Weed does not exist

Weed does not exist.

Cannot be gotten, all connections end up flaking out before any trade can be established.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8SQDq4kcjE
hansamkt2rr6nfg3.onion/category/95/
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow it yourself?

That would require getting seeds and or clones.

>so get some if you cant buy weed

Get how?

Come visit Colorado, we are waiting with open arms.

Where do you live ?

Cannot afford a trip, cannot afford a medical card.

Delaware.

I was there 2 years ago and weed was still too expensive. At least for out of state people.

2 years ago the personal limit for out of staters was a quarter ounce. In June 2016 this was increased to a full ounce.

Many dispensaries have a full ounce for ~$100. If you cannot afford that, then you cannot afford to smoke weed.

If you cannot afford a bus ticket to Denver then you cannot afford to smoke weed. Maybe focus on getting a better job first.

Travel cost and time to do so are pretty prohibitive, but the prices don't seem unreasonable. Stuff ain't exactly chiseled from a Mexican brick.

I have the better job, I don't have the time.

Over the internet you can get seeds most sides send it anonymously dont know how it is in america europoor here

Try looking up the tax rates on weed in the area you plan to visit. In Denver there will be a 38% sales tax on your weed.

In Trinidad CO (where I live) the sales tax is 22%. Still high, but the weed here is cheaper than anywhere else in the state. My local dispensary offers quality buds for $10/g TAX INCLUDED

If you're pressed for time, go hang out around a local college. Find some kids with dreadlocks and ask if you can buy some weed from them.

99% of the time you'll score some dank

live life.

I got stood up four times by college kids and I go to the damn college.

Send instructions

Get real stoner friends. Everyone smokes weed. Don't be an autist. Go to a liberal area and politely ask. My friend had no contacts drove to Ann Arbor, Michigan and asked the first college-aged person he saw. Hooked him up with an quarter from a dealer around the corner. Ann Arbor has great weed.

Yeah, weed dealers are shitty. That's why I moved to Colorado.

Can confirm, Michigan has some dankitty dank

See the following:

It better be. 30 dollar eights are the MI norm even with mids and dispesary grade around Detroit. 15/g for some stank nuggets.

Michigan must be getting it by the truckload.

>
>Get how?
Follow this tutorial youtu.be/G8SQDq4kcjE

Hansa is a great market to get whatever you need, been using it for over a year now

i love michigan for its weed alot of despos downtown in detriot have 5 dollars grams

In the ghetto everyone grows. In the Detroit Brightmoor neghborhood all those burned out lots peoole border their fences with them. Rabbit-weed mostly. Picked some off a plant microwavedcit and smoked. It aint bad.

Start being an adult.

>
>>
>>Get how?
>Follow this tutorial youtu.be/G8SQDq4kcjE
>Hansa is a great market to get whatever you need, been using it for over a year now
Edit: Here's the hansa market link for seeds get any strain you want cheap at and grow your shit.
hansamkt2rr6nfg3.onion/category/95/

yep its awesome cant wait to it becomes fully legal here weed will practicly be free

In the rural mid-state is the sweet spot. Pinconning and Charlotte. Nothing to do but grow dro. During harvest season it's so plentiful they try using it as currency. Dirt cheap kush. Been potting with coffee and cocoa lately. Sweet mellow taste.

Or it will have state and federal taxes that will rape you for it.

>pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
>Get LSD
Literally the best thing you can buy for less than $10. Way cheaper than weed too.

checked

lel never

I like the West Side ones when I had an area cardholder. Telegraph weed. Fenkell weed. The really good cheap 24hour coney islands. A beater car. Bliss.

Gotta be careful. I always get N-BOME or 2ci

How do they ship to to you, though?

Do they still only sell shit weed to out of staters? They wanted $80 for a quarter ounce of decent weed when I was there (2 yrs ago). I could get cheaper weed but the buds weren't trimmed and the biggest bud was the size of my pinky nail.

$80 doesn't sound unreasonable for a quarter, but usually quality is dependent on the dispensary.

Also, the cheaper weed, I had to smoke a whole joint to myself to get high.

> (You)
>How do they ship to to you, though?
Watch the video, for most products they out everything in double to triple vacuumed sealed mylar bags

>live in washington
>see dispensart billboard that say "weed" or " marijuana in bold letters
>been getting weed since highschool from friend's older brother that works at dispensary
>picking up right now

I'm curious how much of a struggle or non struggle the other states have obtaining the marijuanas.

Think about it. If it's legal to grow a personal stash, then it won't be hard to find black market weed for way cheaper than dispensaries. This is already the norm in legal states.

I meant address wise. How trustworthy are the seller ratings?

at medicine man

So far the struggle is real

In Delaware, anyway.

My local store sells 3 levels: $60 for the cheap, weak stuff, up to 22% THC for $80 per quarter, and $100/q for stuff up to 30% THC

Check out more than 1 store next time.

I'm an oldfag so it's impossible.

Grow your own.

I always found them quite reliable, plenty of forums too where people discuss vendors. Vendors that sell shite or scam get bad reputations very quickly

So it sounds like good weed is actually more expensive than Amsterdam. Fuck that. I have skymiles so I can fly there free and stay in hostels. Been there 3 times. I was so disappointed in CO and their weed. I liked the outdoors though.

Might have to consider that when my paycheck comes in. Are shipping times usually reasonable?

Missouri is alright but you get a lot of droughts where everyone is just out, relies primarily on people ferrying it across Kansas. Price isn't great either, like $15-20 a gram.

>does not exist
Derp grow your own
>does not exist

Cannot get seeds or clones and living situation doesn't really facilitate it.

>
>Might have to consider that when my paycheck comes in. Are shipping times usually reasonable?
The packages come within 3-5days don't out false names as the shipping company knows who lives where so if they find a fake name it'll most likely be sent to the cops or returned.

>82
dude its weed yes if you grow it in perfect condition it will be better but its called weed for a reason the shit will grow anywhere

Legal responsibility goes to the sender. Would not be a problem.

In Amsterdam you can only buy like 1 joint at a time for 6 euro. Most of the time it's a half gram. Meanwhile in Corado my dispensary sells full gram joints for $5. I can buy up to 28 of them at once and I can enjoy them in the comfort of my own home.

Enjoy your coffee house though.

Again, that requires getting seeds.

smak banannnas

Why not buy via internet?

dont smoke weed anymore

Why would you buy joints? Can you not roll?

When I was in Amsterdam the per person limit was 5 grams

>Enjoy your coffee house though.
coffee shops are actually great places to meet people especially if you don't like drinking

kek OP damn I feel sorry for you fagits

>tfw I live in a medical/rec state

Sucks to suck, faggot.

It's hard to find reliable people who smoke and sell weed.

How can you not find weed? Wtf?

1. autism
and/or
2. old as fuck

Go to Colorado. I'd tell you to come to my state, but we don't want your stupid ass here.

For sure what a faggot

You don't need a doctors rec to smoke in Colorado, retard

Can confirm. Dispensaries are a treat. Black market nigger weed more often. Restaurant weed is pretty good quality. Got oil a few times from one of our cooks.

''i live in colorado lol'' ''juss grow it yourself''
''get a doc paper''
yall just need a good plug, mine comes in 20 min or less everytime and parks in my driveway lol

I had a similar problem; dealers were either flaky or sketchy as fuck, and driving around with weed after dealing with said dealers was scary as well....ordered seeds, grew my own, haven't paid for weed in years