Hey Sup Forums. I'm currently at work and I'm not sure if I should make a big deal out of this or not

Hey Sup Forums. I'm currently at work and I'm not sure if I should make a big deal out of this or not.

I'm 24 years old and yesterday 8 hours after taking my adhd medication, I wasn't thinking and took pre workout before going to the gym at 1am. Everything was fine until in the middle of a rep I felt my chest tighten, suffered shortness of breath and was slightly dizzy. It continued however not as severely as I got home. I was coughing a lot.. As it felt like there was mucus or something but nothing came up.

I feel feel slightly faint with mild chest pains and shortness of breath. However I walked for 2 miles earlier and felt perfectly fine during that time period... I have no pains related to a heart attack besides the chest so wtf should I do. Am I alright for now or should I go to the ER immediately?

Also to note I don't look pale or any of those symptoms. So wtf is wrong with me. Should I tough it out?

I'm a doctor

You have AIDS

Dehydrated

If this was a heart attack I've had like 5 heart attacks already and I'm 32. I'm sure you're ok. Or maybe you aren't

Congestive heart failure, er

Dr dub dubs

Drink at least a gallon of water per day.
Do not stack stimulants and energy supplements.
Do not take energy supplements.

Give it an hour or so. If problems persist go to the ER, better safe than sorry. I'm sure you'd rather pay 200$'s than die.

Did you eat anything? Might be low blood sugar.

Plus you sound like a pussy, so I'm assuming most of it is all in your head.

It's lupus

both uppers, mixing caffeine with any stimulant is a recipe for either disaster or amping up ur trip (drunk and high for example)

You're just an idiot lol, of course you're going to feel that way

I'm a pussy for not wanting to pass out and die on the pavement? Gtfo faggot

It's never lupus

Probably a panic attack but but don't putzer and go to the hospital

You probably just got dehydrated and took a dry breath or some shit.

>my adhd medication
kys

>should I go to the ER immediately?
You should light some candles and take a bublbe bath, Precious.

If it keeps up afterwards have a good cry while holding your cat, Sweety.

probably a panick attack just breath slowly inhale air touch with the tip of your tongue the roof of your mouth and let the air go, do this various times trust me im not a doctor.
it will make you sleepy do.

also a long walk to the beach.