Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Lutheran board. If you're a catlick you should go back to your pro-refugee subreddit

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Lutheran board. If you're a catlick you should go back to your pro-refugee subreddit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/selffuck/top?t=all
reddit.com/r/testiclesinass/top?t=all
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a gnostic board you colossal cuck

Nah that's reddit what you mean

Sup Forums is a muslim board stfu

I fucking hate this retarded fuck

The same people behind Vatican 2 were behind the Reformation

Would make sense

What isn't a lie these days?

Jesus, did he really say that. Fuck me, there are so many smart Catholics, he is literally a meme.

Francis is Antipope, fucking heretic and evil marxist deceiver.

It's a joke you fucking retard

>there are so many smart Catholics, he is literally a meme
See All cats are cucks

If there was no Reformation, Freemasonry wouldn't exist

Luther and other heretics such as J. Calvin were responsible for it

He's part of the whole NWO agenda with the one government, one religion shit

No, there are some really smart Catholics, quit your memeing. Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, very smart Catholics.

>It's the intellectuals fetish
I don't care

> Being on Sup Forums
> Not being gnostic

It's almost like you don't think that the demiurjews are behind everything

Ahaha just fuck my religion up senpai.

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Lutheran board. If you're a catlick you should go back to your pro-refugee subreddit

this. based luther.

Pope Francis is right on this one

>implying all Catholics are like the meme pope

They literally have to be

jorge "the wicked" antipope francis is just a communist fool.
His job is to fool all of you liberal retards

>jorge "the wicked" antipope francis is just a communist fool.

latin american communism and catholicism are the same thing, look up liberation theology.

>Eyes gouging, hands chopping
The pope is right, you know

Christfags will defend this

EPIC bait

wew lad

Hey I'm a confirmed Lutheran

Our faith, in my opinion, is too lenient. Literally believe in God and you are saved by his grace alone no matter what once you are absolved of sin through Communion.

I grew up with little sense of morality because the focus of Sunday service is always the pastor's sermon that I would zone out during and get nothing out of

At least Catholics preach good works and actively repenting for your sins. We are just "lol no God loves me no matter what." Strange that a guy as devout and against Judaism as Martin Luther would conclude that the Bible, at its core, only demands that you believe and nothing else.

Not an argument

Kill this traitor

How much does a pope cost these days anyway?

reminder that pic related is last pope.

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Lutheran board.

Is that you?

Episcopalians are the same as Catholics in that regard as well as formally. You need to live as much like Jesus as you can to be saved.

>Scripture Reason Tradition

dont drag cats in this /lit/ter bs du linke zecke

Eastern Orthodox board

>It's a joke you fucking retard

no it's not, Luther was a Rosicrucian

Does someone even need to explain this? hint you can still sin with 1 hand

Right, yet in the Bible it does not say anywhere that you actually need to mimic Jesus's life. That is why Luther broke away, because he didn't believe in worshiping saints or taking spiritual direction from the pope.

Reddit is a bastion of non-degeneracy

reddit.com/r/selffuck/top?t=all

reddit.com/r/testiclesinass/top?t=all

Thanks Japan.

On a more serious note:

Pol is a Mormon board and you should get out (or convert) if you're not Mormon.

>Lutheran

Thanks for turning Minnesota into Somalia 2.0, faggots.

>Jesus was born in Salt Lake City in the 1800's

Always and forever. We're being controlled.

>Lutheran

Fucking degenerate heathen

We must follow Christ, the Holy Apostles, and the Church.
Not a foot kissing pope.

>tfw chicano Lutheran
Can't wait to go to Germany or Norway and meet some fellow qt Lutheran girls

I have a theological question.

You jesusbois claim God condemns both zoophilia and homosexuality.

First off, AIDS appeared in 1981.

That's a lot of time where gays and zoophilics have been rampant, so that's not it. Also AIDS came from a very particular monkey not from human to human buttsex, so that's not it.
Moreover a girl that spends her life fucking only dogs and is careful with needles and such is not gonna get AIDS so it is not zoophilia.

What brought AIDS then?

lutherans import all the mudslimes though

This is not what they believe at all

A nigger fucked a monkey. A faggot fucked the nigger.

People have been fucking with blacks and animals for thousands of years, that's not it.

Daily reminder that Martin Luther wrote a book called "On The Jews and Their Lies"

Its good. You guys should read it.

Why is he so based?

Also, you people say illness comes from sin, and I guess it's true, but it also can come from demon tormenting.

I have to add: I had a skin infection on my legs, what did I do with my legs other than walking? Is walking a sin now? Doesn't the bible claim you have the penintence in the sin? I certainly don't know how could I have been sinning with the skin of my legs.

This is why evangelical Protestantism is the best. We Southerners are right again.

>Lutherans
>Not cucks

also, remember that Merkel is lutheran too.

There are none lutherans country that isn't cucked.

Pic related

Daily reminder that Karl Marx wrote a book called "On the Jewish Question".

Its good. You guys should read it.

more ridiculous than scientology

Alcohol

the catholic church has been dead since vatican II

Christianity as a whole is a Jewish sect that was re-designed to enslave the noble Europeans
it's a religion for weaklings and subhumans

disprove these facts
1. Jesus was Jewish, foreskin cut off and all
2. Jesus was called King of the Jews
3. Paul/Saul was a Jew
4. Jesus fulfilled Jewish prophecies

Pope licking the feet of rapefugees is not surprising

>First off, AIDS appeared in 1981.

is it not a miracle that with billions of years evolution aids came around in 1981 and you could also see aids in a blood test , its a miracle evolution

He was simply the greatest man to walk the earth since Christ.

>billions of years evolution

Leave the science fiction in the closet.

Not dead, since Vatican II didnt created any dogma, just sleep.

The new Pope could just don't give a fuck about Vatican II and rule as a 1800s popes.

Daily reminder that Catholics can't elect their pope in any way and are sentence to accept the choices of degenerate cardinals.

>4. Jesus fulfilled Jewish prophecies
If its true, then theres no such thing as sin anymore.

>pol is a lutheran board
>see articles like pic related

LOL nice try hans. Don't you have a bull to prep, or a cross to remove from your church?

I have to add: I had a skin infection on my legs

maybe you eat shit and that is sin?

Did the pope actually say that?

He is the fucking anti-christ I swear

But catholics could ignore the Pope, which is what most true catholics are doing

Jesus even fullfills the prophecy of the antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

sum it uip

Dude, if your mum doesn't clean her mouth when she licks my butt it's not my fault.

can confirm true catholics( not only by tradition but actually practicing the sacraments) are not fond of this pope

Link related:breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

>people on Sup Forums who actually believe in God
Just get out you blue pilled delusional idiots

lol not shit as in shit but do stuff like smoking drink coffee

WAIT HOL UP!!!!

SOU YOU BE SAYIN??

so JPII was too conservative

is F1 progressive enough?

Stop trying to cause division, Sup Forums is a Christian board regardless of denomination.

Sup Forums is Christian board in that it doesn't judge by the denomination you're from - and that's only between Catholics and Orthodox - we the two main groups accept each other and we agree upon the fact that the rest of cults are anathematized and irrelevant and we do not carry theological discussions with them.

>Christianity
>bluepilled

Wew lad. We had crusades. Athiests had communism.

>obligatory fedora meme

I dont get that also ,jesus was the perfect example how a man could be , not everyone had to be like jesus, that is impossible because he is jesus

Can we please have a new crusade against faggot neo-Pagans?

All fifteen of them?

What about those who follow the reformed theology. TULIP?

Only consistency of the scripture, were the catholic church follows man

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

God's Revelation is the ultimate foundation of the redpill, with out it, you cant know anything to be true

All jesuit messengers

Who is right when scripture contradicts the holy orders.

>Sup Forums, the most Christian of boards, will defend this
>implying the meaning behind this text isn't self evident
get behind me Satan.

>get behind me Satan

butftucking with satan ? naughty christfags

Thank you.

Religion is self cuckholding of the highest order

>hurr muh philosophy is magic cuz it came from old times
>theres wisdom in the incoherent, mistranslated scribblings of mostly illiterate, cattle sacrificing primitives in bronze age middle east
>I hate middle easterners and don't ever think about the fact all the characters in muh bible are middle eastern goat farmers
>omnipotent God chose to spread his word in the most convoluted fashion possible, showing his ability and message to mankind when it was still wildly primitive and would misinterpret everything leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths, wars, strife, torture and countless horrors with no agreed upon interpretation today TWO THOUSAND YEARS LATER

>logic and science are memes, just because when they're applied we get medicine, space travel, computers, transportation and everything good in the modern world is irrelevant
>just because everytime religion was allowed to be in total control it led to slaughter doesn't matter
>ignoring facts is a virtue called faith!
>being backwards and ignorant is a virtue!
>dismissing criticisms with buzzwords like "fedora, neckbeard, Reddit" is a totally solid diversion technique and doesn't at all expose my desperation

The pope is still a bitch, but he never said or suggested that. Stop posting fake shit.

You cant know anything to be true, in your world view.

Refer to this

Pope Francis made me agnostic.