What happen here? Here never show news from this region

What happen here? Here never show news from this region

the most culturally assimilated region of the world, especially indonesia.

> never show news from this region

thats a good thing

What the fug?

what did he mean by this?

>assimilated

I don't think this word means what you think it means

You should watch that documentary, the guy is reenacting the murders he committed in the 1960's

the old man looks like Pepe

These karst landscapes are so fab

Drugs, tons of them.
Didn't you watch Tropic Thunder?
Also chink puppets, ethnic fighting, cluster bomb shelling, minefields, human trafficking, animal smuggling, chink intruders/warships/grave robbers and hydro dams.
Indonesian gommie purge, 1 million dead.

lel, wish I could make a good edit

Apparently the people of Thailand are trying to take back their government from the people that took it in the coup.

>A documentary which challenges former Indonesian death-squad leaders to reenact their mass-killings in whichever cinematic genres they wish, including classic Hollywood crime scenarios and lavish musical numbers.

What?

>chink puppets, ethnic fighting
Interesting. More detail pls.

Also
>gommie
>1 million dead
Why I'm not surprised

bump

me too.
really irrelevant area, despite having huge population and many industrial centers, also politically unstable.
so uncanny.

Because bad things don't happen here.

We're the eye of the storm that is the fucked up world.

>Chink puppets
China have been throwing money to buy politicians in neighboring countries, Laos and Cambodia is confirmed to be their puppet at the moment.
China is interested in using Mekong river as a battery but this is gonna choke Vietnam and wipe out all the unique species such as Mekong river giant stingray and catfish.
>Ethnic fighting
The are various ethnic in Myanmar and some refuses to recognize the central govt and wants their own state. Supposedly nasty stuff happens there but there is no media to provide coverage with military junta in charge.
Some of the foreign workers here hate each other so much they killed using sledgehammers and made a slaughterhouse once.

Also these last few years have unusual pirate attacks in the Andaman sea. Not the usual Somali speedboat kind but folks with degrees and experienced ship navigators who went to docks around Singapore for employment and worked hard to gain trust of the crews then chlorofomed everyone. No SOS signals or anything just navy patrols finding ships without fuel and cargo with tied up crews.
In one case the ship captain was a pirate all along. Spooky shit man.

Nothing much, you're not missing any. At least we didn't have a megalomaniac looming over the horizon poised to take our land.

Can Japanese into correct English syntax and semantics?

I think the word that you're looking for is "homogenous" but that's not true at all and especially Indonesia with fuckton of ethnic groups due to its archipelagic nature.

This is arr rook same-tier