Any fat girl faggots around? I wanna know how you'd fuck my fat ass

Any fat girl faggots around? I wanna know how you'd fuck my fat ass.

show us that fat puss first i wanna see the ham i'm slamming

I'll tell you once you post a better picture and timestamp. Maybe one that isn't sideways. Then I'll go into great detail of how I would treat your fat ass while fucking you.

would destroy

Sideways is all I get. Sorry there is a timestamp.

you don't fucking take direction and listen much do you? Just another neckbeard trying to jack off on details of other men fucking his fatty.

Thats good i'd like to see The biggest thing you can fit in your vagina. impress me you sexy fat slut.

can you not turn your phone vertically? I'd tie you up and gag you first because I don't want to listen to the retarded shit that is likely to come out of your fat face. Then I'd torture your saggy fat girl titties and ridicule you for that horrible chest tattoo that you need to show us more of. Want more post more. Show us your asshole spread open.

>that pubic hair

If it's horrible why do you want more you small dicked pussy.

More pics op. Fast I got to go in 30 min

to humiliate you. You fat hairy cunt whore. Small dicked pussy oh that's so hurtful. I'll strangle your fat neck and fuck you up the ass you pathetic worthless piece of shit cunt.

eww. Fat bitch hemmoroid. Close your legs again bitch. Not even a nigger would fuck that asshole. Show your tits in bondage.

Whats that? A pigtail?

I'd love to fucking see you try. Hope you're strong. If I don't black out you're not worth my time.

I been looking for a girl like you on Craigslist for weeks

I'm sorry your search has been so long.

strong enough to choke the life out of a fat whore. I'll watch your lips turn purple while you struggle for air and once you're out I'm going to let a group of guys fuck your nasty ass and cum inside you. Recording the entire session so I can humiliate you to everyone. I'd like to put a knife to your double chins and make you squeal like a piglet. Write piglet on your tits you scumbag bitch.

If only you were in Boston my search would be over

God yes show us your gaping hole maybe see how far you can stretch that cunt. i wanna see more pussy than hand

You should get on all fours and take a pic of those tits completely hanging

how much do you weigh? You over 200 lbs yet?

good piglet. Now tie your tits up for me and I'll tell you how I'm going to fuck your fat rolls on your stomach. Laughing will you jiggle. Maybe stuff a cupcake into your mouth while I tell you how much more I enjoy fucking skinny girls. Do you want to be walked on a leash naked in public so everyone can tell you how unfuckable you are?

Or You should give us Your KIK so I can finally jerk on a real woman, a girl with curves who loves cock! I'm so fucking turned on!

Right? Unshaven big girls are no bueno

almost there...

oh baby u nasty. I'd first put blindfold on you. put you on your knees and make you crawl like
the dirty girl you are. I would sit on sofa and you would have to crawl to me, cos you are hungry for the dick. you are drooling cos you want to suck that dick good, want to taste that pre cum on that chubby mouth..

continue?

maybe a year ago. You're getting so fat I almost don't want to fuck you. Be a good piglet and show us your cunt with a toy in it.

OP, post snapchat :D

Hey, snap/kik me Jblue250 I love bbws

its all good, she's almost fat enough for those of us who like em bigger.

I love fat chicks. push your boobs together.

Oh you have a cute face, take a pic like this one like you're ready to drink my cum

I want to fuck those tits & blow my load in your mouth.

Spread your asscheeks so I can wish I was cumming in your asshole you disgusting swine

you're completely missing the point of the thread. She gets off on being degraded and told how rough and bad you will treat her. God damn idiots with the oh you're so hot and please kik me shit. This place is full of virgins. This is fat bitch basics. They love it. It gets them off. Now man the fuck up and talk some shit to this piglet.

great hangers. you look like you can gargle some mean dick

Fat women with pubes are no bueno. Shave for christ sake. Have some dignity

i'd love to play with your udders, if you have a flashlight please put it under one of your boobs and take a pic of it glowing

put a belt around your neck and let's see some tits with face. pull hard piglet I want to see you in agony.

thanks babe. those are some sexy tits. I'd love to fill you up.

STFU. You don't know shit.

Mmm I love a dude who will blow his load inside me. Hot as fuck.

Id pour some ice cream in your asshole and fuck it til we make a milkshake

well I think we all would do that, should we form a line?

you're right. A woman who will post herself asking how you will fuck her fat ass is looking to be told she's not that fat and she's beautiful.

what is your favorite position?

I want to wrap a rope around your throat and choke you while I force my cock up your fat ass with only spit for lube. If you moan I pull harder. If you try to raise your arms I'll bite down hard onto your shoulder until I draw blood. When you start to turn purple and shake I might actually work up enough to come. Or not and I'll choke you out. You might die. I don't care either way.

sharpie in bum

show more of your asshole

here's an user who gets what she wants to hear. We should tag team this fat slut and leave her barely alive still wanting more cock and cum.

I feel like you are a woman who would love my 4.5 inch dick. Fat bitches love small dick. Or, they settle for it. Either way, I cum buckets

This

Post your belly sitting in your lap

I think she accidently gave us too much face got scared and left, can we find her for more?

Post a picture of your cat sitting at the window looking outside at the birds and squirrels.

Oh fatchan mistress of the whales

I would stick my cock in your belly button, fu k that big hairy pussy, switch to your ass, and cum all over the pubes. Then make you rub it in. I like it, post more!

like I give a fuck what SHE gets off on. You're missing the point of Sup Forums

nah dipshit you're a fucking idiot. Making her happy means she posts more of what we ask for....or is the point of Sup Forums to not get more wins?

I'd impregnate your fat cunt.

May i have this dance m'lady

Not at all I took a break to masturbate.

Face is decently cute. Don't you have a razor?

Never heard of one. Obviously.

Face is pretty cute. Just shave and I'll hit it

Favorite response so far. As long as I get to sell the kid.

Nah, grow it out... Got any hairier pics?

Explain that tattoo. It seems so generic.

Fuck these other chumps, I would fuck you exactly how I know you want to be. Ass up, on your hands and knees, me grabbing a fistfull of your hair as I pull your head back .. absolutely destroying your pussy while you beg me to stop

I drew it myself. For me it symbolizes my own strength of heart for beating cancer.

That's fascinating. You're so deep and nuanced. Can you please shut the fuck up now and show your fat belly and cunt some more?

I can dig that OP. Can you get a pic of sucking a nip or just squeezing one of those titties?

To be perfectly honest I would suck your tits a bit to get you to moan, and then fuck you without a condom for however long we are together, hoping to knock you up.

Hey, do you like fat, nerdy single dads?

Hey fatass, can I get a pic of your pussy and ass from the back please???

why would anyone get such a retarded tatto

Only if you play video games. PC Master race.

I don't care so long as I get to cum deep and hard in your fat pussy.

I would give you a cowbell, then tease your nipples and lube them up. Then loud, degrading breast pumps come out, and are hooked to your tits. Then you are give a choice:
1) get fucked by bad dragons and filled with lube, and then fucked raw by me and be my human breeding cow
2) be brought to a farm and take the really thing, and feel the flooding heat of nature inside of you

Of course. I'm on Steam right now. Want to chat?

Option one.

That is a nice view

Needs a hung great Dane to pull off the slutty Velma look though

Hmm. Top five games you currently play? Go!

Hey I'd fuck Scooby he's cute.

My kind of girl with a body built for rough fucking and breeding.

Would you beg to be knocked up? And how would you like it if I recorded the dirty deed of making you a sow and shared it live for Sup Forums to enjoy...?

Got a kik or snapchat so i can get more pics? love chub

Does the slampig have a Kik?

He IS such a good doggo!

Would you let him cum inside? And how would you react if you started getting morning sick in the coming weeks?