RON PAUL HAPPENING

>Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State?
twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/not-much-difference-between-trump-clinton
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/neocon-panic-attack-what-if-ron-paul-is-trumps-secretary-of-state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Board_of_Governors
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-koch-exclusive-idUSMTZSAPEC32FPEGCF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pray for this !

I'll be dancing in the streets if this happens

That would be neat but Dr. Paul has been very vocal in his dislike of Mr. Trump. I don't see how such an appointment would be plausible.

his song was running against him

I would love it, but he has been pretty vocally against trump, it's kinda pathetic for him to turn around and ask trump for a job now

ITS HAPPENING

>twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS REAL HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

HAPPENING!

Good morning Dr Paul!

If Trump and Paul teamed up it would be interesting.

Work as a bit of a checks and balances system.
>Donald why don't we let in these Syrians, the rules of the NAP state we should
>theyre crazy Ron, no why do you insist herein be legalized?
>because it's not your right to take my money to tell other they can't inject

Freedom and nationalism. Is there such a thing?

Ron Paul is too autistic to work with.

Oh now he wants a seat at the table.

Fuck this old bastard and his manlet son.

this, basically.

i am guessing OP is ignorant of Ron Paul's rather vehement opposition to Trump. Paul left no room for retraction or mitigation; he believes he's an aspiring autocrat, and basically everything Paul has crusaded against his whole political life.

so... not a chance.

This is going to win every Libertarian vote in the country.

This would also shut down people who call Trump a fascist or someone who seems to expand executive power. Paul would keep him in check.

Its over for the Neocons....

ITSSSSS HAPPENING

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

But he's too late, Jeff Sessions is already secretary of state

Ron Paul for treasury secretary?

I dunno, it'd be a nice gesture. "I'll work with people even if they've been against me in the past because I care about getting the best man for the job" sort of thing. It would also pull in a lot of people who wouldn't have voted for Trump otherwise.

If we really Paul as secretary of state and Webb as VP I'll be convinced I've died and gone to heaven.

Nah, keep this autistic fuck out.

Why did he personally Tweet that out then? Someone from the Trump campaign clearly gave him a call.

I would cum for days.

Not a chance. Ron Paul lost my support after his pathetic campaign. He let himself get thrown to the side. Now he's been criticizing Trump for not taking it up the ass like he did. Pathetic!

RAND 4 SUPREME COURT

>Freedom and nationalism. Is there such a thing?

maybe... some kind of..
National Capitalism

>Freedom and nationalism. Is there such a thing?
ONLY IN THE FREEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

>jim webb vp
>ron paul secretary of state
>carson surgeon general
>david duke homeland security

Don't lie to me my erection can only hold so much

M E M E
A
G
I
C

That's what I call my views.

>mfw Trump wins and appoints Ron Paul to be chairman of the Federal Reserve

HOLY FUCKING TITS

IM DRY HEAVING RIGHT NOW AND CUMMING

I wonder if this was the anti trumper hoping on the train that don talked about

>david duke homeland security

KEK

after the next big chimp out, Trump will create the department of niggers and appoint Duke to take care of it

>best man for the job

Cruzmissles on suicide watch

It would definitely help trump win with the conservatives and the millennials, on top of making him look good-natured and forgiving

It's just kind of pathetic for everyone to attack him and suddenly ask for handouts as soon as he wins

And I love Ron Paul, I shilled for him in 2012 btw. I would actually take him over trump right now, let alone choose him for SoS.

That's politics I guess

I hope this happens

Totally fuckinG amazing, with the Donald in all his presidential gloriousness, America would blow up in awesomess and bring hope to the world.

>chris Christie-department of donut eating

>ron paul basically admitting to being secretary of state
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKBALLS, THE MEME SINGULARITY IS HERE, ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, QUE THE REACTION IMAGES FOLKS THIS IS GOD DAMN HUGE!

He still sounds pretty buttblasted in the actual article. I would cream buckets if this ended up happening though.

DONT FUCKING TEASE ME

IM CRYING RIGHT NOW

TRUMP PRESIDENT
CARSON VP
RON PAUL SECRETARY OF STATE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PLEASE FUCKING HAPPEN

>in the actual article
>source is a tweet

U wot m8

Meanwhile 20 hours ago

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/not-much-difference-between-trump-clinton
Reporter: "You Sir have said you wouldn't support Donald Trump, have you changed at all? Where do you stand now?"
Ron Paul: "No I don't think he offers anything and hardly do I think Hillary offers anything"

Put him in charge of public school menus and fix what Michelle fucked up

because he was linking to an article.

"Neocon Panic Attack! What if Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State?" is the headline of the article.

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/neocon-panic-attack-what-if-ron-paul-is-trumps-secretary-of-state

that is the article linked to in the tweet.

the federal reserve is a private bank, the government can't "appoint" anyone to anything within t

ME TOO BRO HOLY FUKKKKKING SHIT MAN THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

MAKE IT HAPPEN

TRUMP/WEBB WITH FUCKING PAUL IN THERE TOO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

IM GOING TO GO MASTURBATE 1237 TIMES TO END THE FED AND CALM MY BONER

There's a link to one of Ron Paul's article.

Too much maple syrup?

Is he serious?? I thought he pledged never to support Trump. I guess the art of the deal wins again

can i have a list of jim webb's accomplishments?

>As stipulated by the Banking Act of 1935, the President of the United States appoints the seven members of the Board of Governors; they must then be confirmed by the Senate and serve for 14 years only.[6] Once appointed, Governors may not be removed from office for their policy opinions.[1]

>The nominees for chair and vice-chair may be chosen by the President from among the sitting Governors for four-year terms; these appointments are also subject to Senate confirmation.[7] By law, the chair reports twice a year to Congress on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy objectives. He or she also testifies before Congress on numerous other issues and meets periodically with the Treasury Secretary.

It's possible. It'd be a long-term plan though

IM ON KROKODIL

USA! USA! USA!

It's just a stupid "what if" article. You faggots got my hopes up...

He killed commies. Thats enough for me.

>fed conspiracy theorist doesn't actually know how the fed operates
kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Board_of_Governors

yeah but ron paul was the one who linked it, its not some random shit ass article. its ron paul pushing the idea he might very well end up as secretary of state under trump.

My boner is currently being tested by geologists, they say it's the hardest material in our universe.

>Sec. State Ron Paul
How more fuckig good can Trump cabinet get?

oh, I guess you learn something new every day

OK YOU IDEALIST OLD FUCKING COOT. ALL THESE YEARS YOU'VE SPENT PREACHING LIBERTARIAN VALUES ARE ABOUT TO PAY OFF. I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU DON'T SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY, WHEN TRUMP COMES KNOCKING YOU BETTER FUCKING ANSWER.

There is no way Trump doesn't browse pol. There is absolutely no way!

Hope you are right. That would be fucking awesome.

>Why did he personally Tweet that out then? Someone from the Trump campaign clearly gave him a call.

Did you even go to his twitter? The tweet was a link to an article that had a story about the topic but WOW ITS NOTHING

RP has been talking shit about trump from day one.

MAKE AMERICA BASED AGAIN

He doesn't directly browse Sup Forums, but he HAS to know of us. He's directly retweeted our memes and has directly made reference to "his internet people".

That and he's been dogwhistling hard. Using ideas/terms/phrases that have just enough plausible deniability to make objections seem far-fetched, but too many coincidences all the same. For example, using the phrase "america first" which is absolutely reasonable to any red-blooded american but makes the jews shit themselves because of previous pre-WW2 connotations of antisemitism.

It will be krimspy kreme

yes

>before Trump calls: libertarian cuck
>after Trump calls: LIBERTY! NATIONALISM! GAS THE FED BANK WAR NOW

Make Libertarians great again

>implying he doesn't lurk here
>implying all kinds of shit when we've had one of the trumps actually post here before.

Is sessions the VP pick? Is that why they're trying to fill his position?

If he doesn't actively lurk, then someone really close to him does.

I'm honestly surprised theres been absolutely no copy pasta popping up about this.

10/10

Ron Paul is perhaps the only politician that established Jews want even less in power than Trump.

Could you imagine all the bring back the troops rallies? The grand audit of the Federal Reserve?

YEEESSSSS

YYYEEEEEEEESSSS

Who is Ron Paul?

I doubt this even more now, 3 tweets before that one he is comparing Trump to Hillary.

He should get McAffee to drop out and be VP, with Ron Paul as Secretary of State.

some cuck

Rev up the MEAN MEME MACHINE

Wait...when!?

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

HE WAS JUST LINKING TO AN ARTICLE

HOLY SHIT

Even harder than our hardest metal(aka diamond)?

>Trump President
>Webb VP
>Paul Secretary of State
>Christie Secretary of Donuts
>Duke Secretary of Homeland Security
>Milo Press Secretary
>Carson Surgeon General

this would be 2 good

2 b tru

stop playin ron

ill pray 2 kek just incase

No, I don't believe he directly posts/browses here. But I do believe that there are people on his team that do, and they tell him about us.

W E W
E
W

Can Trump assemble a supreme meme team?

Hope is for liberals. We can use meme magic to make it happen.

H A P P E N
A
P
P
E
N

Yes.

Some had said that he'd make anime real. But Trump is going all-in. He's gonna make memes real

waitwut?
Did he actually come around?!
Did the Don finally bring him over to see things from his perspective!?
GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!
MY BROTHERS IN ARMS WILL RETURN TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE ME!!!!

MUH

FUCKING

DICK

IS DIAMONDS!!!!!

A past Congressmen with a vision. He's essentially the guy that converted the next generation of Libertarians. He didn't invent it, but when he ran for President in 2012 it gathered a lot of attention from both Liberals and Conservatives. A lot of people saw him as a happy medium. In reality he is against Authoritarianism in most forms, from either side of the aisle.

So essentially, yes to guns, yes to weed, yes to consenting adults fucking each other, "REEEEE GOVERNMENT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".

Most importantly though, he opposes Globalism.

This was Trump's intention all along

You see, Trump is a crypto libertarian
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-koch-exclusive-idUSMTZSAPEC32FPEGCF

he was diagnosed with cancer back in 09 and in 2012 with only 2 months to live he watched in a furious rage, from his hospice bed, his idol, senator Ron paul getting fucked in the arse by GOP Demons and get completely ignored by the rats in the media...

Trump just couldn't accept dying while his country and his hero were in dire need, he could not accept Ron Paul's failure to secure the nomination

awesome

Ron as secretary of state, rand for treasury, webb for vp, christie for attorney general, carson for surgeon general

Trump you fag. If you don't come to Sup Forums directly and thank us for our support I will be really dissapointed in you.

Please God Emperor Trump. Just a one post with timestamp and/or shoe on head.

Pls be true
But this would be nice so of course it wont happen

>libertarians
>not bending over for the barbed globalist cock at every opportunity