

The purpose of bringing poor people from other countries is to create a massive underclass to elevate the rest of society and grow the economy faster. China, India, and Brazil are pulling ahead of individual European states by having an evergrowing class of people who've no hope of elevation and no need or desire to save money.

Europe's only hope for staying ahead on the world stage is to bring in masses of brown people. It works like a pyramid.

Anyone believes that shit is a fag

Like ain't Christians going to hell if they fuck before they're married.

Gay shit man. Gay

If you build your house on a foundation of shit, the entire thing will collapse.

Depends on the sect. There is a Jewish Muslim alliance where I'm from. Those are some chill Muslims. My parents used to live in Turkey and they knew some chill Muslims there as well. Unfortunately there are some unchill motherfuckers out there that are fucking shit up.

Chechen muslims. God, does America have to explain EVERYTHING to the rest of the world? Smh

Holy shit. I was trolling with the above Chechen response.. well played bro.

Would ejaculate into with the force of a 1,000,000 suns.

Then how come the Irish didn't completely destroy the united States yet? They fucked shit up for a while but Oreilly aside they chilled the fuck out.

They're a net drain on the fiscal balance and on wages. I don't understand how this helps people.

>China, India, and Brazil are pulling ahead of individual European states by having an evergrowing class of people who've no hope of elevation and no need or desire to save money.
Saving money grows the economy. These people push the economy into deficit, reducing savings.
If they're growing faster it's because developing economies almost always grow faster.

Anyone who has actually been to Paris knows that this is not true at all.

>grammer
kek nice job fuckface

The Irish didn't regularly preach that everyone that didn't come from their culture was a subhuman animal that should be slaughtered.

Just because the circumstances are similar doesn't mean that the peoples are similar.

The sign reads "parking", how do you explain that the parking sign is in russian if it's in Paris ?

implying Muslims feel the same way about
>jews
>gays
>women
>children
>christians
>anyone who does not believe in their faith

wow observant
u should work as a spy

How come we killed hitler for what he did..because he didnt have a religion that tells him to slay all non Islamics???? Hell they hates jewa AND the rest of the world...

Are we waiting for a holocaust first???

i was just thinking that

Europe doesn't have time to philosophize the issue. If what India, China, and Brazil are building on is shit it's working and that's the bottom line.

She's trying to take a racist anti-Semitic party mainstream by toning down their shit and failing miserably at it right now. If she wasn't a complete moron she would have jumped ship by now and formed her own party without all the baggage.

All religion is cancer, you jesus loving fucks.

I think the consensus is that about 73% of muslims have similar views on those issues.

In that they don't trust jews, they don't want gay friends, women are destined to subservience to men, and that christians seek to destroy the muslim faith.

She seems to be keeping pace with Macron fairly well, despite.

Nationalist policies are the new Win-Condition.

kek back to leedit & kys

On the other hand you have Christians who believe all that and that jews are out to destroy the Christian faith and immigrants are out to destroy the white race. Le Pen for example

It's changing quickly though.

Keep these filthy fucking people out

That's the Taj Mahal, it's not even for Muslims. Hindus hate Muslims more than any other group

Have you actually seen non-tourist spots in India, China, or Brazil?

Absurdly high crime, gargantuan piles of trash and refuse... There might be a small portion of the country that's advancing rapidly and cleanly, but they're doing it at the expense of everything else within it.

If that's what you want for Europe, go for it.

this

> immigrants are out to destroy the white race
Eh, not really

> jews are out to destroy the Christian faith
Yes. Jews HATE Christianity. Take some redpills kid

Interestingly, many country's metrics define certain kinds of "arab" as a kind of "white."

So it might actually be going up faster than that.

hitler did nothing wrong

Je suis drole. Nous allons le cinema. Sucky sucky dick ;)

I don't think it's what I thought it was though
It's probably some company or something

are you retarded ? these numbers aren't for Paris, France but for Paris, Texas.

Do you really believe that there was "american indian" in Paris, France ?

J'ai une Tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

lol it says texas on the top of the page