Why did God have to take him away from us so soon?

Why did God have to take him away from us so soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwTLDNUS76w
youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA
dlisted.com/2011/05/26/kurt-cobain-had-huge-peen-so-says-courtney-love/8/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/billy-corgan-courtney-lov_n_6303244.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you jump into a random river for a swim?

this isnt even good bait

i'm dead serious. he went for a swim fully clothed. did he know the area well?

>what is testing his faith for 100 alex

He deserved it tho, how daft can someone be to go swimming in a river with their boots on

He took a lot of risks and it finally caught up to him. He had gone swimming with his clothes on before and did a bunch of stuff like that all the time with a carefree attitude. He took too much of a risk by going swimming at night in a area with high boat traffic. It's really unfortunate since he was very talented and had his whole future to look forward to.

Idk. It's weird how the really good ones tend to die young.

He'd swam in the river before. Got unlucky when a boat passed by and he got sucked into the current.

Ben Harper has a related story about Jeff
youtube.com/watch?v=PwTLDNUS76w

oh courtney's boat just happened to pass by did it?

Is it really that dangerous to swim with boots?

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA

cool song that never got released on any album

Hmmmm...?

>Why did God have to take him away from us so soon?
He didn't, because he doesn't exist. Nor do any number of other possible gods. It's better to avoid wording it like that.

Whats going on there? Because Jeff Buckley was a good looking guy, that could have done way better than Courtney.

oh is that a picture of him sticking his dick in her? i couldn't tell

Courtney was being an attention whore and wanted to meet Jeff and start rumors that they were seeing each other.

Don't be dense. Did they date? If so, why?

Why is courtney love so sought after???

is it cause musicians think if they stick their dick in her they will start a shift in music like kurt did???

But didn't she date Billy Corgan first?

the onus is on you to prove this rumor you've concocted

>>>/reddit/

She was rather fuckable. Looks a bit harsh in some photos but was trim and had nice tits, probably was pretty good in bed. Especially compared to members of that same scene, I mean Kim Gordon? yeesh

she dated or at least banged reznor, corgan, the dude from bush, the whole manson crew, scott weiland

Prime Courtney trumps Kim, but Kim beats "dowdy-she-probably-has-a-disease" Courtney.

At any rate, Courtney would probs do more stuff. But I'd still have to pick Kim all the time because Courtney gives me bad vibes.

Courtney seems legitimately cool to know and share interests with, right up until something pisses her off, then she turns into a nightmare.

> ...while in the studio, Jeff received a call, and from none other than Courtney Love. The Hole leader had been trading messages with him for some time, and this time she had an offer: She had an extra ticket to see a new Broadway production of Hamlet, and would Jeff want to join her?

>At this point in her career, a little over a year after the suicide of her husband Kurt Cobain, Love was in a curious place. Rumors of her erratic behavior and offstage habits were even more prevalent than before Cobain's death, and she was reported to be linked with a different actor or musician every week, Despite her fame and infamy, Jeff was intrigued; his natural curiosity took over.

> The actual experience turned out to be far less appealing than he had imagined. According to friends and published reports, Jeff met Love at her midtown hotel, and Love suggested they walk to the nearby Broadway theater. On the way, Love decided to ask someone for either directions or the time - someone who, it turned out, happened to be a paparazzi photographer. By the tie Love and Jeff left the theater, a swarm of photographers was lying in wait outside. Soon enough, their nonexistent "affair" was an item in numerous newspaper and magazine gossip columns.

> The incident left a bitter, unpleasant taste in Jeff's mouth. For days and weeks afterward, he recounted the events angrily to friends, feeling as if he had been used. "He was a little bit shocked and grossed out by her," Tighe says. "It was sort of a repugnant experience. He had a lot of conflict about wanting to be famous or not. It was very symbolic of his struggle with that aspect of his psyche. He even called Rolling Stone writer Jason Cohen, then in the midst of writing a cover story for the magazine on Hole, and complained, "I went out for one night, and I'm thrust into this weird, rock-star charade heavy thing."

> Ironically, Jeff had a steady partner at this time: Joan Wasser.

Source: Dream Brother by David Browne

So he could play for the angels...

Thank god.
^that broadway story is the shit I'm talking about.

She seems like the type who would emasculate you, then threaten to kill herself when you tell her you've finally had enough.

Dramatic personality disorders are Hell.

This has gotta be the truth. Even with her problems she still seems genuinely well liked as a cool person by people at the right distance.

His dad was better.

A better artist before he sold out, and a better vocalist, but definitely not a better person.

Could you still say that if you had only heard his first album and an unfinished version of Goodbye and Hello?

Come on son. Jeff was good obviously but he wasn't going to make Lorca or Starsailor. No way. He didn't operate on that level.

Sadly, this is probably true. I'm not crazy about Tim either but with Jeff I get a Stevie Ray Vaughan vibe, i.e. his talent level far eclipsed his ability to make engaging music.

well meme

Not to mention the period he was getting big during. Lots of concessions for grunge and MTV. Which is fine, he was great and he stands on his own, but he wasn't an artist the way his father was at his peak.

Tim was 19 when he made his first album. Jeff was 27 when he made his. Face it, Tim was just more gifted.

>Joan Wasser.
Damn she got the fuck both of my favorite sadboys from the 90's, Buckley and Koz

If you traveled back in time, played someone those two albums, and tried to describe his future growth as an artist, no one would believe you. Go back to the past to a dive bar in Anaheim, sit next to a guy, and describe to him the albums that skinny twink would make. No one would believe you.

Those albums aren't comparable at all. Like the other guy said, Jeff was 27, they were in completely different places. You can't compare them just because they're both their first release. Grace has more in common with 70s Tim than anything he did in the 60s.

So what? Jeff was a late bloomer. Just because he wrote his first album in his mid to late twenties, doesn't necessarily make Tim more gifted, or Jeff less so.

Grace >>>>>Nirvanas whole discography.
I love Nirvana, but they definitely didn't create music as good as Jeff Buckley.

I could make my 12 year old brother "write an album" by singing into a microphone playing the same two chords and even though it's literally a 0/10 he's still better than Buckley cause he started his career earlier. What pleb fucking logic.

Sorry was meant for that user

Has she mentioned who was the best fuck?

She's a typical narcissist - lift up those that give you what you want, strike down those that don't.
She only speaks well of Cobain, because he's the only one that didn't say she's a scumbag.

Unironically Cobain and he had the biggest benis as well

Akshually, she said Twiggy Ramirez was the biggest.
But there is no reason to believe anything she says.

I wouldn't doubt it but cobain was also described as being "hung like a horse"

He was also described as "the voice of a generation"
I think we can all agree the praise that guy gets it always overstated.

He truly was /ourguy/.

Actually, I heard that Reznor has the biggest cock of them all.

You know if it was any other artist I'd say yeah but Cobain too beastly he is definitely the hype that still exists I can't go a day without hearing a reference about him

Go away tront your mongoloid wife and her sideways pussy is a shit like your music lmaoing at your life asshoel

Yeah, I don't believe in a magic sky Santa, too bad.

Who the fuck's wife wouldn't say your cock is the biggest in the world?
Just like you tell your wife she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
Of course she's going to say Kurt's is the biggest, he's her meal ticket.
No one with a big cock would actually kill themselves.
He was a heroin addicted manlet, he was 6" tops and most likely had some ED.

I don't doubt the ED but she just blurted out of the blue that he had a horse cock in an interview m8 also I can completely believe the man had a horse cock 100%

lol link to said interview

>I can completely believe the man had a horse cock 100%
Only because you have a boner for the guy.

dlisted.com/2011/05/26/kurt-cobain-had-huge-peen-so-says-courtney-love/8/

>will never get to play with cobain's horse cock
fuck his fat cow wife he should have been mine

Billy spilled the beans now that he and Courtney are on good terms again
>We connected very deeply
>She is who she is, I love and accept her. It doesn’t mean I like everything she say and does, nor do I want to spend a year with her in an elevator
>Reflecting on the love they once shared, Corgan explained that it boiled down to "Two artists, probably before their insanity hit, finding some sort of zeitgeist between one another in terms of artwork and what we wanted to accomplish"
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/billy-corgan-courtney-lov_n_6303244.html

they should have gotten married instead desu

He still wants her hole

>Tim was 19 when he made his first album. Jeff was 27 when he made his.
Jeff didn't start singing publicly until he was 23. He purposely didn't want to sing and preferred playing guitar, and he was a way better guitarist than Tim
>Face it, Tim was just more gifted.
You might be retarded if this is your reason why

Nice argument.

Unfair to compare the two since Jeff has only one complete album

Lol Tim died two years earlier than Jeff. If he wasnt a lazy untalented fuck then he'd have had MORE albums than his dad, not less. Only reason he got where he did was because of his name. Grace doesn't touch any Album by Tim.

>delusional and asshurt timfag

They're heavy, tires you more.